Banned
      I am:
      ----

khair is an unknown quantity at this point khair's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Often connection lost in trading terminal

i use 512kbps internet speed for trading purpose. but sometimes my trading terminal loss connection even my internet connection is ok. i face this problem when i use low speed internet. for this reason i grow my speed but the problem is not solved. it create problem when i try to open a trade.

Are you face problem like me? if you know the solution, please tell me how can i solve it?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ymail is on a distinguished road ymail's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1365 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

maybe that is because your computer problem, are you sure you have the full 512 Kbps on your area ? if ye3s that might being possible because of the virus, i am also got like that, but i know that is my internet connection problem

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,223 Times in 4,567 Posts

Well you need to let the platform run for a while, and the connection will be restored and it will go on without any connection error unless your internet has got problems or gets disconnected.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ahsanur is an unknown quantity at this point Ahsanur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      50 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think slow internet connection is the main reason for this problem. Try to use more speedy internet connection for solve this problem.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bullet is an unknown quantity at this point bullet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      150 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i most of the time face this while trading and whenever i am ready to stop loss or want to close the position the connection just get disconnected and sometimes my computer got hanged when i start it again,i loss all my profit at that time i just want tto throw my computer.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,904 Times in 5,606 Posts

512kbps? No wonder you lose connection
      Most people are unaware, whatever package we subscribe for internet are on "best effort basis". It simply means the internet provider will try their best to give you up to the subscribe speed. Most time we only get 1/4 of the subscribe speed (sometimes even lower).

The only way for you to get full speed you subscribe if you ask for a special dedicated line package and i can tell you this, not many people can afford that. Are you using a dedicated 512kbps line?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,114 Times in 501 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khair     
      i use 512kbps internet speed for trading purpose. but sometimes my trading terminal loss connection even my internet connection is ok. i face this problem when i use low speed internet. for this reason i grow my speed but the problem is not solved. it create problem when i try to open a trade.

Are you face problem like me? if you know the solution, please tell me how can i solve it?
      I also face same issue i use 1mbps connection.It's server problem and i think there is no one who hasn't fall in this problem.With the time maybe when mt5 launch we won't face this.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Yes sir, if the server having many order then it will going slow and sometime got re-quote. I am using the standard internet connection but seldom to face that condition because i trade using web terminal not mt4 or mt5.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      512kbps? No wonder you lose connection
      Most people are unaware, whatever package we subscribe for internet are on "best effort basis". It simply means the internet provider will try their best to give you up to the subscribe speed. Most time we only get 1/4 of the subscribe speed (sometimes even lower).

The only way for you to get full speed you subscribe if you ask for a special dedicated line package and i can tell you this, not many people can afford that. Are you using a dedicated 512kbps line?
      I guess you re right, most internet provider use word "upto"
      in their advertisement
      I think the most common problem come from timeout, if you
      got timeout more than 200, MT4 platform will disconnect
      sometimes

Banned
      I am:
      ----

symoon007 is on a distinguished road symoon007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

May be its your computer problem. First check you internet connection is good. Then off your computer Firewall, If it is open. Sometime its happen for Computer Firewall is problem. You can also disable your antivirus protection. I hope you can solve your problem. All the best.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...