No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: De-stress hobbies

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default De-stress hobbies

There are so many hobbies which can relieve stress.... Lets discuss about those

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greta For This Useful Post:

zaheer336 (29-01-2020)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    There are so many hobbies which can reduce the stress, such as: Listening Music, Dancing, going out and have a fun, Playing various games, reading books, magazines and many more....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    In my opinion de-stress hobbies are off course gathering with family and friends, hmmm yes, music is also a key tool to de-stress yourself. And other ranking I would say sports and exercises are best for it

5. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

NancyL is an unknown quantity at this point NancyL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Drinking good coffee while listening to relaxing music is my hobby.

6. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    133 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi dear friends i think De stress hobby is spend quality time with our family and friends and also discover new and some amazing places for outing.

7. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Yorn is an unknown quantity at this point Yorn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yoga is the best option

8. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

EnyaD is an unknown quantity at this point EnyaD's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love playing videogames. That's the coolest hobby ever I think.

9. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

EnyaD is an unknown quantity at this point EnyaD's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Found a new hobby - knitting

10. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

Tion is an unknown quantity at this point Tion's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    A lot of my friends are drawing. Some -- for fun and just because they like it, some -- professionally, and every time when we're going out in big company our hangout turning into silent drawing session. I was often confused in such moments but ones I discovered doodling and realized that it's perfect for me. Quiet relaxing and relieving.

11. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

kristinmoensch is an unknown quantity at this point kristinmoensch's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well, point of every hobby is to be de-stress activity. What is the point of doing something in your free time that will stress you?
    Everything can be hobby - from playing games, collecting stamps, reading books... Just find something that is interesting for yourself

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3