to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1099 of 1103 ... 1094 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ...
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 11024

Thread: hafsa's - Trading journal

1. #10981 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 Times in 10,237 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Hi, everyone! Today afternoon. I hope that every traders are very good and well with his family. Alhamdulillah I am fine. Today I am earning profit and getting money for this need thanks to Instaforex. I shall be discussing about the pairs of Eurusd. Eurusd price will be again uptrend on price hit 1.18430 than again back to down trend and stopping uptrend movement and touching descending channel and continue come down to bottom side from his supporting level of price 1.17930. I am looking forwarded here a potential more selling signal as price reach 1.18430.

Dear Guys, I am looking and seeing according my technical analysis chart and using time frame H4 there I can see that the pairs of Eurusd price will be even more weak and down for starting profitable trading and making a weak bearish candle. Price is now make a more down trend channel and come down further. As per obligation and expectation that, the market next time price more sick and movement to bellow side. In my point of view first time reach the price 1.18155 than some price correction but again down trend further price may be re-test 1.17430 than again uptrend or continue down trend. I think now the best opportunity for sell trade start. Thank to everyone.
    Attached Images    
    Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

2. 13 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), bappy4x (09-16-2020), Becky22 (09-16-2020), Ercel (09-16-2020), fahim2014 (09-17-2020), forget me not (09-25-2020), Kalex (09-17-2020), Miral ch (09-16-2020), Sweeto (09-16-2020), Unregistered (4)

3. #10982 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto has a reputation beyond repute Sweeto's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 937 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
    Hi, everyone! Today afternoon. I hope that every traders are very good and well with his family. Alhamdulillah I am fine. Today I am earning profit and getting money for this need thanks to Instaforex. I shall be discussing about the pairs of Eurusd. Eurusd price will be again uptrend on price hit 1.18430 than again back to down trend and stopping uptrend movement and touching descending channel and continue come down to bottom side from his supporting level of price 1.17930. I am looking forwarded here a potential more selling signal as price reach 1.18430.

Dear Guys, I am looking and seeing according my technical analysis chart and using time frame H4 there I can see that the pairs of Eurusd price will be even more weak and down for starting profitable trading and making a weak bearish candle. Price is now make a more down trend channel and come down further. As per obligation and expectation that, the market next time price more sick and movement to bellow side. In my point of view first time reach the price 1.18155 than some price correction but again down trend further price may be re-test 1.17430 than again uptrend or continue down trend. I think now the best opportunity for sell trade start. Thank to everyone.
    Airtel is a good amount of profit and it short your hard work in this forum everything 3 interest and with full dedication and I hope that you will keep continue your hard work in this forum. The price of EUR USD is going downward at this time and it is coming down from the value of 1.2009 and now it is trading at the value of 1.1841 and still supporting downward Trend and from my point of analysis that it will go more down at least value of 1.1770. So I will suggest sell trade on this currency pair for the coming time and I hope that it will be the best option on this currency pair.

4. 5 users say Thank You to Sweeto for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-16-2020), bappy4x (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), Miral ch (09-16-2020), Niazi1122 (09-16-2020)

5. #10983 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10118 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,394 Times in 16,193 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 7

It's nice to see that you again made a profit and you were not late to file withdraw request. Thanks and a warm love for your good trade from my side. I see eur/usd price now moving downside without any negative result from the fundamental side. I think this is fake trade of the euro and he will turn back again in the market.

enjoy your trading and enjoy your profit money
    ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
    https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

6. 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), Miral ch (09-16-2020)

7. #10984 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,848 Times in 3,556 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi mate good to see your analysis on the EUR USD which is making its trend now against the USD and trying to hit the bearish side and next level of EUR USD would decline more on the downside and its been a great move that is being fluctuating by the EUR USD and will turn the next level upto 1.1760 and as USD is going to be now strong in the h4 chart so hopefully you will manage to get a profit on it

8. 4 users say Thank You to Miral ch for this useful post.

bappy4x (09-16-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), Unregistered (2)

9. #10985 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6366 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,740 Times in 6,340 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 3

Hi mate! Greetings to you and first of all, many many congratulation for your smart amount of profit and withdrawal too. I have a withdrawal request too and hope so that the withdrawal will be processed by today's working hours. You have grabbed the profit in good way and if you continue that task by catching small profits then end of the week, it will be a very good amount.

Lets come to the point with the EURUSD pair, EURUSD pair is one of the most volatile pair on currency trading although today the price was stable and moving like a side way movement but very soon i am expecting a solo direction trend from the EURUSD pair which may be with both side, and the scenario will be different for short term traders and long term traders.

In 4 hour time frame, the price of EURUSD looks trading below 1.1840 price level although just few min ago, the price has made a long bearish trend but the price looks too much volatile since evening and now I am waiting for the FOMC news, during the news time the price of EURUSD will be more volatile but it will make a solo directional trend soon, but I am expecting a bearish breakout from the EURUSD pair which may trading below 1.1800 price level or more lower price by tonight.

10. 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

hafsa (09-17-2020), majaher (09-17-2020), Unregistered (1)

11. #10986 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22 has a reputation beyond repute Becky22's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    797 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,026 Times in 1,118 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Congratulations my friend, I can see that you made some withdrawal request which is a good thing and shows that you are having a successful trading week. For Eur/Usd the pair has indeed showed weakness and as such we will be seeing it heading downward as price continue to make bearish correction after reaching a new high. I expect this week to be bearish for Eur Usd

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. 6 users say Thank You to Becky22 for this useful post.

awais488 (09-16-2020), Eva4ever (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), Jennykoko (09-18-2020), Rosemary (09-17-2020), Suprimacy (09-17-2020)

13. #10987 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3149 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 Times in 10,237 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Good morning fellow the American Currency of USDX traders!

Hi my dear Last mid Night I am earning profit 20.10 dollar and withdraw request send to Instaforex Account department. Thanks to mt5 and instaforex. I hope that within short time getting withdraw money.

A full bullish candle was formed on the Four Hourly chart Last mid night, which consolidated upper the high of the previous pattern, as well as upper the dynamic resistance level of the 21 EMAS. This suggests that a bullish mood shall resume in Usdx, however, since this movement runs counter to the main bullish trend, I expect a reversal to occur first, either from the dynamic resistance level in the form of 21 EMAS, or from the local top resistance level located at 93.75. Afterwards, price will rise again 94.10 or down trend under the bellow supporting level of price from 93.75 to 92.70, and will have two possible developments, the first of which is a breakout and firm consolidation above the H4 resistance level. Meanwhile, the second scenario is an upward movement towards the local resistance level located at 94.50 or more.

Dear guys, In here a potential more buying presser for buying signal now. Just a moment price will be running to upper side and reach or touch 93.75 or 94.10. Investors must be open trades once the price breaks through the level from the upper border of the sideways range. I think price will be last finishing reach 94.50 than again back to down trend. Thanks for everybody.
    Attached Images    
    Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

14. #10988 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally is a splendid one to behold Hally's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 631 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Hi my dear Last mid Night I am earning profit 20.10 dollar and withdraw request send to Instaforex Account department. Thanks to mt5 and instaforex. I hope that within short time getting withdraw money.

A full bullish candle was formed on the Four Hourly chart Last mid night, which consolidated upper the high of the previous pattern, as well as upper the dynamic resistance level of the 21 EMAS. This suggests that a bullish mood shall resume in Usdx, however, since this movement runs counter to the main bullish trend, I expect a reversal to occur first, either from the dynamic resistance level in the form of 21 EMAS, or from the local top resistance level located at 93.75. Afterwards, price will rise again 94.10 or down trend under the bellow supporting level of price from 93.75 to 92.70, and will have two possible developments, the first of which is a breakout and firm consolidation above the H4 resistance level. Meanwhile, the second scenario is an upward movement towards the local resistance level located at 94.50 or more.

Dear guys, In here a potential more buying presser for buying signal now. Just a moment price will be running to upper side and reach or touch 93.75 or 94.10. Investors must be open trades once the price breaks through the level from the upper border of the sideways range. I think price will be last finishing reach 94.50 than again back to down trend. Thanks for everybody.

my great wishes to you and I hope full USD x currency pair next moment more downtrend and yontro trade as soon as possible will come into profit side thank you so much

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. 10 users say Thank You to Hally for this useful post.

fahim2014 (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), Unregistered (8)

16. #10989 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10118 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,394 Times in 16,193 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 7

Wow! You again made withdraw this is a really very good trade of you. Recently you have been showing smart trading and we need to follow your trading idea and analysis to take part in making profit like. Congratulations and many, many thanks for your good business. The US dollar index has limitation above the 93.30 if he will stable above the price then eur/usd and gbp/usd will be driving downside.
    ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
    https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

17. 6 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Adorn (09-17-2020), fahim2014 (09-17-2020), Fahim2020 (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), majaher (09-17-2020), Miral ch (09-17-2020)

18. #10990 Collapse Post
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    526 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,848 Times in 3,556 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning mate hope you are doing good and Congratulations for you withdrawal amount and as for as USDx is concerned it's been now trading at the above side in the bullish and making move towards the upward at 93.30$ and its gonna hit the now again positive side at 94$ in the next h4 time frame so place trade accordingly

19. 6 users say Thank You to Miral ch for this useful post.

Adorn (09-17-2020), fahim2014 (09-17-2020), Fahim2020 (09-17-2020), hafsa (09-17-2020), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
Page 1099 of 1103 ... 1094 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25