• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 278 of 293 ... 273 276 277 278 279 280 283 ...
    Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2929

Thread: hafsa's - Trading journal

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780 has a reputation beyond repute shahbaz 780's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      403 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,551 Times in 1,852 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Update journal,
      Hi welcome and greeting to my dear journal section all friend, I hope that every traders their time past and good trade good analysis the market trade and make money from their every trade. today is trading opening 3rd day and today crude oil is very crazy and continue to upper position. dear mate just I can see and look that my analysis chart H4 used is the pairs of crude oil is making bullish trend and market price making bullish 55.20 and this week would be better for you to do buy trade and earn profit.

Best of luck dear, thanks.

CRUDE OIL D 1
      Hello my dear friends how are you I hope you will be fine and enjoy the trading journal my dear friend I am going to share with you my own analysis about crude oil my dear friend according to my analysis crude oil is going to downward direction and present chart analysis 53.11 my dear friend according to my analysis crude oil will move more downward direction my dear friend according to my analysis crude oil will touch by 51.95 so my dear friend let's see what will happen next moment my dear friend I have seen present chat off crude oil so my dear friend crude oil is going to downward direction H4 time frame clearly candlesticks shows the downward direction so my dear friend I did not agreed with you

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to shahbaz 780 for this useful post.

FxBD (10-09-2019), hafsa (10-09-2019), Hanif318 (10-09-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,618 Times in 2,655 Posts

Update journal,
      Hi welcome and greeting to my dear journal section all friend, I hope that every traders their time past and good trade good analysis the market trade and make money from their every trade. today is trading opening 3rd day and today crude oil is very crazy and continue to upper position. dear mate just I can see and look that my analysis chart H4 used is the pairs of crude oil is making bullish trend and market price making bullish 55.20 and this week would be better for you to do buy trade and earn profit.

hello how are you matt according to the technical analysis market is stuck between support and resistance level so overall the market is moving and trading in relative strength index overbought and oversold condition.
      so this type of market currency pair is calculated in ranging market and volatile condition.
      oil price finds a strongs support base at 51.80 barrier, affected by stochastic positivity to show more of the slight bullish bias, but we notice that the MA60 keeps pressing negatively on the price, waiting for breaking the mentioned level and confirming the extension of the beraihs wave to 50.00 that represents our next main target.

In general, we keep preferring the bearish trend on the intraday and short term basis unless the price rally to breach 54.60 level and holding with a daily close above it.
      The expected trading range for today is between 50.50 support and 53.50 resistance
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to peterson for this useful post.

FxBD (10-09-2019), hafsa (10-09-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3953 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,855 Times in 4,251 Posts

Update journal,

Greetings to you hafsa, technically and based on the information deduced from the higher timeframe charts then we can see the prospect of the crude oil market pair as been bullish sentimental in its market price movement dynamics and value. I wish you all the very best in your trading activities and ensure a good risk money management as guide to survival.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

FxBD (10-09-2019), hafsa (10-09-2019), Hanif318 (10-09-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318 has a brilliant future Hanif318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,017 Times in 645 Posts

Update journal,

Hello dear good evening.
      Hope your good and having some great time with MT5 forum I really like this forum it is one of the great place
      Your analysis is quite nice Iím totally agree with best to go with the direction you have mentioned here Iím very confident that this pair will exactly target the mentioned area
      I hope many traders will find this thread very useful and they will follow it with their best way. Wao very good analysis crude oil was going down on previous 3 days but now it start recovery and hope it will goes up and give us some good profit. Best of luck

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Hanif318 for this useful post.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042 has a reputation beyond repute Sardar042's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,158 Posts

Update journal.
      Assalamu alikum dear everyone good afternoon. I hope that you and all Forex trader will be fine enjoying in this weekend.Now i am fine. today is Tuesday and trading opening 2nd day and my dear trader today usdchf is very crazy and continue to lower trend. dear mate just I am looking that my technical analysis chart H4 used is that the market pairs of usdchf is making bearish trend and will be hit price 0.98447 so all friends request sell trade start and make a good profit. Have a good day,
      Dear mates according to my thoughts and analysis and experience in Forex trading about USD CHF currency pair will move upward from level of and touch level of 0.98447 hopefully it will be bullish during current week and we have good opportunity to open our trade with buy to achieve good number and wish you best of luck to get good profit for the currency in first day trading.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sardar042 for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angry

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6894 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,202 Times in 4,446 Posts

Update journal,

crude oil might give a long bullish trend up to 58+ soon. today's price hit 53.73 and lowest was at 52.32.yes i think upper resistance level was 53.58 and that was broken today so there will be a bullish trend will continue more and more .next resistance level for D1 chart was 55.73, yes of course this is a nice opportunity for us to buy crude oil and if you are using buy order then i believe that will give you profit soon.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

hafsa (10-10-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 589 Posts

Update journal,

Assalamu Alaikum and I hope you all are fine let me share my thought about look oil market in a daily time frame we have find the very strong and common chart pattern that is called the triple bottom the price it again the level of a 50.52 to in the at that day we find the very aggressive bullish move so according to me now if follow the triple top shot pattern we are looking for the next target of 58.50 break above then we are looking for the target of 6 0.50 so according to me in next week we have find only a bullish trend are bullish evidence on oilGreetings and good morning hope you are doing good and enjoy trading carrier very well. I hope you enjoy weekend well let's get back to work, you are absolutely right my lovely friend for yoyre this trade next target is lower level are you great and real because he daily or many different imes frame period are recommend he selling trend direction are safe that's my own thoughts are same and I am agree with you and ope yoyre this target goal are new week are making the hit

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ashar For This Useful Post:

hafsa (10-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha is a splendid one to behold Abiha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update journal,
      Hello my dear respected friend beautiful afternoon. I hope that you and mt5 all members are very happy and nice in this week. now i am very fine. Today market is very speedy and crazy. GBPUSD will be stooping downward movement and touching descending channel resistance will be come down. just now I am looking forward here a potential selling signal.
      Dear mate just i can see and look that my analysis chart daily used is that the pairs of gbpusd is going to lower side and will be hit price 1.19430 so now better sell entry. have a good day.
      Hello dear, I hope you are doing well. As I have gone through your analysis over this pair, your analysis is really appreciable. It will help definitely going to help the bignners in their trade. I hope it will move according to your analysis and you will get your trade goals.
      Good luck!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Abiha For This Useful Post:

hafsa (10-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1032 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,422 Posts

Update journal,
      Hi my dear respected and favorite everyone greeting and beautiful good morning. I hope that you and all members will be very fine and nice enjoying in this weekend. Now I am fine. today is Thursday of trading in last day and uascad is very crazy and continue to down position. dear mate just I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunity and I can seeing and looking that my analysis of time frame H4 used is that the market pairs of UASCAD is going lower side and will be price 1.32980 or 1.32122 so now best the sell trade start and friend make a good earn profit. Thank you very much.
      Attached Images  

18. The following 14 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

AbaCux (10-10-2019), amiron56 (10-10-2019), BaHu-Zi (10-10-2019), balut (10-10-2019), Financial (10-10-2019), FxBD (10-10-2019), Hanjra005 (10-10-2019), Kinza128 (10-10-2019), OfficialMA (10-10-2019), peterson (10-10-2019), Teena25 (10-10-2019), Tiger55 (10-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Dead

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      570 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,781 Times in 1,013 Posts

Update journal,
      Hi my dear respected and favorite everyone greeting and beautiful good morning. I hope that you and all members will be very fine and nice enjoying in this weekend. Now I am fine. today is Thursday of trading in last day and uascad is very crazy and continue to down position. dear mate just I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunity and I can seeing and looking that my analysis of time frame H4 used is that the market pairs of UASCAD is going lower side and will be price 1.32980 or 1.32122 so now best the sell trade start and friend make a good earn profit. Thank you very much.
      Good Morning.
      Dear, finally USD/CAD returned from the resistance and started making the bearish movement. I hope soon your trade will be in profit. Dear, USD is becoming weak and that is the reason that it will make the bearish movement. Wish you good luck dear and have a good day. Keep enjoying the trading!
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

20. The following 8 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

AbaCux (10-10-2019), BaHu-Zi (10-10-2019), balut (10-10-2019), Financial (10-10-2019), hafsa (10-10-2019), peterson (10-10-2019), Teena25 (10-10-2019), Tiger55 (10-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 278 of 293 ... 273 276 277 278 279 280 283 ...