My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Nadaxaxi will become famous soon enough Nadaxaxi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis

When it comes to Forex trading, the most important question for all traders around the world is how to make the best forecast for the movements
      Future market. Now, before we continue, it is important to focus on the point that there is no way to predict what will happen
      Market occurs at 100% accuracy. With this in mind, there are many ways in which a market can be analyzed
      Forex and to draw conclusions about different currencies, in the short and long term.
      The two main methods are what is known as technical analysis and fundamental analysis. There is also no way to predict what will happen in
      Market, there is also no absolute way to answer the question of which methods are best, technical analysis or fundamental analysis.
      Many experts who build trading on technical analysis may say that the market is the best way, and vice versa. So how
      Can you determine which method is best for you?
      Before we discuss the details of technical and basic schools of thought, it is important to understand a certain point. Obviously the best option is
      Try to merge both types of analysis into your daily trading. If you are able to benefit from the best that both worlds can offer
      Applying these principles correctly, you will see the best results. However, the majority of traders can not focus equally on
      Technical and fundamental analysis, so they ultimately need to choose the basic method of market analysis.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of the underlying tents of technical analysis is that historical price action predicts future price action.since the forex is a 24 hours market there trend to be a large amount of data thatcan be used to gauge future price activties. There by increasing the statistical significance of the forecast. This makes it the oerfect matket for traders that use technical tools such as the trend chart and indicator which shows the forex market trend and makes it more easy.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dearhamza for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What I have noticed is that fundamental analysis is very hard. Its quite unpredictable actually when it comes to news trading alone. I personally prefer to do my technical analysis using support and resistance levels, trend lines, ADX indicator, Fibonacci retracement levels etc. and once I am in a trade, I just don't worry much about the news. Almost 65% of the times, the news release is either not significant or it is in line with what the technical analysis suggests. This kind of mixed strategy helps me get through daily trading efficiently.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical analysis and fundamental analysis of the market is very important to understand the market and get the good knowledge and experience to be more skilled. Technical and fundamental analysis are very necessary to well familiar with the trading market. During the practice on the demo trading account choose the best currency pair and time frame for trade. Trend is very important to open the new trade to make the profit. Technical and fundamental analysis are more benefited to know the market and trad3 with simple way.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dearhamza for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1211 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,462 Times in 2,534 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dearhamza     
      Technical analysis and fundamental analysis of the market is very important to understand the market and get the good knowledge and experience to be more skilled. Technical and fundamental analysis are very necessary to well familiar with the trading market. During the practice on the demo trading account choose the best currency pair and time frame for trade. Trend is very important to open the new trade to make the profit. Technical and fundamental analysis are more benefited to know the market and trad3 with simple way.
      both way of analyzing the market is important, but the most important thing is whether the trader knows how to analyze the market well using both analysis or not, i am only using technical analysis for helping me in seeing the market trend without even having the technical analysis, and based on my experience i still can say that i am doing quite well even only using technical analysis for my trade.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fundamental analysis is the combination of Forex news, financial events, economic developments, large commerce and trades among big financial parties, dealings of financial institutions for one another, inter-bank market dealings, countries GDP, Inflation rates, employment rate etc. which are also called the economic indicators of a country. But on the other hand, we can see the work of with tools, features, indicators, charts, strategies etc. are the combination of technical analysis which can be compared with the fundamental and sentiment analysis of Forex market and finally a trader make decision for buy/sell.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to BriteMedium for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      both way of analyzing the market is important, but the most important thing is whether the trader knows how to analyze the market well using both analysis or not, i am only using technical analysis for helping me in seeing the market trend without even having the technical analysis, and based on my experience i still can say that i am doing quite well even only using technical analysis for my trade.
      I think the reason why most people use only Technical Analysis is that its easier to understand as compared to keeping track of all relevant news releases for multiple different currencies. Its very hard to keep a track of how different economies are doing. And what I have noticed is that people who trade with technical analysis only are doing just fine. Its because if you are sensible and are using a limited volume, most of the news releases don't matter much. Their effect is limited for some 30 minutes to 1 hour and then the market goes back to normal. Problem only arises when the news is a major one which completely changes market direction.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,265 Times in 1,088 Posts

Technical analysis and meager-bones analysis of the bargain is very necessary to support the sell and get the devout learning and enjoy to be more expert. Technical and fundamental analysis are very necessary to well familiar with the perverted sell. During the practice on the demo trading narrative choose the prime transmission span and tense adjust for dealing. Trend is very necessary to artless the new track to force the aid. Technical and foundation analysis are more charity to save the sell and trade with alone moving.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical and fundamental analysis are the two form of analysing the market for trading and i have used this both analysis over the years and what you are actually saying is right but knowing the type of analysis that is good for you as a trader is all up to the kind of person that you are and what analysis is good for you as a trader. So the best way to choose a good analysis for your self as a trader is by practising and practising with both analysis for a long time and knowing what is good for you but for me i have stock primarily to technical analysis because it is what is good for me.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

NaeemJanjua is on a distinguished road NaeemJanjua's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Technical analysis differs from fundamental analysis in that the stock's price and volume are the only inputs. ... Technical analysts do not attempt to measure a security's intrinsic value, but, instead, use stock charts to identify patterns and trends that suggest what a stock will do in the future

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2