• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Neteller taking too much time for verification.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111 is a name known to all Emaan111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Neteller taking too much time for verification.

Respected forex members i want to say that neteller taking too much time for verification. I send my personal documents for verification some days ago but its still showing pending. So I want to know that how much time it takes for verification?

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Emaan111 for this useful post.

Eshaal (04-29-2019), Ladla (03-27-2019), Naughty boy (03-28-2019), Niazi1122 (04-14-2019), Unregistered (5)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus is a splendid one to behold sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1313 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Perhaps you're approaching it hastily which you ought not to have done. I don't believe that it gets too long to get the verification done. Send them a blank e-mail ti hint them of your plight. Feel free to do that. If that's taking too long, have a chat with them.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ahmad1886 is on a distinguished road Ahmad1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think in a week they send a response that your account is verified or not

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Fine

Ubaidkhan will become famous soon enough Ubaidkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends neteller verification is easy but you need to upload correct documents your id card and utility bill then you will verify your account

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cool

Mrpunisher012 is on a distinguished road Mrpunisher012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it takes about a week

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Mrpunisher012 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671 is a glorious beacon of light Amjadnawaz671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Netteller is a best withdrawal plate forum in the world its take a time its good its all about your safety dear and its life time account don't worry relax and wait and see skrill is also good but netteller is the best

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Amjadnawaz671 for this useful post.

Eshaal (04-29-2019), Naughty boy (03-28-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mauzkhan105 will become famous soon enough Mauzkhan105 will become famous soon enough Mauzkhan105's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think different time period of every money exchanger so may be nettler takes few days for verification but I have nit nettler account I am using the skrill application which is good you should contact to management if they have any problem they will tell you otherwise they will also tell you that how much time it takes there are different opinions about it so better is that you contact directly to them by e mail

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mauzkhan105 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999 is a splendid one to behold Nauman999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      882 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bro how are you I hope you're fine I would like to inform you that netller taking maximum one week two verification their accounts so don't worry they will respond you soon because Nettler Supporting is very active and quickly responded.
      My friends account verified very quickly that I wondered very much.
      If you have any query regarding this you must email to the support team I hope your problem will be solve.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nauman999 for this useful post.

Eshaal (04-29-2019), Naughty boy (03-28-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

EFCC will become famous soon enough EFCC's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friend about NETELLER that are very strict with their verification and if you want to be verified is either you contact there support for complaint or have patience till they verified you this verification is very important but when I want to verify my neteller itís does not take much time they verify same day but I have done my verification before but the said I should still validate my document because the document I used then expire but they verified me same day I donít know if the same process with new verification users

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Azam777 has a spectacular aura about Azam777 has a spectacular aura about Azam777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emaan111     
      Respected forex members i want to say that neteller taking too much time for verification. I send my personal documents for verification some days ago but its still showing pending. So I want to know that how much time it takes for verification?
      I have make the account of money wallet of skrill it is a very good money wallet and over profits also comes in just few hours when we take withdraw from skrill I have never used net Le or any other money wallet for withdraw the profit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Azam777 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2