• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1096 of 1102 ... 1091 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1101 ...
    Results 10,951 to 10,960 of 11017

Thread: hafsa's - Trading journal

1. #10951 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx is a splendid one to behold Shegzx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Hello my dear friends welcome to everyone from my forum MT5 Journal section. I hope that everyone are very good. Alhamdulillah I am fine.Today evening I am again earn profit and withdraw request send to accounts Department of Instaforex. I hope that within short time getting money of skrill account. Hello dear market closing day night Crude oil price making a bearish candle candle and may next time going to down trend on his bottom side. I think price uptrend not going to upper side.

Fortunately mate, Today market evening market going to upper side on price 38.26 but again back to down trend asset of crude oil. Market of Crude price more down trend on hit supporting level of price. I think market price enough down side moving. In my point of view first time again running to bellow supporting level and hit the price 37.50 and second time continue running on his bellow side and again hit the 36.80 but if the price back to uptrend or down trend. Please share to in here.
      Hey mate, if you look carefully at the crude asset the price is currently trading at 38.63 which is an evidence that the price is coming back to the range price 60.65 it was early this year. This upward trend might seem low in its moving average but before the month ends and after further consolidation, upward or downward trend the resistance level price 60 will hit.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 7 users say Thank You to Shegzx for this useful post.

Emirace (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Lechef (09-17-2020), Leo Kendrick (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020), SweetRose (09-16-2020), Unehis (09-18-2020)

3. #10952 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cold

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3387 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,006 Times in 5,475 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 1

Hello my dear friends welcome to everyone from my forum MT5 Journal section. I hope that everyone are very good. Alhamdulillah I am fine.Today evening I am again earn profit and withdraw request send to accounts Department of Instaforex. I hope that within short time getting money of skrill account. Hello dear market closing day night Crude oil price making a bearish candle candle and may next time going to down trend on his bottom side. I think price uptrend not going to upper side.

Fortunately mate, Today market evening market going to upper side on price 38.26 but again back to down trend asset of crude oil. Market of Crude price more down trend on hit supporting level of price. I think market price enough down side moving. In my point of view first time again running to bellow supporting level and hit the price 37.50 and second time continue running on his bellow side and again hit the 36.80 but if the price back to uptrend or down trend. Please share to in here.
      Greetings mate,
      Congrats on your success it will be great reward for getting this profit from live market, Crude oil prices will test the up and down moves from the 37.00 to 38.50 which will give both selling and buying opportunity from getting pips daily moves of market from moving price we can have buy opinion for the next price assumed level at 39.66.
      New Updates
      SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14984354

4. 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

hafsa (09-16-2020), Honey Bee (09-16-2020)

5. #10953 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3149 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,645 Times in 10,237 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi my dear good morning. Yesterday I am already withdraw request send but yet not get money. I think today getting money may be. After receiving money again good shall be trade start. Today discussion about the asset of Gold.

Oh everyone! Today Yellow metal of gold price again uptrend from 1947, I think that the best way to make a profit is to open trades along with the main trend, that is, short positions. Let's take a look at the Gold chart and define some possible scenarios of the price movement for today. In order for the Yellow metal of Gold to be continue moving in a uptrend, Buyer's need to make a greater effort so that the price could get out of the borders of the sideways range by breaking through the level of 1971 and consolidating continue uptrend or below it. In this case, the pair will have every chance to decline further. However, buyers will undoubtedly resist. At any moment, they may turn the price around and direct it to the upper level of the price 1980 or 2000. If the price breaks through this level, the trend will most likely be broken. Moreover, in the event of the metal successful consolidation, a reversal is possible. Moreover, in the event of the yellow metal successful consolidation, a reversal is possible.Investors should open trades after the price breaks through the level or from the upper border of the sideways trend.

Dear mate, In here a potential more buying presser for buying signal now. Just a moment price will be short time reach or touch the price 1971. Every Investors must be open trades once the price breaks through the level from the upper border of the sideways range. I think price will be reach last finishing 2000 than again back to down trend. Thanks for everybody.
      Attached Images  
      Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

6. #10954 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      878 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,480 Times in 3,211 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi my dear good morning. Yesterday I am already withdraw request send but yet not get money. I think today getting money may be. After receiving money again good shall be trade start. Today discussion about the asset of Gold.

Oh everyone! Today Yellow metal of gold price again uptrend from 1947, I think that the best way to make a profit is to open trades along with the main trend, that is, short positions. Let's take a look at the Gold chart and define some possible scenarios of the price movement for today. In order for the Yellow metal of Gold to be continue moving in a uptrend, Buyer's need to make a greater effort so that the price could get out of the borders of the sideways range by breaking through the level of 1971 and consolidating continue uptrend or below it. In this case, the pair will have every chance to decline further. However, buyers will undoubtedly resist. At any moment, they may turn the price around and direct it to the upper level of the price 1980 or 2000. If the price breaks through this level, the trend will most likely be broken. Moreover, in the event of the metal successful consolidation, a reversal is possible. Moreover, in the event of the yellow metal successful consolidation, a reversal is possible.Investors should open trades after the price breaks through the level or from the upper border of the sideways trend.

Dear mate, In here a potential more buying presser for buying signal now. Just a moment price will be short time reach or touch the price 1971. Every Investors must be open trades once the price breaks through the level from the upper border of the sideways range. I think price will be reach last finishing 2000 than again back to down trend. Thanks for everybody.
      observing from the last some day's, but you are just sharing your point of view of the four hourly time frame by using the moving averages, share some analysis that will pleased us the Gold is now at the support of the different time frames because it has tested the monthly support also so I am considering it the demand zone.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 8 users say Thank You to Ikhlas for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Junaid2000 (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020), OfficialMA (09-16-2020), Sunnyleone (09-16-2020), Unregistered (2)

8. #10955 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2031 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,163 Times in 4,238 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

The gold metal move so fast in the yesterday towards upper side and downside i thought it will be move to 1980 but it came to below 1950 dollar but i still believe that gold will again move towards upper side and this time it will travel to touch 2000 dollar so I am thinking about buying option for this metal best wishes for you dear friend

9. 6 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Ikhlas (09-16-2020), Junaid2000 (09-16-2020), majaher (09-16-2020), OfficialMA (09-16-2020)

10. #10956 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cold

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,366 Times in 3,901 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi hafsa, Gold touched the resistance level at 1970 price yesterday but from there the market got bounce on downside and now it is below the 1952 level. There was a good chance for the buyers to take this pair above the 1980 price but they lost the momentum and sellers took over the market. So, I think we should now continue with the bearish trend.
      16th Sep 2020 - Update:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

11. 5 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Ikhlas (09-16-2020), Junaid2000 (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020)

12. #10957 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000 has a brilliant future Junaid2000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,863 Times in 602 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Gold is still not clear. It is moving just up and down with out showing any clear momentum on either side. This kind of waves are difficult to trade.
      Today is FOMC, so I may expect high volatility on that time which will result in a breakout on either side. So breakout trades can be more beneficial during this time interval.

13. 4 users say Thank You to Junaid2000 for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Mariyam2020 (09-16-2020), OfficialMA (09-16-2020)

14. #10958 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9893 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 52,530 Times in 15,473 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 5

hi Greeting mate, you still hope that gold will rise. That is not wrong at all because gold is still under the grip of buyer because he does not come down his last low price. If the price will make h4 candle below 1948 I will be change for short time for selling the price and at the night time I will be bull on the asset. Keep on good trading respecting the money management.
      ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
      https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

15. 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020)

16. #10959 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,871 Times in 2,524 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello I have just shared my analysis on gold hope you have been through that.gold is tracked in a triangle and we need to wait for it to break the triangle and today we have big news like fomc and fed rates. Iím over all bullish on gold and we should wait for it to break the tough resistance at 1967 to break then I will suggest buy other wise sell below 1934. Wish you all the best.
      Attached Images  

17. 3 users say Thank You to Adorn for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Honey Bee (09-16-2020)

18. #10960 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher has a reputation beyond repute majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,167 Times in 756 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Almost every traders withdrawal request processed yesterday but i don't understand why your request still pending, don't worry brother hope it will be processed Today. Yesterday we saw so many fluctuation on Gold price, It bounced after the week start then dropped below $1950 price level. Gold experts are saying Gold is strongly bullish but taking some correction for FOMC meetings.

19. 3 users say Thank You to majaher for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-16-2020), Honey Bee (09-16-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 1096 of 1102 ... 1091 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1101 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 26