• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Black Frame Talent: So Who Is Cheating?

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

mskhatak is a jewel in the rough mskhatak is a jewel in the rough mskhatak is a jewel in the rough mskhatak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Black Frame Talent: So Who Is Cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by metro     
      yes you was right. i saw that before. one man had a lot of ids. around 15 ids .he voted his own self by those fake ids and disqualified for cheating.
      It is very difficult to remove all the cheaters from this contest because the prize of this daily contest is equal to 35 quality posts.

I also have been caught by honorable Super Moderator Toxic for cheating in the past and I am so sorry for that.

Cheating is still there in this contest, presently there is one main group of cheaters:

Group Leader : metro
      Members : onlineboy, pervez ahmed, redprince, saiful, kamrul, lipon, robiul, Islam etc
      Majority of members of this group are from Bangladesh
      Their Source of Contact is Yahoo Messenger

I am sorry admin, I am not the enemy of anyone, I have also done cheating in the past but now I hate cheating.

I appreciate topman, Shady Moustafa, dzin4aans and bozZdeviL for their continuous participation in the contest even they get a rare chance of winning because of cheaters.

Members who are demanding to close this contest are right because any group of cheaters can easily manage to win this contest just like metro group or previous cheaters group.

There should be a contest whose result depends upon admin and mods or on the lucky draw.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to mskhatak for this useful post.

heriyanto (03-19-2012), kingkedi (03-19-2012), nikhil_rrane (03-19-2012), Passionate Pisces (03-19-2012), Shady Moustafa (03-19-2012), topman (03-19-2012), Toxic (03-19-2012)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,907 Times in 5,607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mskhatak     

Cheating is still there in this contest, presently there is one main group of cheaters:
      that is a very serious accusation. Do you have proof?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

mskhatak (03-19-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

metro has a spectacular aura about metro has a spectacular aura about metro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very difficult to remove all the cheaters from this contest because the prize of this daily contest is equal to 35 quality posts.

I also have been caught by honorable Super Moderator Toxic for cheating in the past and I am so sorry for that.

Members : onlineboy, pervez ahmed, redprince, saiful, kamrul, lipon, robiul, Islam etc

I am sorry admin, I am not the enemy of anyone, I have also done cheating in the past but now I hate cheating.

I appreciate topman, Shady Moustafa, dzin4aans and bozZdeviL for their continuous participation in the contest even they get a rare chance of winning because of cheaters.

Members who are demanding to close this contest are right because any group of cheaters can easily manage to win this contest just like metro group or previous cheaters group.

There should be a contest whose result depends upon admin and mods or on the lucky draw.

i am really upset about your words.thats not true my friend. I dont know who is Islam, robiul etc. specially too many friends i have who is my friend and who gave me votes before. even i dont know who are they !!

and you said i am the leader, okey then let me say again, topman created another great group in previous week.also have manage 7 friends or more. they are : azmassi , islam , ghysalgreen , dzin4aans , khali , LJin , nicotien ,etc

silverfox group: have 9 friends above.
      Chelsea91 ,ghysalgreen , hesen , mimou_p117 , osamarh2 ,Islam , 2rimal ,lovemoon2011, maklad94 , sudanfx , hesen , etc

DareKing also have a 15 members of his own group. from india.

and let me tell the name who gave me votes:
      DareKing ,forexwomen, ghysalgreen , kamleshforex ,redprince , realfun07 , topman , dzin4aans , bozZdeviL , LJin , PhAnToMtRaDeR79 , mithu , robiul, onlineboy , nsawork , pervez ahmed,silenteyes , mayx181992 ,lipon, Passionate Pisces too many of them.

so tell me all of them are in my group or they are my friend ? i am sure someone trying to remove me from this contest.

Ok fine, i decided that i will never participated any more and will never give votes. hope all of them are now very happy about that. and thank you very much for this fake information's.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to metro For This Useful Post:

nikhil_rrane (03-19-2012)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,469 Times in 5,583 Posts

First of all, thanks for being honest and coming back up here and telling the truth. Its highly appreciable. I am glad that one member who cheated in the past has now been converted in to a good guy.

Cheaters will always be around here and there every now and then but for that we can't quit active contests which our honest and loyal members like bozZdevil, topman and others love to take part in. But finally, as usual, the results are reversed once the cheaters are being caught. Closing this contest was previously suggested to the admin but he refused and we have to accept his decision. Even if the votes are just limited to admins and moderators, that would work as well. But lets see if admin decides to change the rules or not. Its up to him and we have to respect his decisions.

Thanks a lot for reporting the cheating done by another group. I was already suspicious about the members you have mentioned since yesterday, that is the reason why such a tough debate was going on few pages back in this thread. We will check each and every one of them and once every thing is cleared, I will be the one to ban everyone who is involved while cancelling all of their bonuses.

I have some serious respect in my heart for our valued and honest members like bozZdevil, topman and many others as I can't mention every one of them here. Because of their participation and efforts, we are growing each and every day. My advice to them is to continue participating in every thing they can here because if they can't win right now, I am sure when the cheaters will be finally caught and the results will be reversed, few of them will be winners, similar to what happened last month when bozZdevil won twice after recalculation of results.

Thank you once again for the report. I will check them all as soon as I get some time and once I collect some proofs regarding any one who is involved, all of the cheaters will be punished strictly.

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

forexianz (09-06-2013), MOKTOP (07-02-2012), mskhatak (03-19-2012), Passionate Pisces (03-19-2012), Shady Moustafa (03-19-2012), topman (03-19-2012)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

mskhatak & metro, enough please. This is not the place to quarrel like this. If any of you guys wants to report about cheating, then PM the mods with the info.
      If not, go to the warzone and do your rantings there.

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

metro (03-19-2012), mskhatak (03-19-2012), Passionate Pisces (03-19-2012), topman (03-19-2012), Toxic (03-19-2012)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am really upset about your words.thats not true my friend. I dont know who is Islam, robiul etc. specially too many friends i have who is my friend and who gave me votes before. even i dont know who are they !!

so tell me all of them are in my group or they are my friend ? i am sure someone trying to remove me from this contest.

Ok fine, i decided that i will never participated any more and will never give votes. hope all of them are now very happy about that. and thank you very much for this fake information's.
      Well no need to quit the contest if you are not cheating. Just keep on participating if you are sure that you are not cheating. I and other moderators will do checking on our own and if anyone was caught, he will be treated accordingly. If you are not involved, I am sure you won't get caught, isn't it? Because we catch on real proofs, so if you are honest, relax and keep on participating.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

metro (03-19-2012), Passionate Pisces (03-19-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

metro has a spectacular aura about metro has a spectacular aura about metro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneygrows     
      mskhatak & metro, enough please. This is not the place to quarrel like this. If any of you guys wants to report about cheating, then PM the mods with the info.
      If not, go to the warzone and do your rantings there.

respect you. actually he said to me, i am cheater. this is bad word isnt ? really upset about his behavior. he also said i am the previous cheater. really upset.

last time admin found a cheater who had 15 ids and giving vote by the same ips. and and i hope they are banned or disqualified. but why compared with me ? all of them are my friends. check the list, topman, bozdevil , all of them voted me before.then why ?

Ok fine, as is said, i am leaving from this contest and will not take part . But thanks for those user who love me.thanks, bye.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

respect you. actually he said to me, i am cheater. this is bad word isnt ? really upset about his behavior. he also said i am the previous cheater. really upset.

last time admin found a cheater who had 15 ids and giving vote by the same ips. and and i hope they are banned or disqualified. but why compared with me ? all of them are my friends. check the list, topman, bozdevil , all of them voted me before.then why ?

Ok fine, as is said, i am leaving from this contest and will not take part . But thanks for those user who love me.thanks, bye.
      I told you before, no need to leave if you are not cheating. Things will become clear once we start digging. So no need to worry and no need to leave if you are not cheating. Keep participating.

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

metro (03-19-2012), Passionate Pisces (03-19-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      368 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@toxic, okey thanks. i will.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to metro For This Useful Post:

Toxic (03-19-2012)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      2536 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

respect you. actually he said to me, i am cheater.
      that he did. And i want him to give me the proof. If he cant then he should apologize to you in public. If he doesnt provide proof or apologize then i will personally ban him.

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

metro (03-19-2012), mskhatak (03-19-2012), Passionate Pisces (03-19-2012), topman (03-19-2012), Toxic (03-19-2012)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...