• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: I am 16 hours online at mt5 forum and why?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999 has much to be proud of Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1286 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,385 Times in 549 Posts

Exclamation I am 16 hours online at mt5 forum and why?

Honorable brothers and sisters of mt5 forum how are you I hope you are fine and your trading is going well, most probably in the profit.
      I would like to share my mt5 forum daily routine of online at here, I am 16 hours online out of 24 hours for the reason that I have set my target in the year 2019 to learn maximum concerning with Forex trading as well as seek guidance from senior members these are expert in this risky business to furnished my skills.
      Actually I am studying almost every thread old or new that is created by any mt5 forum fellow and you believe that so many new information I founding on daily basis.
      I have great ambitions to this routine continue for the whole year and I suggest you that specially new traders please keep in touch maximum time to this great Forex trading platform rather than use of social media that not give you anything but wastage of time.

Please also share your daily online time at mt5 Forum.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865 is a splendid one to behold Ghazanfar865's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      347 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear brother uyou are doing very well job and doing in right way. This is right way to seek knowledge and very good suggestion for new as well as user like who are not expert in trading and mostly trade are in loss. So thos is good way to get knowledge is easy manner and using our time in right way. Brother keep this habit and regulary share ur experties.

3. The following 9 users say Thank You to Ghazanfar865 for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (04-24-2019), Cheema786 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019), ondi89 (04-24-2019), Shahjee (04-29-2019), Unregistered (4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Asleep

ondi89 will become famous soon enough ondi89 will become famous soon enough ondi89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good afternoon forum mate.iam new here and i spend 24hour in mt5 becouse i want to make more bonuses to make a capital for my trading account.so this is my time to find more bonuses to post and comment the others statmebt and to get more thanks support for all members..dont giveup until success

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to ondi89 for this useful post.

Cheema786 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019), Shahjee (04-29-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes dear you are right and i want to say that you are good that you have spend soo much time on the forex. A person who spent long time here he can get much information and skills with the experience of others so very good job

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babaralibajwa For This Useful Post:

Nauman999 (04-24-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,316 Times in 900 Posts

Dear friend you are spending a lot of time and I hope you would be succeeded one day but you should take some precautions about your health also. If your health would be down then your all working would be lost.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Nauman999 (04-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009 has much to be proud of Shabnum009's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      369 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,035 Times in 596 Posts

Dear respected member of fourm you have selected the good target and giving good time to forum for the learning reading of Threads gives good knowledge and experience I am paying short time to forum but trying to learn.

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Shabnum009 for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019), Shahjee (04-29-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it is the right way to learn about trading and also you learn from mt5 forum because thousands of members of mt5 are sharing knowledge in the shape of of posts and threads

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to tjs5 for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777 has much to be proud of Faisal777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,392 Times in 523 Posts

Dear you doing really very great about trading as you are working hard hopefully you will get success. And it is the best routine and effort for those who want to learn and get success in forex trading so every body should try to work hard spend their time maximum on mt5 forum and on demo because at the early stage you can learn more if you will learn more then you can earn more.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to Faisal777 for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (04-24-2019), Cheema786 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019), Shahjee (04-29-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777 is a name known to all Mujtaba777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      448 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forum fellow, I hope you will be fine. Brother we know mt5 forum is best way to learning and knowledge maker about forex market and how much knowledge and learning we're get here it's depend on hardworking and practice. So, i want to tell you, i am working on mt5 forum not a fix time but when i am totally free i am most working on mt5 forum because good and quality able post need a fresh and cool mind and i think only one attractively post better than normally posts.

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to Mujtaba777 for this useful post.

Amjadnawaz671 (04-24-2019), Cheema786 (04-24-2019), Hamza390 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Switithe will become famous soon enough Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman999     
      Honorable brothers and sisters of mt5 forum how are you I hope you are fine and your trading is going well, most probably in the profit.
      I would like to share my mt5 forum daily routine of online at here, I am 16 hours online out of 24 hours for the reason that I have set my target in the year 2019 to learn maximum concerning with Forex trading as well as seek guidance from senior members these are expert in this risky business to furnished my skills.
      Actually I am studying almost every thread old or new that is created by any mt5 forum fellow and you believe that so many new information I founding on daily basis.
      I have great ambitions to this routine continue for the whole year and I suggest you that specially new traders please keep in touch maximum time to this great Forex trading platform rather than use of social media that not give you anything but wastage of time.

Please also share your daily online time at mt5 Forum.
      I think you have to spend more time on trading rather just reading threads. Do discussion on trading and start demo trade beside spending time on reading. Because you wont be able to learn forex properly until you start trading on demo and feel what trading really is.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Switithe for this useful post.

Cheema786 (04-24-2019), Nauman999 (04-24-2019), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3