• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 8950579/u3liywa

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
      Hi Nahiyar...

Please make sure your balance above then 5000usd.. At least, your balance can support us to bring our our group to win the compatition.. Or, you can follow trade our senior mr Forexaddict and Bigearner.. pLease help us to achive our goal...
      Even, you are one of the most senior person over the forum as most post case..
      Nahiyar your equity go below 5k$ that's will comes out major tension for us,Either you hedge your position for awhile or close your position loss so that not fall into further losses.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,152 Times in 505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      Hello nahiyar are you there?

I see in your monitoring page that you have a total 60 lot opened trade which is a sell position in cable from 1.5637.Your equity is half down with this trade.I suggest you to close your 50% position because cable has a long term uptrend.Please reply me with your thinking if you don't cut your loss you may get mc and that can effect our team as well.
      Do you see this if you do this when i told you this will not happened.You blown your account bro now it's very tough for us...
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey nahiyar..you had blown away your account..its create most toughest situation for us.
      But we will try our best to win this contest.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,725 Times in 7,565 Posts

yeah right, you both need to be able to make every effort to find the points have been reduced. avoid touching the margin call. It will add to the bad atmosphere of your team.
      I hope you guys can help other participants to look for points.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bozZdeviL     
      yeah right, you both need to be able to make every effort to find the points have been reduced. avoid touching the margin call. It will add to the bad atmosphere of your team.
      I hope you guys can help other participants to look for points.
      yeah, i will try my best to support fellow participant so that our team can emerge out as winner.
      But situation are really tough for us,Even myself not able to perform well for my team.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,478 Times in 5,584 Posts

Completed the minimum requirements of 10 trades and also traded 100 lots volume in total. Ending equity was 153.53$

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2