I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Stress is one of the most fundamental human response to a given or a perceived threat. Its a very useful mechanism which our species developed in response to life threatening situations. Ages ago, it was a human response to avoid becoming a prey for other animals. It generally activates a fight or flight response which is good in the short term but now, we generally stress over minor things. That fight or flight response is detrimental for our physiological system. Its very important to reduce it and for that, I generally like exercising, playing games like football etc.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #22 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Stress is one of the most fundamental human response to a given or a perceived threat. Its a very useful mechanism which our species developed in response to life threatening situations. Ages ago, it was a human response to avoid becoming a prey for other animals. It generally activates a fight or flight response which is good in the short term but now, we generally stress over minor things. That fight or flight response is detrimental for our physiological system. Its very important to reduce it and for that, I generally like exercising, playing games like football etc.
    Yeah you are right. I read about Stress and how it effects different parts of our body. It was a mechanism that we developed to survive from imminent attacks where our life was at risk but now we stress over every day stuff like debts, jobs etc. Its not good as it results in cardiovascular disease, ageing, stomach ulcers etc. Its crucial that we take steps to reduce stressors in our life. One way of doing this is to distract ourselves by getting involved in hobbies which help us forget about the stress itself. I play Chess/Sudoku and solve Math puzzles when I am stressed. It helps me focus my attention on something which no longer supports my stressful thoughts.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #23 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Whenever I am stressed, I like to go out with my friends. If I can't go out, I have a couple of friends I love to talk to. I have noticed that when they hear me out, I feel a lot more relaxed. They also give me advice on how I should tackle my stress which I am unable to see myself as I am so involved in my worries. In addition, I also like to water the plants in my garden as being closer to the nature in stressful times is much more calming than sitting in my room ruminating about all the troubles that I am facing.

4. #24 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

king44 is an unknown quantity at this point king44's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Yes. Sometimes I am also under stress. Gambling helps me relieve stress and tension. I've been playing popular slot games for a long time. I learned to make good money from my hobby. Now I get a lot of fun from the game process and good money. This is a real pleasure!

5. #25 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Dhontz is an unknown quantity at this point Dhontz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hobbies do not require you to do anything under duress which usually adds to your inner pressure. This pressure can cause you to feel very tired. Even if you are not supervised or not doing a hobby under pressure, you are still trying to show the best skills you have. This involves feeling, satisfaction, pleasure, and freedom so that you can reduce the stress you feel

6. #26 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    Whenever I am stressed, I like to go out with my friends. If I can't go out, I have a couple of friends I love to talk to. I have noticed that when they hear me out, I feel a lot more relaxed. They also give me advice on how I should tackle my stress which I am unable to see myself as I am so involved in my worries. In addition, I also like to water the plants in my garden as being closer to the nature in stressful times is much more calming than sitting in my room ruminating about all the troubles that I am facing.
    I am very much like you. When I am stressed, I really need my friends company. I have like 11 good friends so if some of them are busy, at least one of them is available It helps me in not feeling sad/lonely at such times. Its very important to have a bunch of good and like minded friends as it makes life a lot easier. Going out for a hike with them releases a lot of stress.

7. #27 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Stan89 is an unknown quantity at this point Stan89's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I have my own way to deal with irritation and stress. As a rule, large projects always build up tension. It can be seen in my mood when I come home. I found an online game site to relax in this case - https://slottyvegas.org/ There are many mini-games and new ones are constantly added. It will never bore me. If you want you can play for real bets here.

8. #28 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

alekssandro is an unknown quantity at this point alekssandro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

my hobby from stress is the gym, it always helps to calm my nerves, I don't want to do anything after it, even get nervous))
    YA!

9. #29 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:

mariopepper is an unknown quantity at this point mariopepper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I guess there are a lot of different hobbies wich can help relieve stress. In my case it's dog walking. I have a beautiful GreyHound and we walk together every morning and evening. It helps me to relax, to feel myself safer and calmer. I always read articles and reviews how to care aboutthis breed. Canine Finds provides interesting advice for dog lovers wich I've read here. It's really helpful when you're stressed to spend some time with your lovely pet..

10. #30 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

For me, the best destressing hobby of mine is playing or watching comedies.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3