I am:
      ----

AndyPipsi is on a distinguished road AndyPipsi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool BeFast GBPUSD,M5 indicator + AUTO trade option

Hey all,

I want to share nice tool, that is quite active by signals and allow one time auto trade, which helps to stay avay for a while and don't miss any signals. It won't bring you a lot, but still very nice "toy" for me Hope, you will like it as well.

Original source: http://www.dmurakami.com/befast.htm

PS: no email, registration - just clear download.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to AndyPipsi for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Tunaj3108 will become famous soon enough Tunaj3108's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it seems to me as good, but i try to do my own analysis, till now i have used many indicators but all of them firstly brings some profit then they starts loosing, i do not know what is the reason behind that. still i will be downloading your indicator, and test it in demo account, let's see what is its performance.

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Tunaj3108 for this useful post.

AndyPipsi (04-26-2019), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,960 Times in 989 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPipsi     
      Hey all,

I want to share nice tool, that is quite active by signals and allow one time auto trade, which helps to stay avay for a while and don't miss any signals. It won't bring you a lot, but still very nice "toy" for me Hope, you will like it as well.

this system can be usefull if we know how the signals are generated in auto mode, the important parameter I guess in this tool is the breakeven which can help a lot in the trading process, the use of breakeven will sure help traders to manage their open positions in the right way.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

AndyPipsi (05-03-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaj3108     
      it seems to me as good, but i try to do my own analysis, till now i have used many indicators but all of them firstly brings some profit then they starts loosing, i do not know what is the reason behind that. still i will be downloading your indicator, and test it in demo account, let's see what is its performance.
      great idea... no ideal tools... just all is highly depends on trading style and purposes...
      How it works for me: strict trading time - only active sessions (Lon,NY)... actually, don't avoid news at all... m5 is quite active and new signal (on new bar) still has possibilities to make pips (since TP is quite small).

But no trading while big holidays, like last week... tooo flat and finally stop it for a while...

have a nice day & enjoy it

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri     
      this system can be usefull if we know how the signals are generated in auto mode, the important parameter I guess in this tool is the breakeven which can help a lot in the trading process, the use of breakeven will sure help traders to manage their open positions in the right way.
      yep... signals are quite active... I asked about it... will share soon... but don't mess it with EA... this tool has just ONE time auto trade option... than, you need to click on AUTO again for next trade... or do it manually by clicking BUY/SELL (than each order gets unique magic, not zero like usual manual) and it helps BeFAST to set TP/SL and manage it too.

so... auto options helps to come in time, not just to sit and wait... but still safer than EA... since it's an indicator

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri     
      also, forgot to add... it has BE in the inputs as I remember... at least I use it...

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey

by the way, based on my own expirience with that tool - I decided to use clear SL/TP without BE... this helps me to stay in profit... really.
      I used 2 ways - one with BE and another with clear SL/TP... I was surprised to see better final results without BE, but WIN trades quantity
      was less... because BE made a bit more WIN (+1 Pips) trades, but such wins are just useless... (IMHO).

That's my idea based on practice... but maybe it worked just last 2 weeks... Any ideas on such style of trading?
      Clear SL/TP without Trailing, BE? Really interesting in opinion sharing...

Thanks in advance

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hey

does any one try this? Any ideas how to use and make it better? I'm using it in NY/LDN sessions and allow 2-3 trades a day.
      Slow gain is better than sharp up and down

Quote Originally Posted by AndyPipsi     
      Hey all,

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Looks good indicator but i dont do scapling trading i am a swing trader i just love to hold the pair for a day because at last profit gaining is much more than any other trading style also in scapling the trader have huge concentration on that pair and i dont have that much time too see the chart for long time

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abhi302 For This Useful Post:

AndyPipsi (06-24-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi302     
      Looks good indicator but i dont do scapling trading i am a swing trader i just love to hold the pair for a day because at last profit gaining is much more than any other trading style also in scapling the trader have huge concentration on that pair and i dont have that much time too see the chart for long time
      good way, I like high TF too... I love idea of BeFAST and got a tool for high TF with same so called "hybrid" style... it allowed 2-3 trades max, but this is more than enough on high TF...

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I see there lot of statergy based of gbpusd pair because i found this pair are really reliable for intraday trading people get nice profit from this pair on intraday basis your statergy is also good for using i definatly try this

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2