• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 8950129/h0dkmgl - S & R with testing analysis!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,855 Times in 2,035 Posts

Default 8950129/h0dkmgl - S & R with testing analysis!

Hello friends,

Nice to be another contest of MT5 forum, myself always thankful to Admin and Moderator for creating contest one after another help us to learning.

I will take every contest as part of our learning and sometime leads to blown away my account into contest during learning. But this time lots of responsibility on my shoulder to play valuable part for my team so that win the contest. Even, this second team myself playing as last team contest i.e. Mr.jones contest, where we will also win third position.

My Strategy:
      This is first time myself playing with S & R strategy. SO, want to test each and every time-frame from 1M,5M..to D1 depending on the market nature.

I want to wish you good luck for all the participant and our team. Hopefully, we can emerge out as winner.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bigearners for this useful post.

forexaddict (03-11-2012), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-11-2012), Toxic (03-14-2012)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,158 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Hello friends,

Nice to be another contest of MT5 forum, myself always thankful to Admin and Moderator for creating contest one after another help us to learning.

I will take every contest as part of our learning and sometime leads to blown away my account into contest during learning. But this time lots of responsibility on my shoulder to play valuable part for my team so that win the contest. Even, this second team myself playing as last team contest i.e. Mr.jones contest, where we will also win third position.

My Strategy:
      This is first time myself playing with S & R strategy. SO, want to test each and every time-frame from 1M,5M..to D1 depending on the market nature.

I want to wish you good luck for all the participant and our team. Hopefully, we can emerge out as winner.
      I hope we will be in the the top if we can work together.I think we need to work hard and help each other to do so.Good luck with your strategy.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-11-2012)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      I hope we will be in the the top if we can work together.I think we need to work hard and help each other to do so.Good luck with your strategy.
      yeah, we need to play like team and only team efforts helps us to win the contest.
      So, need to sensibly and work really hard to win the contest as we can't underestimate other team master player.
      Even, iam thinking to open Support and resistance thread over the section so that easily discuss with each other.

6. #4 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,741 Times in 7,566 Posts

My Strategy:

Your strategy is very strong belief, this may bode well for your team. maybe you will become a leader on your team. hopefully you will be able to survive until the end of the contest. good luck my friends

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-12-2012)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
      Your strategy is very strong belief, this may bode well for your team. maybe you will become a leader on your team. hopefully you will be able to survive until the end of the contest. good luck my friends
      Thanks for your kind words n support my friend..but myself not so good player for forex market to become leader of our R & S team. Even, lots of good and experience trader like baguwah n other also their to hold leader position for our team.
      Even, i will try my best to hold my account till the end but who knows that a single mistake blown away account.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good to know that you enjoy the contest. You even work hard to win the contest. Wish you all the best and good luck and also you will the no. 1 winner.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ephrath06 For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-12-2012)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ephrath06     
      It is good to know that you enjoy the contest. You even work hard to win the contest. Wish you all the best and good luck and also you will the no. 1 winner.
      thanks for your kind words n wishes my friend but i can only do my best and rest upto god. Even, their are various master player into the contest. So, its not easy to say that who is no.1 player. Even, myself far from those master player still you can consider me as newbie or learner.

12. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friend, as market on yesterday is quite slow and not had enough movement, myself open just one trade in EU pair with 75 lot size with 1M time frame and earn 3 pips of profit but it take quite long time to mature. So, now myself waiting to get some good analysis and enter position with lower lots.

13. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After my analysis seen strong resistance around 1.3185 near so enter few Sell position on today.
      Today, i had opened position in EU Sell @1.3179 Set TP:1.3113 SL:1.3270 of 20 lot size position matured after hitting trailing SL at 1.3151
      Another short position with few pips of profit.
      So, overall profit is 885$ till now.

14. #10 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,158 Times in 506 Posts

After my analysis seen strong resistance around 1.3185 near so enter few Sell position on today.
      Today, i had opened position in EU Sell @1.3179 Set TP:1.3113 SL:1.3270 of 20 lot size position matured after hitting trailing SL at 1.3151
      Another short position with few pips of profit.
      So, overall profit is 885$ till now.
      Good work mate !! Did you set pending order or executed it manually? I will love to see your chart how you setup your chart hope you will post one soon for us.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

15. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-14-2012)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...