• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 192 of 208 ... 187 190 191 192 193 194 197 ...
    Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2077

Thread: Khan70's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042 is a splendid one to behold Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Khan70     
      Greeting and good morning to my dear friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning and enjoying the natural beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal and appreciate to me today is a second day for week yesterday market moves slowly and I expect for fast movement today in the market
      Dear friends now I see the moment of different pairs for today trading I see the movement of gold yesterday early in the morning gold move to up position but in New York session it will moving again to falling down position and yesterday it a trade at gold it's give me good profit
      Now I see again the moment of gold in my opinion gold is in bearish position and I expect for it's downtrend movement so my dear friends please share your own opinion for this mattle now I am ready for take her decision to selling this yellow metal I am waiting for your views
      Hi friends how are you hope that you are quite fine, according to my analysis about gold it will be bearish trend current it's movement is bullish and move upwards from the level 1490 but it will change its direction for 1498 move downward and sellers will get good profit from the market because it will be bearish trend according to chart in H4.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sardar042 For This Useful Post:

Khan70 (09-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1973 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,241 Times in 3,030 Posts

Happy Wednesday to my all friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning when enjoying the nature of beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal
      Dear friend friends no I see the movement of different pairs I see the movement of USD CHF now there is selling opportunity IC in different timeframes now it's making a down trend set up and I hope for its bearish movement today i see the news of today there is a red news for USD so dear take care for open your trade with money management in my opinion now this pair is falling to down position and touch to the the support area
      Please dear friends share your own opinion for USD CHF I am waiting for your views and comments
      Attached Images  

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5042 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,852 Times in 4,882 Posts

Happy Wednesday to my all friends how are you I am fine and I hope you are also fine and woke up with this beautiful morning when enjoying the nature of beauty I am thankful to all of you for visiting my journal
      Dear friend friends no I see the movement of different pairs I see the movement of USD CHF now there is selling opportunity IC in different timeframes now it's making a down trend set up and I hope for its bearish movement today i see the news of today there is a red news for USD so dear take care for open your trade with money management in my opinion now this pair is falling to down position and touch to the the support area
      Please dear friends share your own opinion for USD CHF I am waiting for your views and comments
      Good morning Khan70 my friend,if i look at my trading chart especially on daily chart USDCHF still struggling to break above SMA 100 on daily chart and looking at H4 chart it is already showing a bearish sign so i expect for today USDCHF might try to make a downward move. Well,thats just my analysis though.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

5. The following 17 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), fragile (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019), Unregistered (3), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4600 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,216 Times in 2,208 Posts

I think this pair represents a great buying opportunity as it started to move higher after forming a shark harmonic pattern on the H4 frame in addition to the divergence between price and MACD on the daily chart. Now we can see that it has broken the downtrend line on the 4 hour frame as well as the downtrend line on the daily frame I think it's on the way to form a bigger harmonic pattern on the daily frame at 1.01744

7. The following 14 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), fragile (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1259 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,958 Times in 1,590 Posts

Good day to you khan70,

Nice analysis mate , i totally agree with your view about this pair , because according to my analysis the safe heaven currencies will start going up soon and may be today , CHF and JPY will start a deep correction and Gold too
      So technically your analysis is good and selling is good idea , USDX still on correction so this my go further up before reversal , i think the price will go again to 0.9800 support level this week

Lets see ! thank you for sharing

9. The following 12 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-11-2019), Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,231 Times in 5,463 Posts

My dear khan good morning you from my side. It is nice to see that you have organized a good analysis on usd chf. Last day the price hardly tried to move up but he faced a side channel resistance so it may be correct that the price will unable to breach the channel resistance and come down today when all seller will be gainer by there selling trades.

Anyway, thanks a lot for you such like precious analysis and keep on trading and keep on happy

11. The following 13 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), HopeLove (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1920 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,151 Times in 2,450 Posts

Hello Khan70!
      Usd/Chf has been rejected from the resistance and showing the bearish movement so that's why no doubt in your analysis and this pair will continue it's sell off movement but be careful mate because Today I am looking some drama type movement in the market due to the high expected news of the Dollar
      Last edited by ForexRider; 09-11-2019 at 02:31 AM.

13. The following 11 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8229 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,739 Times in 5,805 Posts

Good day to you too mate. The USDCHF already reached a strong resistance at 0.9900 price level so eventually it will go down sooner or later and we need to capture the next bear train. That 0.9900 resistance can also be considered as psychological resistance that's why the selling pressure can now be felt and in no time we can see another downtrend breakout. I wish you good luck on your forex journey today.
      Last edited by balut; 09-11-2019 at 02:36 AM.

15. The following 14 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), fadilah (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), HopeLove (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), pips catcher (09-11-2019), Unregistered (2), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher has a reputation beyond repute pips catcher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      816 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,370 Times in 775 Posts

hi friend how are you I hope you are fine and you are doing your job well thank you for your post and I read your post it is very good and having knowledge table material so I appreciate your prediction keep it up...USD CHF is not a good player for today trades because it is not in any trains and it is going to running market so please wait for its confirmation and after confirmation then put a trade and use small lot......... ............

17. The following 11 users say Thank You to pips catcher for this useful post.

Ayeshanoor (09-11-2019), balut (09-11-2019), bocahedan (09-11-2019), ForexRider (09-11-2019), Hadiawan (09-11-2019), Hanif318 (09-11-2019), HopeLove (09-11-2019), Jackroay (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Muskan khan (09-11-2019), Youcefstyles (09-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen has a reputation beyond repute taifen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,262 Times in 1,659 Posts

Good Morning, I am fine and hope so you are also fine.
      Look on daily chart USDCHF still struggling to break above SMA 100 on daily chart and looking at H4 chart it is already showing a bearish sign so i expect for today USDCHF might try to make a downward move. Well,thats just my analysis. Good luck.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to taifen for this useful post.

ashar (09-11-2019), hafsa (09-11-2019), HopeLove (09-11-2019), Khan70 (09-11-2019), Pops (09-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 192 of 208 ... 187 190 191 192 193 194 197 ...