1. #11 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Moriani is an unknown quantity at this point Moriani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I would agree that even if I find an efficient system to copy, although I am not sure about it, I will never be a successful independent trader. This is not a trade, this is a game. And please tell me, how can I evaluate results and profit in this case? In my opinion, it is much better to spend time and energy on education in order to learn how to analyze the market and find the most profitable situations here and then to reach these peaks personally. With the help of experience and your capital. Even if I someday decide to use this system of passive income, I will definitely not invest all the money here, maybe only a part of it to test it personally.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion has a reputation beyond repute Forexion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,973 Times in 2,364 Posts

No I cannot copy past trading, we know that is we will copy the post with other traders and then our account is automatically banned, so we cannot copy past and always reply the posts with own words, if you will post with own words and then you will protect our account for ban and makes a lot of profit with putting own brain tip and tricks.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Forexion For This Useful Post:

Elif05 (03-17-2020)

4. #13 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      In_Love

Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05 has a reputation beyond repute Elif05's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,196 Times in 1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Forexion     
      No I cannot copy past trading, we know that is we will copy the post with other traders and then our account is automatically banned, so we cannot copy past and always reply the posts with own words, if you will post with own words and then you will protect our account for ban and makes a lot of profit with putting own brain tip and tricks.
      Hi dear how are you. Your opinions on copy trading is very nice. My opinion is that copy paste is strictly prohibited in Mt5 forum. Do we have to follow the rules and regulations. You can post according to your own trading experience and opinions. It will be beneficial for us to understand the market situation and trend. Thanks

5. #14 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firex12 has a spectacular aura about Firex12 has a spectacular aura about Firex12 has a spectacular aura about Firex12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I did not like copy pasting I just like a a hard worker trader if you are hard work I like you and on the other hand if you are hacker I can not like you so I should advise you if you will work in this platform with own strategies and putting trade with own planning abilities and planning strategies if your planning strategies and abilities are good and your planet properly set fit and then you will be come profitable trader and successful trader in forex market.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Firex12 for this useful post.

Forexion (03-19-2020), Unregistered (1)

7. #15 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Dear3 will become famous soon enough Dear3's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i like but did not like in copy trade our money is in other persons hand he can clear our account and say sorry but our big lose and trader can not give us our investment and i like in way that without maje planes etc we get profit and be happy

8. #16 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55 has much to be proud of malik55's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,033 Times in 566 Posts

my dear friends One can take profit and earn good money from Forex by copy trading but he will not get experience by doing this By copy trading one copies the strategy of experienced traders and applies it on his own capital now he is totally dependent upon that strategy whether it is good or not He has applied it as it was by doing this he did not use his own mind and didn't think about the disadvantages of that strategy.

9. #17 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1 is just really nice Abc1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Operating is not a best trading and Forex trading business because when u copy or paste in forex market in Forex trading business then you automatically when your account in Forex trading so which work with your own strategies office with your own planning abilities in for studying then you achieve your target and you have to learn to happen motivation about endangered species

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abc1 For This Useful Post:

Forexion (03-19-2020)

11. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1734 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,001 Times in 3,589 Posts

You know if you can invest with a good experienced trader who has enough knowledge about trading and also know how to management the capital well then copy trading is much better option for newbie, because that time they don't have to fear about loss and they will earn money without hard working.

Forex is always a best place for us to increase our capital with trading and if you want to grow your capital a bigger one then it is the best way to do by self trading but without knowledge or skill it would be most difficult place to do.
      For My Last Update Click the Journal

12. #19 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786 has much to be proud of Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,340 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      I think most of the members have listenen about forex copy means copy trading. Copy trading ia basic a copy of successful trader and some brokers offer free copy and some charge fees.
      Well i think copy trading is not so benifical because if we follow copy trading we can not become independent trader.
      What you think
      i am completely agreed with you my dear forex trading is a good thing and it is very profitable so we need to try to become an independent trader. for that we need to keep learning and practice hard to become a good trader. and forex is very good for all of us.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Noor786 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

14. #20 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Wogubike will become famous soon enough Wogubike's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that copy trading will make one not to become a good trader.Though I have not tried it
      ,I think that market movements which is erratic will not allow one coping to make reasonable profits

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3