• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 8940757/gvr4qyu

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi team.... Im here to watch the input idea from all of you.. Im afraid to share my idea stratergy because im not so confident on my trade.. Maybe, i can learning from all of your stratergy...

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Guys.. Plase share you YM here.. so i can add all of you in my YM list....

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      @acushnir
      Great to see you had joined over here and open thread into the contest but need to give more elaboration about your strategy so that people can easily understand.ng with such small timeframe and away from blown away your account
      You are playing with small time frame so be careful while playing with such small timeframe fo 15M n 30M quite risky too. So, stay away from blown away your account. Because, its no only cost your performance but effect team performance too.
      Anyway good luck for contest n hopefully we will win.

Yes.. my opinion also like you... Using small time frame is quite difficult.. mAybe, 1H and abpve and the best.. However.. Depend on setup that we can entry..

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
      Hi team.... Im here to watch the input idea from all of you.. Im afraid to share my idea stratergy because im not so confident on my trade.. Maybe, i can learning from all of your stratergy...
      Hey standgunz..its good time to testing or learning new strategy..We can add you on YM too.But good to share YM ID on PM as compared to publicly.
      Hopefull.. if we will all make collective efforts into the contest, then we will definitely win this contest.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ok,
      I've modified and sent a couple of pending orders.
      I hope one of them could hit.
      I'm going to sleep confident about my choosing.
      CYA!!

Name: Day_001.jpg Views: 172 Size: 359.4 KB

6. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
      Ok,
      I've modified and sent a couple of pending orders.
      I hope one of them could hit.
      I'm going to sleep confident about my choosing.
      CYA!!

Attachment 13530
      good luck for your pending order n hopefully they will mature soon..when come after sleep.
      Have a good sleep n come with refresh mind we always need you as vital player for our team.

7. #17 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Guys... Can you please looks ON EU TF 4H... Is there any formation on charts related to SUpport points? My Opinion, the charts occur the 4H PA principle which is we suppose to buy on area 1.3100 ( High Low ).. And the TP area is atleast 1.3250.. The HH 1.3450? Let we looks on charts..

8. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,465 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
      Guys... Can you please looks ON EU TF 4H... Is there any formation on charts related to SUpport points? My Opinion, the charts occur the 4H PA principle which is we suppose to buy on area 1.3100 ( High Low ).. And the TP area is atleast 1.3250.. The HH 1.3450? Let we looks on charts..
      I think 1.3070 is a strong support area if it breaks then i think the bear will continue.Just wait and see the price action i think it's a good trade setup but only if some candle form bullish and price hold 3100 level.Good luck.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

9. #19 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning ppl!!!
      Anyone knows if exists a page where to check the contest status?
      Thanks in advance.

10. #20 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,465 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
      Good morning ppl!!!
      Anyone knows if exists a page where to check the contest status?
      Thanks in advance.
      Good morning !! but it's afternoon here in my country !! I think so far there is no thread opened for the contest status wait until the mod open one.How was sleep are you thinking about trading in dream...?
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...