from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8954661 - v6bhsvo Trade with simple and smart ( Upgraded)

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8954661 - v6bhsvo Trade with simple and smart ( Upgraded)

Hi team..

This time i would like to do trade with CSR but with simple style. Maybe, this time, more security often during trade. Last trading system was failure due to emotional cause.

Rgds
    Standgunz.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Looks the price try to touch on 1.0540 for AUDUSD... And i was put some lot for buying with TP 1.0540. Entry area 1.0515-10.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    AUDUSD - The price was touch the Fibo level 30% ( between 1.0640-1.0473) and 1 position sell opened at price 1.0553. TP 1.0510

EURUSD - The price touched 50% at 1.3185. I already decide to put 3 lot for sell Which is TP area at 1.3130.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,892 Times in 2,042 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
    AUDUSD - The price was touch the Fibo level 30% ( between 1.0640-1.0473) and 1 position sell opened at price 1.0553. TP 1.0510

EURUSD - The price touched 50% at 1.3185. I already decide to put 3 lot for sell Which is TP area at 1.3130.
    good luck for your open position with AU and EU pairs. Hopefully mature soon.
    Even, me too got good signal for time to sell in EU pair but still wait for confirmation by doing some good analysis. But play with smaller lot size is better than taking higher risk.
    Good luck!

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    good luck for your open position with AU and EU pairs. Hopefully mature soon.
    Even, me too got good signal for time to sell in EU pair but still wait for confirmation by doing some good analysis. But play with smaller lot size is better than taking higher risk.
    Good luck!
    Sometime i cannot hold my patient that always bring my decision to open trade...will try to minimze risk as i can... Thanksss........

6. The Following User Says Thank You to standgunz For This Useful Post:

bigearners (13-03-2012)

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,489 Times in 568 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well done i am also trying to sell above 50% level but i think market volatility today also maybe little.I set pending order above 50% retracement in my H4 chart let's see what happen.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sometime i cannot hold my patient that always bring my decision to open trade...will try to minimze risk as i can... Thanksss........
    hmm. its true.
    because, we are human...So, its really difficult to control emotion into forex market but if we can hard then, definitely we will able to control them.
    Hopefully, you will successful into it too.

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    you are doing really great mate from what i see in the monitoring page.
    keep up the good works and hope to see you in the winner.
    best of luck.

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ragib     
    you are doing really great mate from what i see in the monitoring page.
    keep up the good works and hope to see you in the winner.
    best of luck.
    Thanks bro... im try to do the best for my team....

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks bro... im try to do the best for my team....
    Really good performance of your when other player not able to perform for our team.
    Good luck for open and coming trade, hopefully you will keep doing good.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3