from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread

Thread: GHOST EA

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Harishi is an unknown quantity at this point Harishi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default GHOST EA

Timeframe : 5 min
    Leverage : 1:200
    Recommended Balance : 300$ with single pair
    Lot size : 0.01

Contact me at telegram for set File and other paid EA @gen3si5
    Attached Files

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harishi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007 is a splendid one to behold hamidd2007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    222 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    These conditions do not apply to most of us, so the way most of us exercise this option is through retail Forex trading. Many Forex brokers offer a wide range of automated trading systems as part of their offerings. There is nothing wrong with trying these attempts, especially if you are allowed to trade them for a while to see for yourself how they work.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Report economzic

The coronavirus crisis has Americans hoarding more money than ever before as widespread fear paralyzes consumer spending habits.

The swiftness and severity of economic recovery in the U.S. hinges on whether consumers continue to stockpile cash or start to spend again.

The personal savings rate hit a historic 33% in April, the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis said Friday. This rate how much people save as a percentage of their disposable income is by far the highest since the department started tracking in the 1960′s, and surpasses consumer savings during the Global Financial Crisis. Aprils print is up from 12.7% in March.

The personal savings rate has spiked since the coronavirus pandemic began in March.
    There is a tremendous uncertainty and virus fear that is lingering and that is restraining peoples desire to go out and spend as they normally would, said Gregory Daco, chief U.S. economist at Oxford Economics.

The previous record savings rate was 17.3% in May 1975, according to FactSet. The savings rate was elevated above 13% throughout most of the early Seventies. The increase in savings came as spending declined by a record 13.6% for the month.

U.S. consumers have a glut of savings as the deadly coronavirus causes unprecedented economic and societal disruption. The deadly virus which caused a government mandated shutdown of the economy has caused more than 40 million Americans filing for unemployment since the virus was declared a pandemic.

Reply to thread