• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 294 of 294 ... 289 292 293 294
    Results 2,931 to 2,935 of 2935

Thread: hafsa's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6627 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,332 Times in 5,571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Hello my dear Friend good morning. Today market very slow but i think today evening will be more crazy. I am looking and seeing as per my technical analysis chart of time frame W1 and A/D, Bulls, MACD there i can see that the levels of Fibonacci retracement can be seen in many ways swing high and low but I feel that price will be short time move to high side. In my point of view today price will be hit and touch 1.30815 but if the price again resistance broken and move to upper side then second time hit the price 1.33859 but if the price again down trend then bellow side moving on the other hand price third time resistance broken the again upward and hit the price 1.43623. Now is best buy trade because price continue running making bullish candle and generated buying presser under the pairs. Thanks for all.
      I dont think that today's market are too slow, if you see GBPUSD pair daily candle then you can get its already move more then 30 pips, so i dont think that its any kind of slow moving, yesterday this pair created big bullish candle, but currently this pair trying to creating bearish candle, today there are some high impact news available, i hope on that time this pair will be high volatile, i hope that time pair will go upside as per his trend.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), MoonHawk (Today), Tiger55 (Today)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Twisted

Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55 has a reputation beyond repute Tiger55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,143 Times in 734 Posts

Hello my dear Friend good morning. Today market very slow but i think today evening will be more crazy. I am looking and seeing as per my technical analysis chart of time frame W1 and A/D, Bulls, MACD there i can see that the levels of Fibonacci retracement can be seen in many ways swing high and low but I feel that price will be short time move to high side. In my point of view today price will be hit and touch 1.30815 but if the price again resistance broken and move to upper side then second time hit the price 1.33859 but if the price again down trend then bellow side moving on the other hand price third time resistance broken the again upward and hit the price 1.43623. Now is best buy trade because price continue running making bullish candle and generated buying presser under the pairs. Thanks for all.
      Good mate hafsa you are right I see the analysis for British pound against US Dollar I am agree with your analysis now there is strongly bullish position and I also expect offer it's touch to the next resistance area and I hope it will break this registers area today there are some news about USD and I hope for this pair tu tu Mo bullish position

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tiger55 for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), MoonHawk (Today)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk is a jewel in the rough MoonHawk is a jewel in the rough MoonHawk is a jewel in the rough MoonHawk is a jewel in the rough MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Morning mate,good analysis you have there,well,i think i agree with you mate,i think GBPUSD will try to move up in next few weeks because i see it is already above 50 week moving average and my technical chart especially Weekly chart is showing an uptrend.But its better to just follow your analysis mate and don't forget to use a good money management.
      All the best for you mate

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

hafsa (Today), Tiger55 (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Twisted

Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx has a reputation beyond repute Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      123 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,466 Times in 940 Posts

good morning dear

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512 has much to be proud of aamirfaiza512's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      125 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,459 Times in 615 Posts

Yes dear as we see GBPUSD moving above 1.27 level after breaking that strong resistance level and now I hope that will continue as a move towards 1.29 and 1.31 level in this week sessions so we have a good opportunity to open our buying orders with the bounce back from one point to seven level with the correction move to get a profitable trade with the lower risk and tight stop loss

Reply to thread
    Page 294 of 294 ... 289 292 293 294