• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 35 of 47 ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 40 ...

Thread: pips catcher's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042 has much to be proud of Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,266 Times in 420 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pips catcher     
      hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...
      Gold made bearish movement yesterday and now it is just below 1500 level. Today I am expecting that gold will make bullish movement and next it will try to approach the next possible resistance level near 1515 and 1519 levels and if it breaks that levels then we'll target for the next resistance at 1527. On the other side if it breaks the 1490 level then we'll be looking for more bearish movement towards the 1470 level.

Let's wait and see for today.
      ......... ............
      Hi friends how are you hope that you are quite, friends if we look at the chart than it will be easy for us to analysis about gold current level of oil is 1493 and moving downward and downward but if we have quick look at the chart trend will be bearish and it will move downward from 1500 and sell will be best entry rather than buy so hope that you can recover your loss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

theomilli (09-10-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan is a splendid one to behold Hadiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear mt5 mate my analysis tell me that gold retrace up to the level of 1500 now you can see e gold is is moving down rapidly and I hope it will break sport level and continue its bearish momentum this is my point of view please share your analyses for us

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hadiawan For This Useful Post:

Sardar042 (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      547 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,498 Times in 938 Posts

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...
      Gold made bearish movement yesterday and now it is just below 1500 level. Today I am expecting that gold will make bullish movement and next it will try to approach the next possible resistance level near 1515 and 1519 levels and if it breaks that levels then we'll target for the next resistance at 1527. On the other side if it breaks the 1490 level then we'll be looking for more bearish movement towards the 1470 level.

......... ............
      There is still hope man for your floating losses in Gold trade to turn into floating profit because we all know how this metal behaves in the market, very volatile and can change direction in a minute. Judging technically Gold is still uptrend and the trend would resume shortly.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,168 Times in 1,047 Posts

......... ............
      Dear your in very tough situation because gold not start bullish trend and go towards the down trend day after day this is very painful situation for all buy traders.Bhu my advice for you that wait this week and then take a decision for next strategy

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mastermind143 for this useful post.

Sardar042 (09-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      843 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,606 Times in 857 Posts

Cool GOLD TRADE......... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...Gold is coming down but the over all trend of gold is up and I think it will go up up to 1700. 10 and maximum people are purchasing gold and maximum trader for asking that no gold bill not go up but I asked and my analysis are asking that gold will go again up because from previous 4 days its moment in down condition is temporary overall and permanent Trends of gold is up please by Gold not self it is very good time for buying gold because it is at this time at support level best of luck... ......... ............
      Attached Images  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,218 Times in 2,208 Posts

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...Gold is coming down but the over all trend of gold is up and I think it will go up up to 1700. 10 and maximum people are purchasing gold and maximum trader for asking that no gold bill not go up but I asked and my analysis are asking that gold will go again up because from previous 4 days its moment in down condition is temporary overall and permanent Trends of gold is up please by Gold not self it is very good time for buying gold because it is at this time at support level best of luck... ......... ............
      So far, the pair is still moving down slowly and I think this will continue for the rest of the week, but there is still a final obstacle which is the support level 1479.486 and once the price breaks that level, it will be safe to sell in the long term, especially with the presence of tow pin bar pattern on the weekly frame††I think that with proper money management it will definitely be a good opportunity

10. The following 14 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Hassan Muhiuddin (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Momibhai (09-11-2019), OfficialMA (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), Unregistered (1), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1294 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,254 Times in 1,647 Posts

Good morning Pipcatcher, thank you for sharing this analysis .

Well there is a clear bearish wave on the daily time frame and probably price will test 1450 level before correction , i think you are on some floating loss right now and this is sad but there is a chance to go up today because according to my analysis the current waves should eds today so we will have some correction to 1500 again , try to close your trades with minimum loss !

Have a good luck mate .

12. The following 12 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Momibhai (09-11-2019), OfficialMA (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5737 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,227 Times in 5,660 Posts

Hello pips catcher
      Good morning dear. I hope you are well and your last day trading was very good too. Today what analysis you have taken here that is not wrong actually. Have a look my analysis chart.

Since price lave last day support now immediate support is 1479 and hope he will crash the support that mean gold will move toward 1450. So my price indication is selling signal.

14. The following 13 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), Momibhai (09-11-2019), OfficialMA (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), skyboy (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5239 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,560 Times in 5,243 Posts

Good morning pips catcher my friend,if i look at my trading chart,i think Gold will still make a lower move this week but looking at H4 chart it is showing a bullish sign so we might see some up move today and if its indeed moving up then Gold will need to break above SMA 200 on H4 chart first to move up further otherwise it will just continue the downside move.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

16. The following 9 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Momibhai (09-11-2019), OfficialMA (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8279 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,486 Times in 5,930 Posts

Good day to you too mate. The GOLD most probably is on its limit now when it comes to downward movement because its current price is a good place to put our buy orders. The uptrend is not yet over and this kind of retracement is enough for bulls to get back on the buying market and raise the GOLD price. I wish you good luck on your forex journey today.

18. The following 8 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), King51 (09-11-2019), Momibhai (09-11-2019), OfficialMA (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 35 of 47 ... 30 33 34 35 36 37 40 ...