• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 105 ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 39 ...

Thread: pips catcher's - Trading journal

1. #331 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1577 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,284 Times in 7,029 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by pips catcher     
      hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...
      Gold made bearish movement yesterday and now it is just below 1500 level. Today I am expecting that gold will make bullish movement and next it will try to approach the next possible resistance level near 1515 and 1519 levels and if it breaks that levels then we'll target for the next resistance at 1527. On the other side if it breaks the 1490 level then we'll be looking for more bearish movement towards the 1470 level.

Let's wait and see for today.
      ......... ............
      Assalamu alaikum my dear friends how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying the Forex trading journal after all my dear friend you are observation and gold is very good I also observation at gold today morning and observe the gold movement when market today open Gold started from 14 99 going to downward position and gold going to down movement till 1484 and then once again going to upward so my dear gold is currently position 14 90 and I hope till evening gold going to upward evening 15 20 today open the tread at gold bye and take the good profit best of luck thank you

2. 6 users say Thank You to dilawar niazi for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), Hanif318 (09-10-2019), King51 (09-10-2019), Kinza128 (09-10-2019), Muskan khan (09-10-2019)

3. #332 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,641 Times in 10,235 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...
      Gold made bearish movement yesterday and now it is just below 1500 level. Today I am expecting that gold will make bullish movement and next it will try to approach the next possible resistance level near 1515 and 1519 levels and if it breaks that levels then we'll target for the next resistance at 1527. On the other side if it breaks the 1490 level then we'll be looking for more bearish movement towards the 1470 level.

......... ............
      Hello my dear Friend good evening. Your trading analysis is very good positive and more profitable in here. I think today or tomorrow market price will be rising to top level from 1484 to 1527 or 1556 crossing. Now market price already making bullish candle and buying presser to resistance level on the top side. Now is best for buy trade.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 5 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), Hadiawan (09-10-2019), Hanif318 (09-10-2019), King51 (09-10-2019), Muskan khan (09-10-2019)

5. #333 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,112 Times in 312 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello my dear friend how are you good evening hope you are fine I read your analysis on gold my point of view is totally different from you I think gold is bearish momentum it it may retrace up to to the level of 1504 anyway your analysis are very good I appreciate your

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 4 users say Thank You to Hadiawan for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-10-2019), Hanif318 (09-10-2019), King51 (09-10-2019), Muskan khan (09-10-2019)

7. #334 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51 has a reputation beyond repute King51's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,380 Times in 2,348 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

......... ............
      Dear hopefully you will be fine and enjoying your trades with profit.
      I appreciated your analysis and i am fully agree with you. Yesterday and early in morning gold show us strong bearish movement and touch the support level 1487 and this support reject the market. Now you can see bulish trend of gold in coming days.
      Thanks dear for sharing such a wonderful analysis with us hopefully it will be helpful for me to made a profitable trade.

8. 3 users say Thank You to King51 for this useful post.

Kinza128 (09-10-2019), Sardar042 (09-11-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019)

9. #335 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3905 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,455 Times in 6,002 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

......... ............
      Hi guy's I hope are fine feeling very bad to see you trade bro according to gold in sell no more buy on gold sell tp 1430 .so that batter save reamnig account.

10. 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

Sardar042 (09-11-2019), theomilli (09-10-2019)

11. #336 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,319 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

......... ............
      Hi friends how are you hope that you are quite, friends if we look at the chart than it will be easy for us to analysis about gold current level of oil is 1493 and moving downward and downward but if we have quick look at the chart trend will be bearish and it will move downward from 1500 and sell will be best entry rather than buy so hope that you can recover your loss.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

theomilli (09-10-2019)

13. #337 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan has much to be proud of Hadiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,112 Times in 312 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear mt5 mate my analysis tell me that gold retrace up to the level of 1500 now you can see e gold is is moving down rapidly and I hope it will break sport level and continue its bearish momentum this is my point of view please share your analyses for us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hadiawan For This Useful Post:

Sardar042 (09-11-2019)

15. #338 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli has a reputation beyond repute theomilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      615 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,207 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

......... ............
      There is still hope man for your floating losses in Gold trade to turn into floating profit because we all know how this metal behaves in the market, very volatile and can change direction in a minute. Judging technically Gold is still uptrend and the trend would resume shortly.

16. #339 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143 has a reputation beyond repute Mastermind143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      744 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,348 Times in 1,499 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

......... ............
      Dear your in very tough situation because gold not start bullish trend and go towards the down trend day after day this is very painful situation for all buy traders.Bhu my advice for you that wait this week and then take a decision for next strategy

17. 2 users say Thank You to Mastermind143 for this useful post.

Sardar042 (09-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

18. #340 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,964 Times in 1,418 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Cool GOLD TRADE......... 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...Gold is coming down but the over all trend of gold is up and I think it will go up up to 1700. 10 and maximum people are purchasing gold and maximum trader for asking that no gold bill not go up but I asked and my analysis are asking that gold will go again up because from previous 4 days its moment in down condition is temporary overall and permanent Trends of gold is up please by Gold not self it is very good time for buying gold because it is at this time at support level best of luck... ......... ............
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 34 of 105 ... 29 32 33 34 35 36 39 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 9