• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: <discussion> support/resistence team

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,158 Times in 506 Posts

Cool <discussion> support/resistence team

Hello all member's please try to share everything about your trading here so that we can be benefited and become a winner in this force on force contest.No matter we will loose but we need to give a good fight and that will must increase our knowledge.Please post your thinking about trading here and try to become active in this thread.

Happy Trading

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (03-14-2012)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think one more member is still to open his thread in our team.Anybody know where is bond ? I think in this contest we need a full 10 member support.Anybody know about him is he not interested to play the contest ??
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

4. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,855 Times in 2,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      I think one more member is still to open his thread in our team.Anybody know where is bond ? I think in this contest we need a full 10 member support.Anybody know about him is he not interested to play the contest ??
      No, idea..where is he.. Even, i had already clarify admin about the rules..He said that minimum thread to open for a team should 6. Even, we are already more than 6 members over the contest open thread for S & R group..Hopefully, bond will join us soon.
      Today, i had open short position with EU pair and made overall profit of 885$ till now. I will keep updating you with latest analysis and information for S & R.
      Even, myself trying hands in all time frames from 1M to D1..But basically, believe in longer time frames like 4h, 1h and D1 only.
      good luck my all team members and come over here to discuss each other.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (03-13-2012)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      No, idea..where is he.. Even, i had already clarify admin about the rules..He said that minimum thread to open for a team should 6. Even, we are already more than 6 members over the contest open thread for S & R group..Hopefully, bond will join us soon.
      Today, i had open short position with EU pair and made overall profit of 885$ till now. I will keep updating you with latest analysis and information for S & R.
      Even, myself trying hands in all time frames from 1M to D1..But basically, believe in longer time frames like 4h, 1h and D1 only.
      good luck my all team members and come over here to discuss each other.
      Hmm i know that we need at least 6 member but with a full team support working together can make the difference isn't it? I also hope that he will join us.I hope you will share some good stuff here so that every member of our team can learn from you.
      Good luck you made a nice profit today in e/u...Carry on....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexaddict For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-13-2012)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      Hmm i know that we need at least 6 member but with a full team support working together can make the difference isn't it? I also hope that he will join us.I hope you will share some good stuff here so that every member of our team can learn from you.
      Good luck you made a nice profit today in e/u...Carry on....
      hmm.yeah, i know its really matter..when all member play together.. i hope so..he will join soon..and try my best to give some tips and support to team by my contribution.
      Even, this time only for team myself play carefully because i know, every member performance matter for team..Otherwise, whenever myself take part into contest just play with maximum risk.
      So, our collective efforts will work for team.Hopefully all member of our team discuss into this thread.

9. #6 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For who wishes to know the contest positions, here is the link:

https://www.mt5.com/monitoring/forum_trader_life

10. The Following User Says Thank You to acushnir For This Useful Post:

bigearners (03-14-2012)

11. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acushnir     
      For who wishes to know the contest positions, here is the link:

https://www.mt5.com/monitoring/forum_trader_life
      thanks for the link..Its really nice for having traders & team stats link.
      Where is nahiyar, i want him to come over here..We need to discuss with him fellow members..Because, he is making too many trades open at same time.
      May be, leads to blown away his account.
      good luck guys keep doing good work.

12. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will generally trade with EU pair into forex market.
      So, according to my analysis, today good call to Buy Eur/Usd @ range between 1.3065-13077 TP:1.3140 SL:1.2950 because, i had seen strong support that 1.3060 level, due to that EU will not go below 1.3051 level..So, according to me Euro will move upside on today..Because, already dollar had made bullish movement against all the pair on yesterday. So, no more chances for go down further according to me.

13. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCHF pair can't go beyond 0.9249 level..So, its seems to be some strong resistance around this level..as well as USD going to be weaker on today as compared to yesterday.
      So, its good time for sell USDCHF and Take profit can be around 0.9190 level..Because their are some good support at such level..So, its retest 0.9191 support level. If it broke..this support level. Then, it can touch upto 0.9145 level or you can set your second TP @0.9145.
      good luck guys for today trades...hope you will benefited by my analysis.

14. #10 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes.. This is the best Idea for us to learning new startergy in Support resisten level. Even we have a diffrent analisys, but, the consept is still same...

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ...