I am:
      ----

nahiyar is an unknown quantity at this point nahiyar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8950579/u3liywa

Hi Dear Friends,
      Though I am new in this forum.but I have been trading in Forex for arouund 1 year and I hope that our grioup all members will trade on their best, and will help each other to win the contest..

Thanks..

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nahiyar is an unknown quantity at this point nahiyar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 8950579/u3liywa

Hello Friends,
      I hope that our group traders will trade on their best furing contest to win it to show our abilities.

Thanks..

3. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1736 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,471 Times in 558 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nahiyar     
      Hi Dear Friends,
      Though I am new in this forum.but I have been trading in Forex for arouund 1 year and I hope that our grioup all members will trade on their best, and will help each other to win the contest..

Thanks..
      Hello nahiyar no matter you are new 1 year is enough time.It's the matter how you approach the market.Please play good money management and take decision prudently.I hope our team will be winner.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

4. #4 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that we can make a good competition as a team.
      All we need is sinergy and communication.
      We have terrific traders with us.
      Good luck 4ALL!!!!

5. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

hello friend, first of all welcome you over the MT5 forum..great to be part of our S & R team.
      I know, your one year trading experience work into this contest and help our team into their performance.
      good luck for contest..I just hope we will win the prize.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nahiyar..you are opening position one after another my friend.
      No need to be in hurry..take your time to open position and open positions only when you got good signal..Otherwise, you will blown away your account.
      I just want to wish good luck for your open position and hopefully mature all into profit.

7. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello there,
      welcome to the contest and also for joining the forum. we are glad to see new face.
      and hopefully you will contribute to our community.
      best of luck.

8. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1736 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,471 Times in 558 Posts

Hello nahiyar are you there?

I see in your monitoring page that you have a total 60 lot opened trade which is a sell position in cable from 1.5637.Your equity is half down with this trade.I suggest you to close your 50% position because cable has a long term uptrend.Please reply me with your thinking if you don't cut your loss you may get mc and that can effect our team as well.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

9. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello, nahiyar..myself much more worry about you. Please, play carefully into the contest.
      you need to be patience and never opening position without any strong indication or analysis.
      good luck for your running trades.

10. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi Nahiyar...

Please make sure your balance above then 5000usd.. At least, your balance can support us to bring our our group to win the compatition.. Or, you can follow trade our senior mr Forexaddict and Bigearner.. pLease help us to achive our goal...

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2