• Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 294 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Financial's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,488 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Cool Financial's - Trading journal

Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career very well today I am going to open my own trading journal and I hope that you will visit my trading journal and learn a lot of new change about Forex trading mostly technical analysis.
      One of my friend invite me on this forum to share my knowledge and earn rewards honestly I am loser of Forex trading that's why I want to again start live trading with the help of this community.
      I have need you guys help to earn big rewards.
      Wish you good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 17 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

Ahmedhassan (05-19-2019), Anayahaider25 (05-23-2019), Dojo6344 (06-05-2019), fariaa (04-12-2019), forexguy9 (04-12-2019), Fozia424 (07-21-2019), Ghania111 (05-20-2019), Hamza390 (06-12-2019), Khan70 (04-12-2019), Mshahidti80 (07-02-2019), Nendy (07-17-2019), Onyechuku (06-30-2019), pips catcher (04-12-2019), skyE5ive (06-06-2019), Unregistered (3)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7777 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,737 Times in 6,294 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career very well today I am going to open my own trading journal and I hope that you will visit my trading journal and learn a lot of new change about Forex trading mostly technical analysis.
      One of my friend invite me on this forum to share my knowledge and earn rewards honestly I am loser of Forex trading that's why I want to again start live trading with the help of this community.
      You are welcome to the great mt5 forum and the inspiring trading journal section. If you are interested in sharing knowledge, then you are in the right community. You surely would gain from other trader and of course other traders would also gain from you.
      Please don't hesitate to share your analysis and views.
      Enjoy your stay here, mate. And best wishes.
      Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
      Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Ghania111 (05-20-2019), Khan70 (04-12-2019), ReadingPro (04-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,820 Times in 4,037 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Well come dear its really a best platform for us here we are sheering a best knowledge to each other i hope if yuo spend some days to work you are very happy to see here
      This section is big opportunity for us
      Trading discussion is very important for us we learned here very fine

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

pips catcher (04-12-2019), ReadingPro (04-12-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your weekend with family at now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of new opportunities and ideas.
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my trading journal and wish me good luck and welcome me.
      Today I want to share my simple analyses about gbpusd, where market giving us a beautiful downward direction for minimum of 200 pips down.

Kindly share your own point of views about this setup.

8. 11 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), ForexRider (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), mahira (04-15-2019), OnePoint (04-15-2019), theomilli (04-15-2019), ue2forex (04-15-2019), Unregistered (4)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2430 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,820 Times in 4,037 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your weekend with family at now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of new opportunities and ideas.
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my trading journal and wish me good luck and welcome me.
      Today I want to share my simple analyses about gbpusd, where market giving us a beautiful downward direction for minimum of 200 pips down.

Good morning and have anice day for more profitable trading dear i see your post for gbpusd
      I see the weekly chart but dear last week its close bulish and now its moving in bulish position so i expect for its bulish trend but when we not get a confirmation then we should not open our orders so i am waiting for confirmation

10. 7 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

ForexRider (04-15-2019), mahira (04-15-2019), Onyechuku (06-30-2019), ReadingPro (04-15-2019), ue2forex (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Cool

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,972 Times in 7,617 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hello financial!
      I am not agreed with your analysis because I think you should have to check the bottom the inverted candle was formed at the bottom and also last week candle is in the upside direction and I am expecting that it will continue it's bullish movement, because the price is above the trend line at the daily time frame, at weekly time frame RSI is above the 50 levels that is the sign of bullish movement and if you want to see my analysis so please visit my journal and give your feedback
      ForexRider's Trading Joural

Journal Latest Update

12. 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

mahira (04-15-2019), ReadingPro (04-15-2019), ue2forex (04-15-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      870 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,951 Times in 546 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

There is a public movement on today I am not hungry with you that it has a downward direction because it do not make its direction accordingly so now it's time to move up there is no selling Entry on this currency pair

14. 2 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

mahira (04-15-2019), ReadingPro (04-15-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira has a reputation beyond repute mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      534 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,229 Times in 750 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

It is come to know that Euro GBP hairs an upward Movement in its history because it cannot big break the the downward trend line ants it will show that it go up so where is a buying opportunity on this currency pair

16. 2 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

Onyechuku (06-30-2019), ReadingPro (04-15-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

Accumulated bonus
      3337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading day. today I am participate in a demo contest.
      I think it's really a great opportunity to for every data that we have need to take participate in demo contests to earn real prices and enter in live market to learn and earn something.
      Anyway everyone have its own point of view to do practice but, I like this type of Demo practice.
      Now I have open a selling position on crude oil and I am fully confident about this trade because in 4 hour time frame market make a bullish movement but it's not enough to buy it again.

My dear forum members kindly share your own point of views about this entry to encourage my trade and also tell me that if this trade is wrong then I will close it. because I want to win this contest.
      Wish you good luck everyone for a successful trading career and thanks for visiting my trading journal.
      Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

18. 6 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

ayan555 (04-15-2019), cfd2forex (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), tender (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1972 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,545 Times in 2,852 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading day. today I am participate in a demo contest.
      I think it's really a great opportunity to for every data that we have need to take participate in demo contests to earn real prices and enter in live market to learn and earn something.
      Anyway everyone have its own point of view to do practice but, I like this type of Demo practice.
      Now I have open a selling position on crude oil and I am fully confident about this trade because in 4 hour time frame market make a bullish movement but it's not enough to buy it again.

My dear forum members kindly share your own point of views about this entry to encourage my trade and also tell me that if this trade is wrong then I will close it. because I want to win this contest.
      Wish you good luck everyone for a successful trading career and thanks for visiting my trading journal.
      Good evening dear, dear in forex business everyone has its own strategy and choice of trading style but honestly speaking i don't like your demo practice style as your lot size is too big which you can not take at your real account, so practice like your real account which give you benifit when you try to trading at your live account, dear about crude oil movement, at this time only sell option is for oil trade and selling is good trade at this time but always trade with small lot size.

20. 6 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (04-15-2019), Greend (09-28-2019), ReadingPro (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 294 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8