• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 118 ... 90 93 94 95 96 97 100 ...

Thread: Financial's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa has a brilliant future hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,913 Times in 589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Hello my dear beautiful friends of this great community. Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and now I want to share my running trade which was going in loss but, now it giving me some small profit but I hope that I will able to achieve take profit on this trade.

If I am able to achieve profit then my order will be giving me $10 profit. Overall now this becoming so much Don and weekly time frame giving us clear indication to buy it for some retracement because it can also goes up to feel its gap.
      So let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game and kindly share your all technical analysis about this currency pair.
      Hi dear mate good morning. How are you? I hope that you are very good. I am fine. Dear Friend loss and profit is the part of business. So, don't worry again profit see and gain next time. Please try to hard and soul and practice every time demo trade then you can see that you are become a successful traders.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Financial (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), mwaqar309 (06-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Hungover

LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex has much to be proud of LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      160 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,159 Times in 336 Posts

Hello my dear beautiful friends of this great community. Good Morning I hope everyone will be fine and now I want to share my running trade which was going in loss but, now it giving me some small profit but I hope that I will able to achieve take profit on this trade.

If I am able to achieve profit then my order will be giving me $10 profit. Overall now this becoming so much Don and weekly time frame giving us clear indication to buy it for some retracement because it can also goes up to feel its gap.
      So let's see what will be happen just keep calm and watch the game and kindly share your all technical analysis about this currency pair.
      Hello mate,
      Good morning my dear I hope you would be good and I am very happy to see first of all that you are doing trade with minimum risk and also you are confident about your technical analysis to hold this trade.
      Thinking that market will feel its gap so that's why I am looking that the next target of the market will be 18 dollar level easily.. On this position market have a strong support level maybe market will bounce back from this level 16 see what will be happen because now USA and Mexico direct plan is not any big issue.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

Financial (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      777 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,548 Times in 1,074 Posts

Hello Financial!
      Good Morning, How about your trading mate? Well you have bought it but if you have not observed the gap opening on the Monday so than I think you must have to watch it, it is showing the strong bearish movement it's momentum has been changed and at the daily time frame it is in strong bearish trend, it will continue the sell off movement so close your trade and ride in the trend direction

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

Financial (06-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309 has much to be proud of mwaqar309's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,498 Times in 519 Posts

yeah it's really nice community to help each one here. I am fine mate what about you thanks for sharing about your trade that which is running in profit now mate. If before that it was running profit you should close it at that time but you didn't do that now you should wait because it will take retracement again you wil be in profit again mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mwaqar309 For This Useful Post:

Financial (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      728 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,846 Times in 1,131 Posts

Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome back again and now I want to share my new trade idea with you there I am doing trader with minimum risk because market is not moving with high volatility that's why I am not thinking to take risk on any currency pair. It's really a shocked news for my friends who are watching my reading journal everyday that I am doing shared this week with minimum risk.
      But, now I am following the rule of money management overall and trying to control my emotions to take high risk so let's see how much I will able to control my emotions to stay away from any greed.

Now I have open a new position on eurgbp. because I am looking that great Britain pound is ready to flying in upward direction against every pair. so it's really a great idea to sale EurGBP.
      Keep calm and take risk on better opportunities, guys have a good day.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angry

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,181 Times in 1,440 Posts

Hello ladies and gentlemen welcome back again and now I want to share my new trade idea with you there I am doing trader with minimum risk because market is not moving with high volatility that's why I am not thinking to take risk on any currency pair. It's really a shocked news for my friends who are watching my reading journal everyday that I am doing shared this week with minimum risk.
      But, now I am following the rule of money management overall and trying to control my emotions to take high risk so let's see how much I will able to control my emotions to stay away from any greed.

Now I have open a new position on eurgbp. because I am looking that great Britain pound is ready to flying in upward direction against every pair. so it's really a great idea to sale EurGBP.
      This is a good decision because money management will protect you in the long run from losing your balance quickly and repeatedly each week, which will allow your balance to grow and good profits will be achieved without greater risk
      The eur / gbp is now retesting the resistance level at 0.891148 on the hourly frame making it in a suitable position to move down

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

Financial (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      777 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,548 Times in 1,074 Posts

Hello Financial!
      Good afternoon, how about your trading mate? Still it is not according to money management one of your eur/gbp trade is with very high risk i hope soom you will try more to reduce your risk by this way you can save your capital for the long time and slowly slow if you earn the money so one day you can become the millionaire so realize this fact and best wishes for your trades

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Aish (06-12-2019), Financial (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,525 Times in 1,571 Posts

Hi Mr financial!
      Good morning to you mate and thanks for the once again you share the new trade idea of Eurgbp this is very good idea for you.And are you this time follow the money management rules I like it .This is very good for you and I hope this time you success in you're all targets and happy today trading. I wish you this week earning good profit amounts than you again performed very goid.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

Aish (06-12-2019), ayan555 (06-12-2019), Financial (06-12-2019), hayzee19 (06-12-2019), zahid4x (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6246 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,780 Times in 4,452 Posts

I think you take the right decision about your money management, for surviving longer time in this market we need to strongly follow proper money management, because this business is too much risky business, by the way i see you already enter in EURGBP pair for short position, but this pair still looking uptrend, i think it will be good for us if we can enter in this pair after breaking daily 1st support 0.8883 level, because after that this pair will go down more.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Aish (06-12-2019), ayan555 (06-12-2019), Financial (06-12-2019), hayzee19 (06-12-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,789 Times in 3,003 Posts

Hello mate, I think you will have to exercise some patience on this particular position, like you pointed out the price is definitely against the trend, but it still has a chance of moving higher in as much as the price still stays above 19.00
      Personally i really don't understand what is pushing this pair, what use to surprise me is that usdx will be bullish and this pair will be heading down.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

ayan555 (06-12-2019), Financial (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 95 of 118 ... 90 93 94 95 96 97 100 ...