Will work for pips
    I am:

irinasol55 is an unknown quantity at this point irinasol55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello friends! Today is a day of disappointment for me. Complete failure of trade in copying transactions. Transactions went into a deep minus and all profits disappeared. I am very upset. I can not convey the fullness of experiences. over the course of a month, this trader added a deposit very successfully. And in one day, everything disappeared. How is that possible? I do not advise anyone to follow my example. Save your money.
    I was subscribed to Claster Sigma? yjvth 70799269

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irinasol55 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #22 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad will become famous soon enough mahmoudabuzaidsaad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello my dear brother. Thank you for raising your very important topic regarding transcription of deals, your honor. I honestly do not like copying. Why do I have so many reasons for it. This copying service is possible, but I know what the trader benefits from from the person who copies from him other than an amount of profit, for example, does he benefit from me with knowledge? In a way of work, not the money of the trader, he does not benefit from me, whether it is an amount of money only, and this is a bad need at all

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mahmoudabuzaidsaad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

6. #23 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Azalea is an unknown quantity at this point Azalea's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I like copy trading for various reasons.

I believe it is helpful for new traders and through copy trading, one can learn how to gain profits. We can learn the tricks and strategies used to have successful trading. It also allows us to trade right away and actively learn, way better and easier than learning from books.

It also minimizes the losses.
    Most traders are not prepared to handle losses very well. Some of them may be spending their life savings or important discretionary income on the market. Substantial losses could be immensely adverse to them. Copy trading can help these individuals to control or reduce potential losses by paying close attention to what established traders have been doing. Monitoring these activities closely can make a difference between a great day and a poor day in the market.

Copytrading also does not require much effort. One can invest in whatever they want or prefer. You can start right away, or you can take some time watching other investors before deciding to imitate what they do. If a certain investor isnít having success, you can always move on to another investor to follow. Best of all, itís something to do on your own time. You can trade when itís convenient for you. Many platforms also help you manage your portfolios with expert advice and suggestions. They take a lot of the guesswork out for you.

Managing risks is easier in copy trading.
    If youíve been trading manually, youíve probably encountered issues related to risk management. Copy-trading lets investors copy as few or as many existing investors as they want. Watching what they do and following productive strategies is a great way to minimize risk while still staying ahead of market trends. Just pay attention, and youíll soon be making good money in no time.

It may take a while to turn a profit, but it can be done with enough practice and effort.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azalea For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3