• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 601 of 637 ... 596 599 600 601 602 603 606 ...
    Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 6368

Thread: hafsa's - Trading journal

1. #6001 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,805 Times in 5,503 Posts

Hi my dear everybody good evening. Today is market more low not heavy speed and crazy. Last week Crude oil was more crazy but this week not speed rather very slow. I think this price not upward movement and touching descending channel resistance will be come down. Just now i am look and see forwarded here a potential selling signal now.

Dear mate, Just looking and observing according my technical analysis chart there i can see that price is continue down trend on his supporting level and will be continue crossing before resistance level. In my point of view this week price will be come down on his bottom side and hit the price 18.78 now is best sell trade and continue take profit earn but price is again upward on his sky side.

I wand to called every one that now trade start is sell trade and set your target for earning profit. Now is more selling presser over the pairs. Actually Saudi and Russia is fiction for Crude oil down side moving. Thanks for all.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 17 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Aaron Nelson (03-26-2020), amiron56 (03-25-2020), Bashir ahmed (03-26-2020), forida2013 (03-25-2020), Hanif318 (03-25-2020), HappyLife (03-25-2020), Heals (03-25-2020), Honey Bee (03-26-2020), kanyB1 (03-26-2020), Luckytrader111 (03-25-2020), Mahnoor jee (03-25-2020), Romaisa (03-26-2020), Unregistered (5)

3. #6002 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee has a reputation beyond repute Mahnoor jee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,280 Times in 1,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Hi my dear everybody good evening. Today is market more low not heavy speed and crazy. Last week Crude oil was more crazy but this week not speed rather very slow. I think this price not upward movement and touching descending channel resistance will be come down. Just now i am look and see forwarded here a potential selling signal now.

Dear mate, Just looking and observing according my technical analysis chart there i can see that price is continue down trend on his supporting level and will be continue crossing before resistance level. In my point of view this week price will be come down on his bottom side and hit the price 18.78 now is best sell trade and continue take profit earn but price is again upward on his sky side.

I wand to called every one that now trade start is sell trade and set your target for earning profit. Now is more selling presser over the pairs. Actually Saudi and Russia is fiction for Crude oil down side moving. Thanks for all.
      It's very good post and analysis on crude oil. Overall trend of crude oil is down and it will remain down incoming time as well and it is a coming down due to corona virus and it is really effecting trading market so that is why is crude oil is also going down and at this time it is trading at the value of 23.99 and today it is trading in between the value of 22.91 and 25.20 but it is still going down and it will go down below the value of 20 and I will prefer sell trade on crude oil and it will remain at sell until corona virus will be sort out.

4. The following 10 users say Thank You to Mahnoor jee for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-25-2020), forida2013 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020), Hanif318 (03-25-2020), Mian gee (03-25-2020), Unregistered (4), Wadda (03-27-2020)

5. #6003 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318 has a reputation beyond repute Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      565 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,482 Times in 1,990 Posts

Hello Hafsa how are you very lengthy topic my dear unable to read all this but crude oil is in trouble and it was more then two weeks when it was suffering at lowest level and trading below 25 yesterday some signs we found for bullish move but today again fell badly and trading below 24 level the bullish channel only formed above that 25 level. Unable to predict in current situations

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

Bashir ahmed (03-26-2020), forida2013 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020)

7. #6004 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,719 Times in 2,742 Posts

Good evening friend. You are very good about crude oil, I have offended and I agree with you. Overall trend of crude oil is down and it will remain down incoming time as well and it is a coming down due to corona virus and it is really effecting trading market so that is why is crude oil is also going down and at this time it is trading at the value of 23.99 and today it is trading in between the value of 22.91 and 25.20 but it is still going down and it will go down below the value of 20 and I will prefer sell trade on crude oil and it will remain at sell until corona virus will be sort out.And I think we should trade on crores of people, this is a good opportunity, we should get good profit from it.

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

9. #6005 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,712 Times in 10,065 Posts

I do not see the possibility of fall. No bulls do not take remarkable changed in the oil price but bears also do not work again bulls. The oil market above 21.56 does not inspire us to open sell because of any time this price will make a massive uptrend like gold when your sell trade will cry you.

I do not think oil is a trending circumstance. h4 time frame is not bad for analysis. On the time frame, the price now consolidates and what side he will make the trend that is very touching and risky to tell and trade along the line.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

11. #6006 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,384 Times in 1,787 Posts

Despite some down movement in price of #CL since morning i think i am still convinced that price is still on bullish mode so even if it is selling now it may definitely end up buying for today in that case tight stop loss and take profit should be used by those selling it currently

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to maximum for this useful post.

forida2013 (03-25-2020), hafsa (03-25-2020)

13. #6007 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05 has much to be proud of Elif05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,445 Times in 604 Posts

Hey friends how are you. I am sharing my analysis on NG. The natural gas market initially rally towards the 1.80 level before rolling over as the market is likely at these large figures time and time again for direction . Ultimately this is a market that remains as bearish as over

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Elif05 for this useful post.

15. #6008 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife has a reputation beyond repute HappyLife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      568 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,668 Times in 2,913 Posts

Good evening to you In the evening, you made a very good update in your general, in which you have told about the whole information about the crude oil in your birth with complete information about trading, due to fluctuations in the crude oil to trade on its resistance. But while you are penning down in the market, we should not forget that in the trading plane and training, one should look at the movement of the candle with the market indicator, which tells about trading in different types of love. Due to the fight between Saudi Arabia and Russia in the dial, the rate of crude oil is coming down due to its high production but its consumption is decreasing and hence the crude oil is getting less due to the Crona virus.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to HappyLife for this useful post.

17. #6009 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

forida2013 is on a distinguished road forida2013's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      103 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi my dear friend good evening. Oh wonderful and very good for trading discuss and analysis chart attached in here. I am really support to you. In my point of view today price is down trend under the supporting level and hit the price 19 or 18.78 now is best sell trade.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to forida2013 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (03-25-2020)

19. #6010 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,256 Times in 1,512 Posts

yes yesterday fall in crude oil was very and if all more than 300 pips in H1 candle and that was very dangerous and at the same time very luring to watch and I guess who had sell yesterday would have made some big bucks and now i think it will continue to fall down and it will be testing the 24.37 level and thus filling the gap before bouncing back up,so ma make see the market with deep eyes and then open a live trade.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckytrader111 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (03-25-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 601 of 637 ... 596 599 600 601 602 603 606 ...