• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 191 of 286 ... 186 189 190 191 192 193 196 ...
    Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2855

Thread: Khan70's - Trading journal

1. #1901 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,382 Times in 2,072 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Greeting and good morning to my dear friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning and enjoying the natural beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal and appreciate to me today is a second day for week yesterday market moves slowly and I expect for fast movement today in the market
      Dear friends now I see the moment of different pairs for today trading I see the movement of gold yesterday early in the morning gold move to up position but in New York session it will moving again to falling down position and yesterday it a trade at gold it's give me good profit
      Now I see again the moment of gold in my opinion gold is in bearish position and I expect for it's downtrend movement so my dear friends please share your own opinion for this mattle now I am ready for take her decision to selling this yellow metal I am waiting for your views
      GOLD is looking very bearish now and yesterday it broke the support of 1510 and fall down which was looking very much possible and now GOLD is heading towards another strong support area and it would be testing the strong support level of 1480-1470.

Earlier we have seen that GOLD has held above this area most of the time and it bounced up from this area more often in the past.

So, all eyes are now on this level and if GOLD breaks this level then I think it will continue to fall even more as it will become highly bearish but if it reverses from here then i guess buying GOLD is best option near a support level.

2. 2 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

Khan70 (09-10-2019), Muskan khan (09-10-2019)

3. #1902 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,594 Times in 5,871 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greeting and good morning to my dear friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning and enjoying the natural beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal and appreciate to me today is a second day for week yesterday market moves slowly and I expect for fast movement today in the market
      Dear friends now I see the moment of different pairs for today trading I see the movement of gold yesterday early in the morning gold move to up position but in New York session it will moving again to falling down position and yesterday it a trade at gold it's give me good profit
      Now I see again the moment of gold in my opinion gold is in bearish position and I expect for it's downtrend movement so my dear friends please share your own opinion for this mattle now I am ready for take her decision to selling this yellow metal I am waiting for your views

Hi dear friend Khan 70, how are you I hope you are fine and enjoying your trading dear friend I have seen your Gold analysis you are absolutely right gold is going to selling trend but wait for a while I hope it will make reversal from 14 90 and give us a long term bullish trend it will touch at least 1530 today so be careful when ever trend will be cleared then you put a trade order at gold

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 7 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

abid nawaz (09-10-2019), Angelina17 (09-10-2019), Khan70 (09-10-2019), mafzaaaaal (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-10-2019), naina999 (09-10-2019), shahbaz 780 (09-10-2019)

5. #1903 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abid nawaz is a name known to all abid nawaz is a name known to all abid nawaz is a name known to all abid nawaz is a name known to all abid nawaz is a name known to all abid nawaz is a name known to all abid nawaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friends how are you ? I hope you are fine and your job is doing well . Brother i agree with you that today market is bearish but only it is our personal analysis .In Asian session the Forex market was very slow.When open London and network session when we can 70% guess that market is bullish or bearish So brother we should must apply indicator after opening London session.Brother Gold is very volatile pair before enter the trade we should take strong technical and fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to abid nawaz for this useful post.

Khan70 (09-10-2019), Muskan khan (09-10-2019)

7. #1904 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan has much to be proud of Muskan khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,370 Times in 512 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hy good luck for your success but iam not agreed with you the market will be in bullish trend and hope it will be at 1530 poit up.good idea you have but let's see what happens

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Muskan khan For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (09-10-2019)

9. #1905 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2186 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,301 Times in 1,389 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

I wouldn't sell Gold it is very bullish and I think that trading against the bigger trend is only for very experienced traders, better buy this pair and watch for any sentiment changes against the Dollar to save your account, because trading is very difficult for the long term and many traders fail just to understand this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (09-10-2019)

11. #1906 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,423 Times in 1,319 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi friends how are you hope that you are quite fine, according to my analysis about gold it will be bearish trend current it's movement is bullish and move upwards from the level 1490 but it will change its direction for 1498 move downward and sellers will get good profit from the market because it will be bearish trend according to chart in H4.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (09-10-2019)

13. #1907 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,820 Times in 4,037 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Happy Wednesday to my all friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning when enjoying the nature of beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal
      Dear friend friends no I see the movement of different pairs I see the movement of USD CHF now there is selling opportunity IC in different timeframes now it's making a down trend set up and I hope for its bearish movement today i see the news of today there is a red news for USD so dear take care for open your trade with money management in my opinion now this pair is falling to down position and touch to the the support area
      Please dear friends share your own opinion for USD CHF I am waiting for your views and comments
      Attached Images  

14. #1908 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,383 Times in 6,026 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Happy Wednesday to my all friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning when enjoying the nature of beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal
      Dear friend friends no I see the movement of different pairs I see the movement of USD CHF now there is selling opportunity IC in different timeframes now it's making a down trend set up and I hope for its bearish movement today i see the news of today there is a red news for USD so dear take care for open your trade with money management in my opinion now this pair is falling to down position and touch to the the support area
      Please dear friends share your own opinion for USD CHF I am waiting for your views and comments
      Good morning Khan70 my friend,if i look at my trading chart especially on daily chart USDCHF still struggling to break above SMA 100 on daily chart and looking at H4 chart it is already showing a bearish sign so i expect for today USDCHF might try to make a downward move. Well,thats just my analysis though.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

15. 17 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), fragile (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

16. #1909 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,638 Times in 2,992 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

I think this pair represents a great buying opportunity as it started to move higher after forming a shark harmonic pattern on the H4 frame in addition to the divergence between price and MACD on the daily chart. Now we can see that it has broken the downtrend line on the 4 hour frame as well as the downtrend line on the daily frame  I think it's on the way to form a bigger harmonic pattern on the daily frame at 1.01744
      Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

17. 14 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), fragile (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

18. #1910 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1999 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,903 Times in 4,889 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Good day to you khan70,

Nice analysis mate , i totally agree with your view about this pair , because according to my analysis the safe heaven currencies will start going up soon and may be today , CHF and JPY will start a deep correction and Gold too
      So technically your analysis is good and selling is good idea , USDX still on correction so this my go further up before reversal , i think the price will go again to 0.9800 support level this week

Lets see ! thank you for sharing
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

17/09/20 update

19. 12 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 191 of 286 ... 186 189 190 191 192 193 196 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 9