• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: arshad laghari's - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Fresh update of USDCHF

Good Evening friends,
      Complete day i monitor the movement of USDCHF mostly its remains on bullish trend up and up. About just before evening it shows some reddish candle on the graph but again it take off as you people see in the graph.
      I put a big lot on USDCHF sell when it was at 1.0158 and i set the sell at 1.0154 because it was going upward from last 3 days so I decided that it will go down but it didn't happen and m facing the loss about -20.4.......I don't know what happened next day. Present scenario is very hard for me because my lot is my whole bonus.
      Attached Images    

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to arshad laghari for this useful post.

forexianz (Yesterday), I'm Trader (Yesterday), jakjak (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,182 Times in 994 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arshad laghari View Post
      Good Evening friends,
      Complete day i monitor the movement of USDCHF mostly its remains on bullish trend up and up. About just before evening it shows some reddish candle on the graph but again it take off as you people see in the graph.
      I put a big lot on USDCHF sell when it was at 1.0158 and i set the sell at 1.0154 because it was going upward from last 3 days so I decided that it will go down but it didn't happen and m facing the loss about -20.4.......I don't know what happened next day. Present scenario is very hard for me because my lot is my whole bonus.
      Good evening my friend .. Unfortunately, you seem to have a great loss ... Why my brother you increase the volume and you only have $ 80 try to focus and take advantage of the mistakes of the past .. I advise you at the moment to place a stop loss at this entry price is better because the price It is possible to return to the area of ​​your entry brother ... As for the USD / CHF so far is bullish unless it can break the support area that leads to get down .. I hope that this transaction back my brother by luck

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,190 Times in 3,614 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arshad laghari View Post
      Good Evening friends,
      Currently USDCHF in trending so I guess if we want to sell, make sure we can confirm that the price will make retracement. We can't get big pips in retracement but if you want to scalp, that will be much better. Yesterday I made some profit on selling this pair but I don't target to get much pips as I saw that bullish trend on this pair is so strong.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7