Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 8954661 - v6bhsvo Trade with simple and smart ( Upgraded)

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Feel stress while my account getting -ve float.. Arghhh............... Still hope the price will go to my dirextion....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 567 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
    Feel stress while my account getting -ve float.. Arghhh............... Still hope the price will go to my dirextion....
    Haha it's same for all of the trader because we are human not robot....lol emotional pain is very hard to accept but still we have to accept it.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hey friend..if your floating position with small lot size, then no need worry but if its bigger lot size,then its a little bit of worry..but i know you are good trader and you ability to overcome from such situation without any doubt..
    Wish you good luck for running and hope mature soon..In which pair your floating minus position running?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,856 Times in 7,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    important still safe even if a little lost. make yourself comfortable as you post all day. I think if we are comfortable in the market, it will definitely make a positive earnings results. it's just my opinion.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My position On EU now is SELL.. Maybe the price trying to touch 1.3100 and i holding my post towards that pice.

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My position On EU now is SELL.. Maybe the price trying to touch 1.3100 and i holding my post towards that pice.
    hey bro..nice decision you had made for selling EU on today..it will go beyond 1.3100 level if break some strong resistance around 1.3126 level into EU pair.
    Even, i will keep updating about EU daily trend and movement on S & R discussion thread according to my analysis. you can their for more details.
    keep doing good work. good luck friend.

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 567 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hmm you can wait as i am also waiting for that price i hope it will come to this level.
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
    Hmm you can wait as i am also waiting for that price i hope it will come to this level.
    hmm.Everybody hopeful for price of EU pair come down to the level of 1.3080..But still wait for next week to reach that level.
    Even, i will try to help you guys as much as possible to me by my analysis.

9. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    hmm.Everybody hopeful for price of EU pair come down to the level of 1.3080..But still wait for next week to reach that level.
    Even, i will try to help you guys as much as possible to me by my analysis.
    Standgunz bro..today EU pair shows some good up movement after having some movement for awhile..I will advice one thing to standgunz bro.. if you facing fear of losing your account, then better to do hedging..Otherwise surely downward happen on tomorrow or tell you more on tomorrow morning in detail about EU movement.
    no need to give up..keep playing good my friend.
    good luck.

10. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    Standgunz bro..today EU pair shows some good up movement after having some movement for awhile..I will advice one thing to standgunz bro.. if you facing fear of losing your account, then better to do hedging..Otherwise surely downward happen on tomorrow or tell you more on tomorrow morning in detail about EU movement.
    no need to give up..keep playing good my friend.
    good luck.
    Im Still keep my short position on EU.. and i with my strong instinct can feel that EU will drop soon..

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3