Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: <discussion> support/resistence team

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi guys, I can see that you are already doing a great job. I could not trade earlier on because I had some onnectivity problems which I have finally dealt with.

On my analysis, EUR/USD has been going down (SHORT), but now we are seeing the corrections.. Key resistance is around 1.3125, but I did not wait for that before taking a trade. If sellindg EU, let your targets be short. I also bought USD/JPY around the 83.20 rea which is good support.

I cannot open position on Gold. Can anyone trade Gold?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baguwah For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (18-03-2012)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,487 Times in 567 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     
    Hi guys, I can see that you are already doing a great job. I could not trade earlier on because I had some onnectivity problems which I have finally dealt with.

On my analysis, EUR/USD has been going down (SHORT), but now we are seeing the corrections.. Key resistance is around 1.3125, but I did not wait for that before taking a trade. If sellindg EU, let your targets be short. I also bought USD/JPY around the 83.20 rea which is good support.

Great to see you in this thread !!! I trade with e/u and i think if we need to short below 1.3000 level because i think it's a psychological level if this level don't broke then bear control will end.I not really trade with gold i don't what issue you are facing trading gold But i think you are a great trader of our team we always depend on you to become winner
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz will become famous soon enough standgunz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2027 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Im also take a short Position on AU at price 1.0510 with 15 Lots..... My exit target will be at 1.0470.. Hopefully it will going down to touch again 1.0430...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I am glad too see our team good performance and reach to top of the list..Every player into the contest playing very nicely..Either that may be forexaddict..top profit making, chidi, Standgunz, acushnir, moleh999 and of course our mentor Baguwah too who join little bit late..We need to play sensibly like this way and keep helping each other so that we can dominate the first position..Myself little bit worry about Nahiyar and Bigearners.lolz that why they are taking too much risk.And if anyone name not mentioned,then sorry..may forgot..lolz
    Anybody contact nahiyar to help him and tell him that play carefully and slowly is quite better.
    Quote Originally Posted by forexaddict     
    I think you got your profit because euro gone up today as my tp also hit in 3097 We need to be more active in trading.Trend line channel team is up because 90% of them contributing and active i their trading we also need to do that.
    yeah, you are right but we need to play sensibly and not made any mistake to generate pace into the equity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baguwah     

Nice to see you master over here into this thread and make your valuable lines as well as great to see for opening position that make our team to top by your presence.
    Quote Originally Posted by standgunz     
    Im also take a short Position on AU at price 1.0510 with 15 Lots..... My exit target will be at 1.0470.. Hopefully it will going down to touch again 1.0430...
    good luck for your running..myself also hope for downside movement on today but not yet confirmed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (18-03-2012)

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ok
    Some graph setups of my contest account:

Name: gbpusd_001.gif Views: 395 Size: 33.3 KB

Name: nzdusd_001.gif Views: 392 Size: 32.7 KB

Name: usdjpy_001.gif Views: 403 Size: 33.2 KB

Name: eurusd_001.gif Views: 396 Size: 34.1 KB

Name: usdchf_001.gif Views: 399 Size: 32.4 KB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to acushnir For This Useful Post:

forexaddict (18-03-2012)

9. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict has much to be proud of forexaddict's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Nahiyar Blown his account.I am so upset
    Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

10. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir is a jewel in the rough acushnir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It's a pity for us, but it forces all of us to be more cautious and to follow good advices from experimented traders.
    Keep your good tradings.

11. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yesterday..EU unpredictable movement put our team to backfoot..Even, my account also came into danger but myself use hedging for save my account this time...Because i know lots of burden on our team if anybody account blown..
    keep doing good work my fellow members..still we are on number two position..Not very far from top spot.

12. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1868 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We have to make sure that no more member will not get the margin call again....If we can do that then we will do well sure.I hope next week we will make good profit.

13. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    We have to make sure that no more member will not get the margin call again....If we can do that then we will do well sure.I hope next week we will make good profit.
    hmm..hoping same dat next week onwards we will make good profit so that recover the loss happened due to nahiyar MC on yesterday.
    good luck for next week my friend and keep going with positive attitude.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...