• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 8950129/h0dkmgl - S & R with testing analysis!

1. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,855 Times in 2,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
      Hii my best friend, what happened to you so nearly blown contest to create an account?
      Do you have a bad trade? I also experienced it, the worst trade I've ever done, although this contest, but this makes the system and I like a loser strategy.
      Still, my account is not blown my friend,yeah i had some big losses that you can or my account almost near blown state.I want to support my team as much as i can..
      because lots of hope my team from me.
      Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
      Hey B!

What happened?!?!?!?
      Big Lots == Extremely high risk for the team :-(
      yeah, big lots friend..order opened from last week..I just hope reversal to happen but it will give loss of 13k$ so bad EU upside movement.
      But contest is not yet over for me..still i will support my as much as possible for me and grow up my equity n i had never ever give up attitude.

2. #22 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,158 Times in 506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Still, my account is not blown my friend,yeah i had some big losses that you can or my account almost near blown state.I want to support my team as much as i can..
      because lots of hope my team from me.
      Yes you have still 1000+ balance just play small lot and try to recover the loss first using money management.If you can do it then it will be great for us.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-20-2012)

4. #23 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      Yes you have still 1000+ balance just play small lot and try to recover the loss first using money management.If you can do it then it will be great for us.
      I am trying hard for you guys as much as possible for me..because i know that really work for our team..if able to recover the loss amount..
      good luck for your trade my friend.

5. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Even, I had face huge loss from my contest account but try to recover as much as possible to support my team so that i had made 5 trades in EU on yesterday that will generate total profit of 100$ for me on yesterday.
      Hope for keep doing good into the contest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (03-22-2012)

7. #25 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Even, I had face huge loss from my contest account but try to recover as much as possible to support my team so that i had made 5 trades in EU on yesterday that will generate total profit of 100$ for me on yesterday.
      Hope for keep doing good into the contest.
      Well done keep the good work brother.Never give up your hope i am confident that you will recover your loss.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

8. #26 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well done keep the good work brother.Never give up your hope i am confident that you will recover your loss.
      thanks for having faith into me friend..
      I will try my best to recover the funds as much as possible for me.
      good luck for your great too and playing with never give up attitude my friend.

9. #27 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another 100$ profit generated from few scalping position in EU pair with 5 lot size each. I hope myself keep growing my equity so that help my team into better way and support them into the contest.
      Good luck for all fellow members for my team and thanks for having faith in me.

10. #28 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Another 100$ profit generated from few scalping position in EU pair with 5 lot size each. I hope myself keep growing my equity so that help my team into better way and support them into the contest.
      Good luck for all fellow members for my team and thanks for having faith in me.
      Good work i hope next week you will generate more profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-25-2012)

12. #29 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good work i hope next week you will generate more profit.
      thanks for your good wishes.
      I will always try to give as much as better possible for me. Hope recover my full balance before end of contest.
      good luck to you too guys for nice support.

13. #30 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Last week comes out profitable for me and generate some good profit into last..
      Now, my currently running position from last week are both into EU as:-
      sell EU@1.3231 TP:1.3210
      sell EU@1.3272 TP:1.3250

Hoping for mature soon on today and want to generate as much as profit for my team.
      Currently my balance is 1668$ and keep growing.

Closed Thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4