I am:
      ----

zarah99 is on a distinguished road zarah99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Update journal,
      Hi my dear trader good noon. I hope that you and all mate are very good and nice. now i am fine. today I am here in technical analysis of time frame used is H1 that i can see and look that a pairs of silver is going to down trend,and I hope that silver will be down at 17.357 so now my dear friend take sell entry at silver and make a good profit,
      Wish you the best of luck.
      Hello member I am fine and good afternoon I hope you are also fine, according to your analysis this silver in bearish flag so there is high probability that market will break to the downside because of its bearish flag pattern, we should wait for the proper entry-level the proper and I completely agree with you you and your analysis I hope you will be able to generate money e from it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zarah99 For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Rudiset has a spectacular aura about Rudiset has a spectacular aura about Rudiset's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update journal,
      Assalamu u ali kum my dear respected friend good morning. I hope that you and all people are very good and well. now I am fine. today now I am going to share the usdcad trend. I thought usdcad will touch higher side support but this last day leave bearish mode and about cross a resistance.Have a look there indicator hint us price is bullish and will touch 1.32860 so dear mate best the buy entry and make a good profit.

have a nice day.
      Good afternoon, today's forex analysis for USDCAD on TF H4 shows USDCAD is moving downwards, where prices are now below the 30-period exponential moving average indicator followed by a parabolic indicator which is also located above the price. In addition, the condition of the CCI indicator for period 14 also supports the downward movement where the indicator moves near the -100 value. USDCAD possibly will move down towards 1.3150.
      But if the CCI after it has passed the -100 level is actually oversold, and subsequently supported by prices moving up through the 30 period exponential moving average indicator and also the parabolic indicator sar, then the bearish movement scenario will fail and the USDCAD can actually strengthen and reverse direction with the target is around 1.3300.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rudiset For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1032 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,422 Posts

Update journal,
      Greeting and welcome to my dear everyone good afternoon. I think that everyone and with family are good and nice at today. now i am fine. I respect and prayer to Allah that every people are well and good continue. dear trader you have shared good analysis of market. you have also placed good entries in market. Gbpusd is really bullish trend and it will move uptrend. so it is really buy trend. so now dear trader request take buy trade best at gbpusd and make a good profit. Keeping enjoying dear all trader.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

ashar (Yesterday), Financial (Yesterday), Mian gee (Yesterday), SweetRose (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1690 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,373 Times in 2,305 Posts

Update journal,
      Greeting and welcome to my dear everyone good afternoon. I think that everyone and with family are good and nice at today. now i am fine. I respect and prayer to Allah that every people are well and good continue. dear trader you have shared good analysis of market. you have also placed good entries in market. Gbpusd is really bullish trend and it will move uptrend. so it is really buy trend. so now dear trader request take buy trade best at gbpusd and make a good profit. Keeping enjoying dear all trader.
      Hello sir, good evening I hope you will be good and also enjoying your profitable trading career very well. This time I am looking that great Britain pound is not moving in one side that's why most of traders are not able to find a better opportunity same like me. This time I am looking only selling opportunity and I am fully in the favour of selling it with take profit of 1.15 level. I wish you good luck my dear for your successful trading deal and also hope that you will able to manage some good profit with your proper technical analysis and discipline.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

ashar (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday), SweetRose (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1945 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,698 Times in 1,945 Posts

Update journal,
      Hi mate,
      GBPUSD analyses will be strongly bullish today it will break the new resistance zone 1.2697 and current price will be moving near to the 1.2630 here our idea for the next moves 1.2750 with the bullish trend of market, short term pull back reverse moves will be cover the 1.2560 moving average indicator will be cross over the red live and clear the target of 1.2790 in this week.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

ashar (Yesterday), hafsa (Yesterday)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar has much to be proud of ashar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,198 Times in 589 Posts

Update journal,
      Hello sir, good evening I hope you will be good and also enjoying your profitable trading career very well. This time I am looking that great Britain pound is not moving in one side that's why most of traders are not able to find a better opportunity same like me. This time I am looking only selling opportunity and I am fully in the favour of selling it with take profit of 1.15 level. I wish you good luck my dear for your successful trading deal and also hope that you will able to manage some good profit with your proper technical analysis and discipline.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ashar For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1032 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,021 Times in 3,422 Posts

Journal update.
      Assalamu alikum my dear respected friend greeting and good evening. I think that every people are very good and well in this weekend. Now I am very fine. Now I am going to share the CL trend i hope crude oil will be upper side support. dear friend just I can see and look that my analysis that the pairs of crude oil is going uptrend so all friends request buy entry, Keeping enjoying dear.
      Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hafsa For This Useful Post:

peterson (Yesterday)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,618 Times in 2,655 Posts

Journal update.
      Assalamu alikum my dear respected friend greeting and good evening. I think that every people are very good and well in this weekend. Now I am very fine. Now I am going to share the CL trend i hope crude oil will be upper side support. dear friend just I can see and look that my analysis that the pairs of crude oil is going uptrend so all friends request buy entry, Keeping enjoying dear.
      Crude oil market look like that it will go in the opportunity but I will suggest that if you want to trade on the crude oil market please take the opportunity on the crude oil market.
      direct selling opportunity is very valid according to the technical analysis crude oil market will go in the selling direction up to the level of 46 dollar per barrel and then after that it will go in the direction very strongly.
      Petersons Trading journals . Vist and get enough annaylisis
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ading-journals

16. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

hafsa (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mian gee is a glorious beacon of light Mian gee is a glorious beacon of light Mian gee is a glorious beacon of light Mian gee is a glorious beacon of light Mian gee is a glorious beacon of light Mian gee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update journal,
      Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as earning some good profits. I have read out your analysis about the currency pair GBPUSD indeed very good analyze this pair. I totally agree with your stance on this pair. Like the previous week this currency pair continues the bullish tendency and today its movement was varying between 1.2601 to 1.2797 it mean that it moves about 200 pips which is good from traders point of view. According to my opinion in coming days it will continue the upwards movement. So buy is the best option in respect of GBPUSD. I hope you will continue to share your knowledge and experience with forum members. I wish that remaining week will be one of the best week for you.

Reply to thread
    Page 293 of 293 ... 288 291 292 293