• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 205 of 205 ... 200 203 204 205
    Results 2,041 to 2,042 of 2042

Thread: Financial's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,402 Times in 473 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Hello my dear friends welcome back again I hope you guys are fine and enjoying your profitable trading day very well.
      My dear friends now I am looking a great opportunity in euro CHF to buy it because in Daily and 4 hour time frame market is giving us clear indication to buy it for its 2nd support level take profit.
      But, when I check the analysis in weekly time frame then I am fully sure that after hitting its second support area it will continue its downward direction.

What you guys expect from market?
      Wish you good Luck my dear friends for successful trading career and always follow the rule of money management because without following this rule no one can become successful in this market to achieve success for consistent profits.
      Have a good day.
      Good afternoon dear brother , Financial , how are you today bro ? i hope you will get good profit at EURCHF .
      i think EURCHF will not be bullish yet , because there was strong bearish candle and this candle eat the previous bullish candles .
      i recommend you to wait till you see any good signal of weakness at the pair or pin bar candle to can sell this pair .
      and there is strong news after 2 days at EUR , be careful bro .
      Good Luck.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Talon for this useful post.

arda (Today), Financial (Today)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1036 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,249 Times in 1,691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Good morning everyone I hope everyone will be fine and you guys enjoying your weekend with your family and relatives and now ready to do trade for this week with a lot of new opportunities and excitement.
      My dear friend now I want to update my last profitable trade which I was not able to share with you.
      In my last trade I was able to manage $15 profit and I am very happy and this week I am also looking to do trade on just crude oil. because it give me some positive results last week.

I am very thankful to all of those who comes in my trading journal and sharing your technical and sentiment analysis to increase my work and help me to improve my trading journey.
      What you guys think about the next move of the market for whole week in crude oil market.?
      Have a nice day everyone.
      Congratulations profit
      In fact, through my previous experience in oil trading, it gives you strong and successful trading opportunities, but because of the strong movement of oil you have to have a large capital and also use a large loss stop
      The best chart for trading on oil is a 4 hour and daily chart

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arda For This Useful Post:

Financial (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 205 of 205 ... 200 203 204 205