• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: Bitcoinvestor's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper has a reputation beyond repute grasper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,928 Times in 1,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bitcoinvestor     
      Hello mt5 world, Good Morning to you.
      Request has been processed today, My username is about Bitcoin but I did not put any analysis for bitcoin.

The Reason is, I am scared with bitcoin now because I bought 5 Bitcoin with 17K price, now price is 8k. Could u believe that how much loss I am counting?

Attachment 120005

Now I am waiting for bitcoin 20k price though it is dream now, I will wait more 2 years then I will sell my bitcoin.
      Bitcoin should make bearish path today, bitcoin lovers can put some sell for today. Do you have any suggestion for my 5 Bitcoin?
      Good morning Bitcoinvestor, i can see that your name is replicating your like with the Bitcoin. I do not like to trade Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they are not having good leverage for me, so they are like a waste of time to me. I like the way you are transparent about your trade on the Bitcoin, Sorry to read from you that you lost big with this cryptocurrencies, is their a solution now? Well, that level is too far from a place you will get to find a solution, i wish you well on this.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to grasper for this useful post.

bappy4x (06-13-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3064 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,877 Times in 2,035 Posts

Hello mt5 world, Good Morning to you.
      Request has been processed today, My username is about Bitcoin but I did not put any analysis for bitcoin.

The Reason is, I am scared with bitcoin now because I bought 5 Bitcoin with 17K price, now price is 8k. Could u believe that how much loss I am counting?

Attachment 120005

Now I am waiting for bitcoin 20k price though it is dream now, I will wait more 2 years then I will sell my bitcoin.
      Bitcoin should make bearish path today, bitcoin lovers can put some sell for today. Do you have any suggestion for my 5 Bitcoin?

Hello mate!!
      Good afternoon to you! Good to see you that you made analysis from Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very dangerous crypto currency. 2 years ago I made some good trades from Bitcoin when price moved 2K price within 5 min.
      Good luck for your good analysis and my analysis says that price of Bitcoin should make good bearish trend and right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with bitcoin pair.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), bocahedan (06-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor has much to be proud of Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,309 Times in 288 Posts

Greetings and Good morning to all my friends.
      The boring time has been over, the market has been open already. But all pair looks more stable now, major pairs did not start their movement.

USDCHF:

Name:  USDCHFH4.png
Views: 15
Size:  54.8 KB

USDCHF pair moving uppish way today, after opening the market USD Index looks stable. My analysis says that rice of USD Index will move uppish way today.
      So, USDCHF price will make more uppish way too.

Thank you all of my mt5 friends to stay with me. Hope so this week will be much better week than others week.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

AbaCux (Yesterday), bocahedan (Yesterday), FarobesX9 (Yesterday), fembizz (Yesterday), Zenia (Yesterday)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3244 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,898 Times in 2,883 Posts

The boring time has been over, the market has been open already. But all pair looks more stable now, major pairs did not start their movement.

USDCHF:

Attachment 120597

USDCHF pair moving uppish way today, after opening the market USD Index looks stable. My analysis says that rice of USD Index will move uppish way today.

Thank you all of my mt5 friends to stay with me. Hope so this week will be much better week than others week.
      Good morning Bitcoinvestor my friend,from my technical point of view,i think USDCHF is trying to move up today because i see an up signal on H4 chart and now it is trying to reach SMA 200 on H4 chart
      And if i look at daily chart it is showing an up signal too so i think for today and next few days the upside pressure will be stronger.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

AbaCux (Yesterday), Bitcoinvestor (Yesterday), FarobesX9 (Yesterday), Zenia (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Buzzed

AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux has much to be proud of AbaCux's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,508 Times in 426 Posts

USDCHF:

Attachment 120597

Hello my dear greetings from me too and good and a happt Monday to you dear. As i also can see that the pair USDCHF is looking strongly bullish just because of the us index is looking in a strong position as far as the index above the 97+ level it should be bullish for sure USDCHF has to move up and USDJPY and YSDCAD is also showing uppish movement in the H4

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to AbaCux for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (Yesterday), FarobesX9 (Yesterday), Zenia (Yesterday)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Drunk

Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia is a splendid one to behold Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

USDCHF:

Attachment 120597

welcome and morning to you . its seems to that today my all colliques are trade at usd chf. all are analysing usd chf . its trend is going up as you mentioned . but i never trade at this pair because its movment is so slow . we had to wait a lot for its profit. that i can,t do

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zenia For This Useful Post:

FarobesX9 (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,577 Times in 1,082 Posts

USDCHF:

The USD / CHF pair is trading with a significant negative to start testing the pivotal support 0.9850 now, and as long as the price is above this level, our bullish outlook remains intact for the next period, with the next key target at 0.9965, noting that a break of 0.9850 will put the price under downside correction Whose next target is 0.9723.

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10