• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: What's the best trading software?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
      There are a lot of trading softwares are available in the market. But, from last three years i am using only meta trader 4. This software is an easy to use and also there are a lot of trading strategies are available in the market.
      So, most of peoples are using this software because it is an easy to use.
      the best trading software in my opinion is MT4. No doubt if MetaTrader 4 is a popular trading platform, both for the software version or the mobile application version. So, it would be better for any trader if you want to use the MetaTrader application, so later you will understand why this platform is very popular among traders.

One thing is certain, MetaTrader 4 is able to provide data sources and tools that traders need to analyze dynamic moving prices. The platform also offers a variety of financial instruments that traders can choose without restrictions. In addition, MetaTrader 4 has many analytical tools offered.

For each financial instrument, there are at least nine time frames available with the ability to dynamically present quotas. There are more than 50 default indicators and different tools to analyze market activity so that it is easier to highlight trends as well as other patterns.

MetaTrader 4 has all the important functions needed for trading. The MetaTrader 4 application has three special features to execute, including 'instant execution'. Orders can be accessed at any time, giving more flexibility and allowing traders to keep on the move while trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,526 Times in 1,568 Posts

Actually i am using mt4 for forex trading and i did not know about this. There are two platform are available for forex trading and no any third one is introduced. Mt4 and mt5 are two good platforms for trading but still i am using mt4 because it is old version and through this platform i can do better trade.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Daring

FynnThomas is an unknown quantity at this point FynnThomas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT4, am i currently using it and i don't think there's any better than this.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

UsmanAwan is an unknown quantity at this point UsmanAwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I used MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5, I found both of them very useful. I also heard about other software like ninja trader, terminal trader and trade station but I never used any of them because I found MetaTrader5 as best trading software.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UsmanAwan     
      I used MetaTrader4 and MetaTrader5, I found both of them very useful. I also heard about other software like ninja trader, terminal trader and trade station but I never used any of them because I found MetaTrader5 as best trading software.
      NinjaTrader trading terminal is a professional platform with unique features such as advanced market analysis, trading system development and trade simulation. NinjaTrader has a variety of exchanges and integrated agreements with leading exchanger, our clients can trade in the most popular markets at the lowest cost.

NinjaTrader has a sophisticated development module, where you can design and create your own strategy, test it on a story, optimize and test actual quotes, and finally implement a high-speed flow of provisions.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Im using mt4 since day one and I think its the best trading software available for forex trading. There are other as well that are good, but im trading with instaforex since day one and Im using mt4 without any problem.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Happy

Furqi999 is a jewel in the rough Furqi999 is a jewel in the rough Furqi999 is a jewel in the rough Furqi999 is a jewel in the rough Furqi999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am using Mt4 software and it is best software for Forex Trading.
      It has all the features which we need in Forex Trading. You can Analyze markets ,you can run robots.A built in tick chart help us to determine entry and exit.
      Just download and learn all the features and start Trading.
      Thanks

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Furqi999 for this useful post.

sibtain999 (05-31-2019), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Breezy

Neil26 is an unknown quantity at this point Neil26's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MT4 only

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is an unknown quantity at this point ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for nice post .its my point of view meta5 is best because its new. Version of software

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Being my personal experience mt4 and mt5 are the best trading softwares, i don't know about the other trading software's but my experience is good about mt4 and mt5.

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13