• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 142 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...

Thread: Khan70's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia is a name known to all serlysia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Greeting and good morning to my all friend I am fine and I hope you are fine and enjoying these holidays I hope you are all hope up in this beautiful morning I am thankful to my all friends for visiting my journal
      Dear friends I open my MT4 for weekly analysis IC the chart of different pairs but in my opinion EUR CHF is now in strongly bearish position and I hope it will falling down to continue because i see the setup for beautiful down trend and I hope in the next week is also going to down trend in this week
      Last week i got best profit my from my trading account and i am expecting for next movement is better for us
      hello friends, the current development of the EURFCH market has arrived in the resistance area, so in my view the next move is better we patiently wait first, whether to go up higher or worse and go back down and towards the closest support area, so we better wait for candle patterns formed first, so that it can provide a valid signal where the market will move next. and it becomes its own vigilance towards the eur currency, because its movement is able to make the market move beyond expectations and make the market aggressive.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to serlysia For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (07-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986 has much to be proud of zahir1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,050 Times in 496 Posts

Default EURCHF Views

Greeting and good morning to my all friend I am fine and I hope you are fine and enjoying these holidays I hope you are all hope up in this beautiful morning I am thankful to my all friends for visiting my journal
      Dear friends I open my MT4 for weekly analysis IC the chart of different pairs but in my opinion EUR CHF is now in strongly bearish position and I hope it will falling down to continue because i see the setup for beautiful down trend and I hope in the next week is also going to down trend in this week
      Last week i got best profit my from my trading account and i am expecting for next movement is better for us
      Hello Dear Friend,
      How are you and how is your trading,i hope you will be good in your health and wealth.I saw your EURCHF chart it showing a Bearish Movement i am agree with you because in comings days CHF will get strength against all other currencies.But i also think that now the Sell side move will limited.So lets see how market move and react in coming days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to zahir1986 For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (07-21-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,571 Times in 2,060 Posts

Good evening to my dear friend I am fine and I hope you are all fine and enjoying the holidays today I slept whole the day because I am ill so pray for me my health I am thankful to my all friends for wasting my journal
      Dear friend at the Friday I take a trade for crude oil and I make some profit now today a I request for withdrawal but there is no working day so my withdrawal is too late I hope it will processed as soon as in working hours so I am waiting for my withdrawal
      Please share your weekly analyses about currencies pair and Gold and oil these two days are very important for us because in 2 days we can do better for next week
      Attached Images  

6. The following 8 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Financial (07-21-2019), forexguy9 (07-21-2019), FxBD (07-21-2019), MISSFX (07-21-2019), peterson (07-21-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (07-21-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1209 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,355 Times in 1,482 Posts

Good evening to my dear friend I am fine and I hope you are all fine and enjoying the holidays today I slept whole the day because I am ill so pray for me my health I am thankful to my all friends for wasting my journal
      Dear friend at the Friday I take a trade for crude oil and I make some profit now today a I request for withdrawal but there is no working day so my withdrawal is too late I hope it will processed as soon as in working hours so I am waiting for my withdrawal
      Please share your weekly analyses about currencies pair and Gold and oil these two days are very important for us because in 2 days we can do better for next week
      Good morning Khan70 , congratulation for making this profits and submitting a withdrawal

Well ,as you know financial department has a specific working hours , from Monday to Friday , so if you submit this withdrawal during weekend , you may get it on next trading week , Monday or Tuesday working hours i guess .
      I think Gold and CL will continue the downside movement next week because Cl upward trend line has been broken last week and this mean more bearish movement are expected , Gold still overbought and need to go down as correction
      Anyway , i hope you will receive your payment soon to start trading again

Have a good luck mate

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (07-21-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7167 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,566 Times in 4,669 Posts

Hello, mate. How are you doing this Sunday? Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
      Congratulations on your successful trades and the eventual withdrawal request. Sure you will get paid within tomorrow's working hours.
      Regarding the precious metal, gold, I see the prospect of a push to the upside again with potential targets above 1470. Though I have floating profit deals on sell side, I am afraid the gold market is turning up.
      Let's see how it goes next week. And best wishes for a successful trading week next week.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Financial (07-21-2019), Khan70 (07-21-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,105 Times in 1,725 Posts

Oh very sorry my dear to hear that you are ill but, I hope that you will be recover soon.
      You just have need to take rest and stay away from trading because it is also a big problem of our bad health and mental problems.
      My dear friend it's really happy to look that you are able to manage some good profit from the market and there is no doubt you are true killer who always make good profit from it.
      Yes my dear you doing wrong to place a withdrawal request on weekends. so you just have need to keep calm because in working hours they will proceed your payment because instaforex paying very fast payment these days.
      I wish you all the best my dear for your successful trading career.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

Khan70 (07-21-2019), sammoni (07-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson has a brilliant future peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      235 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,938 Times in 860 Posts

yes of course you are saying write about that you will receive the withdrawal request and finally processed your bedroll from your instaforex bonus account to the secret account of your name on weekend days.
      the instaforex withdrawal request financial department will also work on the weekends and specially on Saturday many request.
      according to that Ireland conditions of insta forex bonus account BOI master trade in the instaforex bonus amount on small volume of large size to make a huge profit on that trading profit limits.
      if someone want to trade in instaforex bonus account then he will be trade in the instaforex bonus accounts to follow the terms and conditions of the insta forex bonus account after that he will be get a withdrawal from the instaforex easily without any delete.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

Khan70 (07-21-2019), sammoni (07-21-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX has a reputation beyond repute MISSFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      361 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,233 Times in 858 Posts

Dear trader,
      You should have made the withdrawal request since yesterday, you are late on this. For the fact that the company may not be active due to weekend, you will have your withdrawal delayed a little more. I know that when you made the request on Friday night, you can still get it processed on Saturday just like many traders have said on their journal pages. Yours should be done tomorrow, you need to make calm mind with this, it can only take time.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MISSFX For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (07-21-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1477 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,571 Times in 2,060 Posts

Greeting and good morning for profitable trading dear today is a first day of week and I hope you are all woke up with this beautiful morning and I hope this week well profitable for us
      I am fine and happy and I hope you are all fine and making the good profit from your trading
      Early in the morning I open my MT4 and I see the chart of different players when I open USD JPY why I see here year it's go to in bullish trend in short term
      There is a big opportunity for buyers in short period if we open our trades at usdjpy bhai in my opinion it will going to touch the next resistance as soon as because now it is moving to uptrend
      Attached Images  

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,066 Times in 4,148 Posts

Greeting and good morning for profitable trading dear today is a first day of week and I hope you are all woke up with this beautiful morning and I hope this week well profitable for us
      I am fine and happy and I hope you are all fine and making the good profit from your trading
      Early in the morning I open my MT4 and I see the chart of different players when I open USD JPY why I see here year it's go to in bullish trend in short term
      There is a big opportunity for buyers in short period if we open our trades at usdjpy bhai in my opinion it will going to touch the next resistance as soon as because now it is moving to uptrend
      Good morning Khan70 my friend,i think i agree with you,from my technical point of view,i think USDJPY is trying to move up today because i see an up signal on H4 chart and currently the price is testing to break above SMA 50,100 and 200 on H4 chart and if it can break above all those SMA then we might see USDJPY to move even higher but if it can't then it will try to continue to move down as i also still see a down signal on daily chart.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

19. The following 13 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-22-2019), BlackDollar (07-22-2019), chiko (07-22-2019), Khan70 (07-22-2019), LoveOForex (07-22-2019), Nisha999 (07-22-2019), Unregistered (7)

Reply to thread
    Page 92 of 142 ... 87 90 91 92 93 94 97 ...