from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Black Frame Talent: So Who Is Cheating?

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

rajahentai will become famous soon enough rajahentai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1008 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hahahaha. actually im tired of seeing people using media translations, i hope my best to understand them tough..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard is a splendid one to behold National Guard's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    574 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I wasn't a member of this forum when all of this happened but i think earlier anyone was allowed to caste vote that is why it happened whether it was real or just a misunderstanding. Now only Mods and Senior Members (Jury) can vote so it is more transparent now.
    :mt5rocks:New contest from MT5. Prove your skills and get bonus prizes for Coming Christmas and New year.
    Contest Rules https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...Sled-Race-quot
    :mt5rocks:

3. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Honesty is a good policy not a fraud and cheating.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 2