• Reply to thread
    Page 1102 of 1102 ... 1097 1100 1101 1102
    Results 11,011 to 11,019 of 11019

Thread: hafsa's - Trading journal

1. #11011 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020 has much to be proud of Mariyam2020's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,434 Times in 879 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Good morning fellow the American Currency of USDX traders!

Hi my dear Last mid Night I am earning profit 20.10 dollar and withdraw request send to Instaforex Account department. Thanks to mt5 and instaforex. I hope that within short time getting withdraw money.

A full bullish candle was formed on the Four Hourly chart Last mid night, which consolidated upper the high of the previous pattern, as well as upper the dynamic resistance level of the 21 EMAS. This suggests that a bullish mood shall resume in Usdx, however, since this movement runs counter to the main bullish trend, I expect a reversal to occur first, either from the dynamic resistance level in the form of 21 EMAS, or from the local top resistance level located at 93.75. Afterwards, price will rise again 94.10 or down trend under the bellow supporting level of price from 93.75 to 92.70, and will have two possible developments, the first of which is a breakout and firm consolidation above the H4 resistance level. Meanwhile, the second scenario is an upward movement towards the local resistance level located at 94.50 or more.

Dear guys, In here a potential more buying presser for buying signal now. Just a moment price will be running to upper side and reach or touch 93.75 or 94.10. Investors must be open trades once the price breaks through the level from the upper border of the sideways range. I think price will be last finishing reach 94.50 than again back to down trend. Thanks for everybody.
      Good morning my dear friend Congratulate on good profit that is really a good success. But unfortunately i am unable to get any profit yesterday. I can close my order in short profit but i hold it then market give me big loss. I think US index will continue bullish journey and can test 94.08 level ahead. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Mariyam2020 for this useful post.

fahim2014 (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday)

3. #11012 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Red Chilli has a spectacular aura about Red Chilli has a spectacular aura about Red Chilli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi my dear Last mid Night I am earning profit 20.10 dollar and withdraw request send to Instaforex Account department. Thanks to mt5 and instaforex. I hope that within short time getting withdraw money.

A full bullish candle was formed on the Four Hourly chart Last mid night, which consolidated upper the high of the previous pattern, as well as upper the dynamic resistance level of the 21 EMAS. This suggests that a bullish mood shall resume in Usdx, however, since this movement runs counter to the main bullish trend, I expect a reversal to occur first, either from the dynamic resistance level in the form of 21 EMAS, or from the local top resistance level located at 93.75. Afterwards, price will rise again 94.10 or down trend under the bellow supporting level of price from 93.75 to 92.70, and will have two possible developments, the first of which is a breakout and firm consolidation above the H4 resistance level. Meanwhile, the second scenario is an upward movement towards the local resistance level located at 94.50 or more.

Dear guys, In here a potential more buying presser for buying signal now. Just a moment price will be running to upper side and reach or touch 93.75 or 94.10. Investors must be open trades once the price breaks through the level from the upper border of the sideways range. I think price will be last finishing reach 94.50 than again back to down trend. Thanks for everybody.
      Hello dear hafsa,many many congratulations you on your success that's very good news for all forum traders and motivate them to work hard and that is good that you put your withdrawal.soon you will get your confirmation message.once again congratulatio.now let's come to the point,you discuss about USDX yesterday night it move upside towards resistance level and reach the level of 93.56 after that it move back towards the price of 93.42 USDX give good opportunity for sellers.according to my opinion now USD index is on trend line if it crossed that trend line and it move more upside towards the price of 93.63.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Red Chilli for this useful post.

5. #11013 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif is a glorious beacon of light Usman latif's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I agree with your analysis dear friend about United States dollar currency. Due to support level available at the price "92.80", the price of United States dollar bill move in upward direction if the price will cross the last resistance level which is "93.58", then the price will move in continuous upward direction. Thank you very much for sharing your analysis have a good day.
      Hi guys please visit my recent reading journal.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14853772

6. 5 users say Thank You to Usman latif for this useful post.

fahim2014 (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), Kurlas (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

7. #11014 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Shafique550 has a spectacular aura about Shafique550 has a spectacular aura about Shafique550's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

hello trader I seen your force you are telling absolutely right I agree with you my dear friend American dollar it moved to bullish trend mod it's a great opportunity to buy exide according to minus is it will be moved to more than increase thank you.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Shafique550 for this useful post.

9. #11015 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014 is a glorious beacon of light fahim2014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi, everyone! Today afternoon. I hope that every traders are very good and well with his family. Alhamdulillah I am fine. Today I am earning profit and getting money for this need thanks to Instaforex. I shall be discussing about the pairs of Eurusd. Eurusd price will be again uptrend on price hit 1.18430 than again back to down trend and stopping uptrend movement and touching descending channel and continue come down to bottom side from his supporting level of price 1.17930. I am looking forwarded here a potential more selling signal as price reach 1.18430.

Dear Guys, I am looking and seeing according my technical analysis chart and using time frame H4 there I can see that the pairs of Eurusd price will be even more weak and down for starting profitable trading and making a weak bearish candle. Price is now make a more down trend channel and come down further. As per obligation and expectation that, the market next time price more sick and movement to bellow side. In my point of view first time reach the price 1.18155 than some price correction but again down trend further price may be re-test 1.17430 than again uptrend or continue down trend. I think now the best opportunity for sell trade start. Thank to everyone.
      Yes my dear mate Eurusd price again down trend because usdx is more strong. Just look and see according my technical analysis chart there i can see that Eurusd price will be dropped to bottom side and hit the price under the bellow side. In my point of view price will hit or touch 1.16530 or more

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fahim2014 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

11. #11016 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11 has a brilliant future shazia11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,011 Times in 969 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi, everyone! Today afternoon. I hope that every traders are very good and well with his family. Alhamdulillah I am fine. Today I am earning profit and getting money for this need thanks to Instaforex. I shall be discussing about the pairs of Eurusd. Eurusd price will be again uptrend on price hit 1.18430 than again back to down trend and stopping uptrend movement and touching descending channel and continue come down to bottom side from his supporting level of price 1.17930. I am looking forwarded here a potential more selling signal as price reach 1.18430.

Dear Guys, I am looking and seeing according my technical analysis chart and using time frame H4 there I can see that the pairs of Eurusd price will be even more weak and down for starting profitable trading and making a weak bearish candle. Price is now make a more down trend channel and come down further. As per obligation and expectation that, the market next time price more sick and movement to bellow side. In my point of view first time reach the price 1.18155 than some price correction but again down trend further price may be re-test 1.17430 than again uptrend or continue down trend. I think now the best opportunity for sell trade start. Thank to everyone.
      Hello dear member of mt5 forex forum. Hope that you will be fine and enjoying good profit in this trading week. dear trader congratulation on your good profit. you have shared good analysis of market of EUR USD market . This currency pair is showing bearish trend now and it will move downward.you are saying good that it is good time for sell trade on this market and it will give us good profit in next few hours. so dear trader i am agree with your analysis.

12. 2 users say Thank You to shazia11 for this useful post.

awaisraza161 (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday)

13. #11017 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,521 Times in 2,288 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greeting mate,
      Congrats dear for a making a handsome profit of $20 and this is nice performance I think because market is so volatile in these days and situation like this if someone have earned profit this should be appreciated.
      Again USD is facing selling pressure and again pair decline strongly from the 93.55 level and its current trading level is 93.20 and now I am little bit confused about this pair movement I think still pair is trading in a Sideways range.
      Best of luck

14. The Following User Says Thank You to riaz musa khel For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

15. #11018 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,967 Times in 752 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello trader the usdx was in the 93 when the market was opened than it move to 92 and than yesterday price again reached at the 93 and from current position price will again drop and move towards lower side at 92 so I am with the selling option for usdx good luck to you dear

16. 2 users say Thank You to howtoforextrade for this useful post.

hafsa (Yesterday), tradingforex (Yesterday)

17. #11019 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx has a reputation beyond repute rezwanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      792 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,902 Times in 1,370 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friend, Congratulation on your withdrawal success. After the FOMC the USD Index tried to make a bullish move and it reached the 93.60 area and it got a rejection from there. Currently the dauly candle shows a clear bearish PIN bar setup and I think if the index breaks below the 92.80 level then it would lead to big bearish move again. I have shared detail analysis of USD INdex in my journal, please have a look, it may give you new idea.

LATEST UPDATE OF MY JOURNAL
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post14958383

Reply to thread
    Page 1102 of 1102 ... 1097 1100 1101 1102

Subscribed to this Thread : 26