• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 191 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Financial's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,505 Times in 1,565 Posts

Cool Financial's - Trading journal

Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career very well today I am going to open my own trading journal and I hope that you will visit my trading journal and learn a lot of new change about Forex trading mostly technical analysis.
      One of my friend invite me on this forum to share my knowledge and earn rewards honestly I am loser of Forex trading that's why I want to again start live trading with the help of this community.
      I have need you guys help to earn big rewards.
      Wish you good luck everyone for a successful trading career.

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

Ahmedhassan (05-19-2019), Anayahaider25 (05-23-2019), Dojo6344 (06-05-2019), fariaa (04-12-2019), forexguy9 (04-12-2019), Ghania111 (05-20-2019), Hamza390 (06-12-2019), Khan70 (04-12-2019), Mshahidti80 (07-02-2019), Onyechuku (06-30-2019), pips catcher (04-12-2019), skyE5ive (06-06-2019), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6971 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,341 Times in 4,203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading career very well today I am going to open my own trading journal and I hope that you will visit my trading journal and learn a lot of new change about Forex trading mostly technical analysis.
      One of my friend invite me on this forum to share my knowledge and earn rewards honestly I am loser of Forex trading that's why I want to again start live trading with the help of this community.
      You are welcome to the great mt5 forum and the inspiring trading journal section. If you are interested in sharing knowledge, then you are in the right community. You surely would gain from other trader and of course other traders would also gain from you.
      Please don't hesitate to share your analysis and views.
      Enjoy your stay here, mate. And best wishes.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

4. The following 7 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

Financial (04-12-2019), Ghania111 (05-20-2019), Khan70 (04-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      852 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,315 Times in 1,225 Posts

Well come dear its really a best platform for us here we are sheering a best knowledge to each other i hope if yuo spend some days to work you are very happy to see here
      This section is big opportunity for us
      Trading discussion is very important for us we learned here very fine

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Financial (04-12-2019), pips catcher (04-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your weekend with family at now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of new opportunities and ideas.
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my trading journal and wish me good luck and welcome me.
      Today I want to share my simple analyses about gbpusd, where market giving us a beautiful downward direction for minimum of 200 pips down.

Kindly share your own point of views about this setup.

8. The following 10 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-15-2019), fembizz (04-15-2019), ForexRider (04-15-2019), Khan70 (04-15-2019), mahira (04-15-2019), theomilli (04-15-2019), ue2forex (04-15-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70 has a reputation beyond repute Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      852 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,315 Times in 1,225 Posts

Good morning my dear friends I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your weekend with family at now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of new opportunities and ideas.
      I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my trading journal and wish me good luck and welcome me.
      Today I want to share my simple analyses about gbpusd, where market giving us a beautiful downward direction for minimum of 200 pips down.

Good morning and have anice day for more profitable trading dear i see your post for gbpusd
      I see the weekly chart but dear last week its close bulish and now its moving in bulish position so i expect for its bulish trend but when we not get a confirmation then we should not open our orders so i am waiting for confirmation

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

Financial (04-15-2019), ForexRider (04-15-2019), mahira (04-15-2019), Onyechuku (06-30-2019), ue2forex (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Tired

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,506 Times in 1,542 Posts

Hello financial!
      I am not agreed with your analysis because I think you should have to check the bottom the inverted candle was formed at the bottom and also last week candle is in the upside direction and I am expecting that it will continue it's bullish movement, because the price is above the trend line at the daily time frame, at weekly time frame RSI is above the 50 levels that is the sign of bullish movement and if you want to see my analysis so please visit my journal and give your feedback

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Financial (04-15-2019), mahira (04-15-2019), ue2forex (04-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,933 Times in 546 Posts

There is a public movement on today I am not hungry with you that it has a downward direction because it do not make its direction accordingly so now it's time to move up there is no selling Entry on this currency pair

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

Financial (04-15-2019), mahira (04-15-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira is a splendid one to behold mahira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is come to know that Euro GBP hairs an upward Movement in its history because it cannot big break the the downward trend line ants it will show that it go up so where is a buying opportunity on this currency pair
      Trade with sense.... don't be crazy...

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post13016956

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to mahira for this useful post.

Financial (04-15-2019), Onyechuku (06-30-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      1267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading day. today I am participate in a demo contest.
      I think it's really a great opportunity to for every data that we have need to take participate in demo contests to earn real prices and enter in live market to learn and earn something.
      Anyway everyone have its own point of view to do practice but, I like this type of Demo practice.
      Now I have open a selling position on crude oil and I am fully confident about this trade because in 4 hour time frame market make a bullish movement but it's not enough to buy it again.

My dear forum members kindly share your own point of views about this entry to encourage my trade and also tell me that if this trade is wrong then I will close it. because I want to win this contest.
      Wish you good luck everyone for a successful trading career and thanks for visiting my trading journal.

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

ayan555 (04-15-2019), cfd2forex (04-15-2019), FxBD (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,577 Times in 1,835 Posts

Hello my dear friend good evening I hope everyone will be fine and enjoying your profitable trading day. today I am participate in a demo contest.
      I think it's really a great opportunity to for every data that we have need to take participate in demo contests to earn real prices and enter in live market to learn and earn something.
      Anyway everyone have its own point of view to do practice but, I like this type of Demo practice.
      Now I have open a selling position on crude oil and I am fully confident about this trade because in 4 hour time frame market make a bullish movement but it's not enough to buy it again.

My dear forum members kindly share your own point of views about this entry to encourage my trade and also tell me that if this trade is wrong then I will close it. because I want to win this contest.
      Wish you good luck everyone for a successful trading career and thanks for visiting my trading journal.
      Good evening dear, dear in forex business everyone has its own strategy and choice of trading style but honestly speaking i don't like your demo practice style as your lot size is too big which you can not take at your real account, so practice like your real account which give you benifit when you try to trading at your live account, dear about crude oil movement, at this time only sell option is for oil trade and selling is good trade at this time but always trade with small lot size.

20. The following 5 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

ayan555 (04-15-2019), Financial (04-15-2019), skyboy (04-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 191 1 2 3 6 ...