Banned
      I am:
      ----

shyn is an unknown quantity at this point shyn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile 8951503 /my5homp - support and resistance strategy

in this contest I joined a team of support and resistance, hopefully I can contribute to the plus points of this team ..... and hopefully this team can become champion ......
      thanks and good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shyn For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (03-12-2012)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,152 Times in 505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shyn     
      in this contest I joined a team of support and resistance, hopefully I can contribute to the plus points of this team ..... and hopefully this team can become champion ......
      thanks and good luck
      Yes i hope you will show good work and contribute our team prudently.All the best for you i hope you will share your strategy soon.Good luck.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome to the contest.
      this contest is unique , everyone has to work for the goal for their team, not individual ranking.
      best of luck for the contest.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,725 Times in 7,565 Posts

a hefty profit, but I think your balance is less to help the team get more points. I hope you understand the current state of poisisi team. Your team needs more points.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,850 Times in 2,034 Posts

shyn..I will request to play carefully into the contest still we have lots of time to change things according to our side.
      I know you can do your best to support our team.
      Just want to give best wishes from my side.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

shyn..till now you had played really well into the contest but its really surprising to see that your equity gone half on today. I know, the time has come for do and die situation into the contest but keep in mind that no blown away your account may create trouble for our team..One more thing, now we had nothing to loose into the contest so keep playing in fullest, play natural game and never give up attitude may leads to win the contest.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

shyn..
      you had put nice effort into the contest..myself really like to player like you who are providing tough competition to fellow team is part of our S & R team.
      I am really thankful to you my friend and hope, we will work together into future too.
      good luck my friend.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,478 Times in 5,584 Posts

Completed the minimum requirements of 10 trades and also traded 100 lots volume in total. Ending equity was 8196.85$

Closed Thread