Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8950129/h0dkmgl - S & R with testing analysis!

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
    Good work mate !! Did you set pending order or executed it manually? I will love to see your chart how you setup your chart hope you will post one soon for us.
    thanks bro for nice words.
    Even, i am not so good into making charts, I will trade on my intuition and after seen chart for many hours..That's why myself rarely use indicator. Even, for this R & S strategy are must..sometimes must to use indicator for finding S & R.
    But i will try to post my signal on main discussion page, if you people want to follow.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,604 Times in 5,600 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi bigearners, was just passing by and stopped at your thread to say good luck to you and your team. Hope you are using real support and resistance levels because they are really helpful in analysing as well as trading based on them. I wish you and your team good luck for the contest.

Between, I myself am using candlesticks combined with support and resistance levels on 4 hourly time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

bigearners (14-03-2012)

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Hi bigearners, was just passing by and stopped at your thread to say good luck to you and your team. Hope you are using real support and resistance levels because they are really helpful in analysing as well as trading based on them. I wish you and your team good luck for the contest.

Between, I myself am using candlesticks combined with support and resistance levels on 4 hourly time frame.
    hmm...thanks for your wishes and support my friend.
    Its really good to hear that you are also using S & R strategy with your strategy.
    I will try my best and great to see that you had spend your precious time to write post on my thread.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

Toxic (14-03-2012)

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    you got a very strong and profound strategy my friend. and you are also a very good trader.
    so it will be a serious competition. just kidding. have fun and best of luck to you and your group.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

bigearners (15-03-2012)

8. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ragib     
    you got a very strong and profound strategy my friend. and you are also a very good trader.
    so it will be a serious competition. just kidding. have fun and best of luck to you and your group.
    hmm. come here for kidding with me...lolz..thanks for your support bro.
    I am not so good trader..Even, till now not able to show support for my team by good trades.
    But hopefully, we will give some tough competition to fellow teams.

9. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1706 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hhmmm, in this thread,
    do we not need to display our analysis?
    do we need to use the image?

10. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 567 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moleh999     
    hhmmm, in this thread,
    It is the force on force rule no 8

The Participant must make posts concerning trading in his/her contest thread even if no deals have been carried out. Posts can be of any format, yet all ever-opened positions must be presented, at least as screenshots

I think we need to share our trading activity and also screenshot if we can't do it daily at least maybe we can do it weekly.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

11. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey friends.. first of all for not update you regarding my trades over the thread as busy into some offline work and not come online to make trades into contest account.
    My four trades mature with EU pair on last two day..two are BUY trades and other two are SELL trades. Those four trades provide me overall profit 3.4k$...So that able to contribute something positive for my team.
    But Sell running position in EU @1.3061 TP:1.3045 having floating minus right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by moleh999     
    hhmmm, in this thread,
    No, need at all.as my friend Forexaddict already clear by making their helpful post.
    Even, you had tried to PM but not able to send due to my message box full, if want you can send PM now..its empty now.

12. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey B!

What happened?!?!?!?
    Big Lots == Extremely high risk for the team :-(

13. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hii my best friend, what happened to you so nearly blown contest to create an account?
    Do you have a bad trade? I also experienced it, the worst trade I've ever done, although this contest, but this makes the system and I like a loser strategy.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open