• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 91 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...

Thread: Khan70's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio has a reputation beyond repute lebouziramzinio's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      256 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,489 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Good afternoon to my all friends i hope you are all enjoying the profit able trading and also be Happy for today's bonus
      I am thankful to you all of us for visiting my jornal and appreciating to me
      Dear members i see the chart of crudeoil and analys in different time frame in finally results in my opinion its flying to more up beacuse if we see in weekly time frame its clear to bulish trend and weekly time frame is more strong and more important for us
      So i ready to take a trade if its break this level of h4
      Crude oil price resumes its positive trades to gradually approach our first target at 64.90, which keeps the bullish trend scenario active for rest of the day, reminding you that breaching the mentioned level is required to confirm rallying towards 67.00 as a next main station, reminding you that the continuation of the bullish wave depends on the price stability above 63.70 and 63.10 levels.
      The expected trading range for today is between 63.00 support and 66.00 resistance.
      The expected trend for today: Bullish

my triding journal
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to lebouziramzinio for this useful post.

Khan70 (04-13-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,714 Times in 1,341 Posts

Good morning and have a nice day i am fine and i hope my all friends are fine and woke up with shiny morning and enjoying the nature of beauty
      Dear today is the first day for week i expect that monday has very slow movement but when i open my mt4 market moving in awesom position
      I see the chart of crudoil and i analyse it in daily time frame its make very beautiful bearish trend in daily chart you can see it i expect that its go down in strongly if its break the 63.10

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7595 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,137 Times in 4,544 Posts

Good morning and have a nice day i am fine and i hope my all friends are fine and woke up with shiny morning and enjoying the nature of beauty
      Dear today is the first day for week i expect that monday has very slow movement but when i open my mt4 market moving in awesom position
      I see the chart of crudoil and i analyse it in daily time frame its make very beautiful bearish trend in daily chart you can see it i expect that its go down in strongly if its break the 63.10
      Hello good morning too mate. The crude oil may have a retracement this week because as what I'm seeing right now it's extremely overbought. I want the OIL to go back to 62.50 support which is a realistic target this week or even today. This might be a good opportunity to buy the USDCAD since they have a negative correlation. But don't get too excited yet on selling it for long term because the weekly and monthly chart points to uptrend. It will take weeks and months too to make it reverse to downtrend and of course it also need powerful fundamental news.

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), BlackDollar (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), ForexRider (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1338 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,863 Times in 1,634 Posts

Hello Khan70!
      Yes dear Monday is the critical day especially about the movement is some pair's so be careful most of the pair's moves very slow and most of the moves very fast anyhow I agree with your analysis of the Crude oil daily time frame is also indicating that for the shorter term now crude oil will be dropped last two candles was bearish at the resistance level

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), BlackDollar (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Jahanzaib420 (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,840 Times in 1,915 Posts

Hello mate good morning to, yeah I am fine and woke up I have also enjoy the beauty of natural yes today first day of market and all traders also are very active and catch the new opportunities in huge market you're crude oil daily chart and production shows very strong yeah mate oil is create the down trend so I hope this week oil more going down.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), BlackDollar (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,530 Times in 2,342 Posts

Looking at the daily chart, it is really seems the market is overbought and is prepared to come down and that could be done in a short term basis making a small pip target at around 62.00 because the bullish strength is still gathering up momentum for another reach to a new higher high above 65.00. Therefore it is strongly advisable to take small target profit in selling positions and get ready for the bullish trend trade opportunities. Well done friend for a nice analysis here.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), BlackDollar (04-15-2019), fragile (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,045 Times in 2,240 Posts

Dear trader crude oil form up very nice bullish pattern in the 5 mint chart and now rally towards the 64 level after ye completion of the pattern. So dear be careful not to open sell entry. Because crude oil is in bullish trend.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (04-15-2019), fragile (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,794 Times in 1,097 Posts

hello brother i am agreed with you and according to price action now this oil showed us move down we can see the second last candle and you need a wait if oil break this support level than you can take a sell trade and i hope it will be move down so my best wishes for you and thanks for sharing it with us keep it up dear have a great day

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

fragile (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,901 Times in 3,218 Posts

Good morning mate how are you? I hope good.
      Greeting in new week I hope you had great weekend
      Yes agree with your analysis Iím also bearish on crude oil and updated my journal with its bearish trend I think best for sell entry will surely get you good profit Iím also looking for sell entry.
      Wish you alll the best
      Thanks for sharing you great analysis here
      You can also have a look at my chart

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13115049

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (04-15-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,972 Times in 3,875 Posts

khan70 how are you? Alright, maximum pair are very slow today but oil and gold little bit speedy. I am not surprised by this market nature because of closing day and opening day no high impact news. But I expect the market will be a little bit volatile while europian session come in. Dear crude oil completed his test and now he runs to the resistance area. My advice to you keep observe this instrument three more hours and try to find out its trend to buy or sell.
      Attached Images  

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

awais11 (04-15-2019), hayzee19 (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), sidra161 (04-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 91 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...