• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: <discussion> support/resistence team

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,465 Times in 556 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      I will generally trade with EU pair into forex market.
      So, according to my analysis, today good call to Buy Eur/Usd @ range between 1.3065-13077 TP:1.3140 SL:1.2950 because, i had seen strong support that 1.3060 level, due to that EU will not go below 1.3051 level..So, according to me Euro will move upside on today..Because, already dollar had made bullish movement against all the pair on yesterday. So, no more chances for go down further according to me.
      I am so far bearish in this pair not taking risk to buy it.You see H4 support broken a while ago now if price close below that support then it will go 1.2993 & 1.2958 level which is 123.6 & 138.2 fibo extension level.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
      Yes.. This is the best Idea for us to learning new startergy in Support resisten level. Even we have a diffrent analisys, but, the consept is still same...
      Right we all individual have different analysis but our concept is still same.I think you also share your thinking and chart in this thread and that will help all of our member.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Busy

moleh999 will become famous soon enough moleh999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1706 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sorry, why is the chart I don't move,
      though I've place the password correctly,
      How can I win that way.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moleh999     
      How can I win that way.
      Are you not able to login your contest-account it's not clear to me.You have to use the contest server for your login.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      I am so far bearish in this pair not taking risk to buy it.You see H4 support broken a while ago now if price close below that support then it will go 1.2993 & 1.2958 level which is 123.6 & 138.2 fibo extension level.
      you are right friend, but EU pair able to made recovery now and i hope this will touch the mark i had expected into my signal just wait for move.
      Quote Originally Posted by moleh999     
      How can I win that way.
      Moleh, which issue you are facing. Even, i had face loggedin problem too in starting of contest but its due to my terminal problem. but installing it again, then contest account working fine.
      If your account still had loggedin problem contest mods or admin.as well as at least let us know.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are right friend, but EU pair able to made recovery now and i hope this will touch the mark i had expected into my signal just wait for move.
      Hmm let's see what the newyork session offer for us. !!!!

7. #17 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will generally trade with EU pair into forex market.
      So, according to my analysis, today good call to Buy Eur/Usd @ range between 1.3065-13077 TP:1.3140 SL:1.2950 because, i had seen strong support that 1.3060 level, due to that EU will not go below 1.3051 level..So, according to me Euro will move upside on today..Because, already dollar had made bullish movement against all the pair on yesterday. So, no more chances for go down further according to me.
      I have closed my e/u trade today i have to hold this position for little long time i made mistake i sold it earlier...But still i took 16 pips and 320$ my entry was 1.3031 which is very low to sell i have learnt a new thing from this mistake. But i my a/u trade was awesome today.I saw you are holding buy in e/u from 1.3068 so what are you thinking about this position?

8. #18 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Buzzed

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2027 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Im just open another 15lot buying EU at the price 1.3020.. My Exit target area 1.3070... Current lot already float -10pips.. Hopefully, today euro will make some correction on 38.2% fibo level which is the area 1.3065...

9. #19 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,036 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
      I have closed my e/u trade today i have to hold this position for little long time i made mistake i sold it earlier...But still i took 16 pips and 320$ my entry was 1.3031 which is very low to sell i have learnt a new thing from this mistake. But i my a/u trade was awesome today.I saw you are holding buy in e/u from 1.3068 so what are you thinking about this position?
      yeah, i had hold my EU position and hopeful for correction to happen as reversal movement in EU pair start soon.
      Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
      Im just open another 15lot buying EU at the price 1.3020.. My Exit target area 1.3070... Current lot already float -10pips.. Hopefully, today euro will make some correction on 38.2% fibo level which is the area 1.3065...
      Buy EU at good price..good luck my friend and hopefully you position will mature soon.

10. #20 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Pensive

Accumulated bonus
      1713 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah, i had hold my EU position and hopeful for correction to happen as reversal movement in EU pair start soon
      I think you got your profit because euro gone up today as my tp also hit in 3097 We need to be more active in trading.Trend line channel team is up because 90% of them contributing and active i their trading we also need to do that.

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 7 ...