• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 85 ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ...

Thread: EarningHat's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,201 Times in 554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EarningHat     
      Good Afternoon dear Fellows and Friends
      Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and week, it was the second day of the week and again today I have made very good profits from the trade of the Gold, gold was so near of my target but when I see it at M5 time frame it was moving in the sideways so that's why I think I should have to close my trade, that's why I have closed my trade in the profit of the 53$.

Now I have submitted the withdrawal request and for the withdrawal I have used the own money system, hope it will be processed soon. This week was so lucky for me
      Attachment 119711
      Now Gold is at the strong support level so if it will be rejected from this area so than it will rises and it will touch the 1358_1365 area otherwise if it will brake this support level so than it will be fall and it will touch 1305-1306 support level because this is an important level so we should wait for the confirmation

Yes mate, gold is moving down after taking the pick in last week. Congrats on your successful trade and WD also, though I'm struggling with my analysis from this week but has gotten so many support from our member. That's why I'm all time grateful to you guys and hope that in future it will continue too. Every time when I have shown that our member making good money while I'm getting margin call or loss, it is really very much helpful to me for come back at work again. Wishing you best of luck in advance for your next successful trade.
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Eminem for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), LoveOForex (06-11-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      580 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,649 Times in 1,118 Posts

Hope everyone will be fine and enjoying their profitable day and week, it was the second day of the week and again today I have made very good profits from the trade of the Gold, gold was so near of my target but when I see it at M5 time frame it was moving in the sideways so that's why I think I should have to close my trade, that's why I have closed my trade in the profit of the 53$.
      Attachment 119712
      Now I have submitted the withdrawal request and for the withdrawal I have used the own money system, hope it will be processed soon. This week was so lucky for me
      Attachment 119711
      Now Gold is at the strong support level so if it will be rejected from this area so than it will rises and it will touch the 1358_1365 area otherwise if it will brake this support level so than it will be fall and it will touch 1305-1306 support level because this is an important level so we should wait for the confirmation
      Hello mate,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading journey very well. It's really happy to look that you are able to manage some big profit and make a withdrawal request.
      It's really a good thinking of a trader then he had his trade to achieve good profit overall if we talk about the current situation of gold then I want to say that its next target will be 1305 easily.
      But, $53 is not a small amount and you are doing group to make a withdrawal request I hope that it will proceed in today's trading business day.
      Wish you all the best my dear for a successful trading career and I am very thankful to instaforex broker who provide us this great opportunity.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-11-2019), Financial (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,667 Times in 1,890 Posts

Attachment 119712
      Attachment 119711
      Hello dear,
      Good evening to my dear I hope you would be good and I am very happy to look that you are able to manage some good profit from the market.
      I hope that your withdrawal request will be preceded very soon because these days instaforex providers very fast payments to all of their mt5 forum clients.
      At this time now I am looking that gold is going up and now it will again reached at 1335 level easily.
      Wish you all the best dear for a successful happy trading career.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Financial for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,053 Times in 2,243 Posts

Attachment 119712
      Attachment 119711
      Congratulations dear trader for your good profit. As you take good decision to open sell at the 1327 level because gold is as falling down towards the 1320$ support level. And also you have close your trade very well in time and book your profit. Because now gold is again moving bullish toward the 1340$. Best of luck.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,473 Times in 452 Posts

Attachment 119712
      Attachment 119711
      Hello EarningHat, good evening. How are you dear? I hope you will be enjoying your profit.

Dear, I am really happy that you made $50+ profit and also submitted the withdrawal request. Keep it up mate! I hope in future you will loot more from instaforex. Keep it up and keep working with the same spirit.

Dear, now you will be away from trading until your withdrawal is not processed, so I will request you to please spend your time and do some analysis and share with us so we can also get some benefit from your analysis.

Have a good day mate!
      Read my latest post here:
      Aish's - Trading journal

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-11-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

Good Morning dear Fellows and Friends
      Hope everyone will be fine, and enjoying their profitable week, yesterday I have made the pofits from the Gold trade and submitted the withdrawal request, that is pending now, hope it will be processed today and I will got my payment into my Skrill account
      Name:  IMG_20190612_050848.jpg
Views: 818
Size:  233.6 KB
      Last day movement of the Pound is not so enough to consider that it will rise so even I am confused that it will fall or not, but this diagonal that I have drawn I thinkwe should have to follow it, if it will brake it to the upside so than buy it or f it brake it to downside so than sell it
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-06-12-05-11-04-38.png
Views: 1895
Size:  107.1 KB

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1285 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,375 Times in 2,175 Posts

Hope everyone will be fine, and enjoying their profitable week, yesterday I have made the pofits from the Gold trade and submitted the withdrawal request, that is pending now, hope it will be processed today and I will got my payment into my Skrill account
      Attachment 119791
      Last day movement of the Pound is not so enough to consider that it will rise so even I am confused that it will fall or not, but this diagonal that I have drawn I thinkwe should have to follow it, if it will brake it to the upside so than buy it or f it brake it to downside so than sell it
      Attachment 119790
      Hello, EarningHat Greetings and Good morning to you mate.

In my chart, I can see the price making the uptrend slowly, not even trying to break the support zone or resistance zone but price moving a range with uptrend momentum. So taking any order before breaking the range can be dangerous for us right now, if the GBPUSD pair today breaks any level then it would be good for us to trade with the direction.

You know mate, the price of GBPUSD always getting the pressure from the buyers in this week, if you follow up the weekly charts with GBPUSD pair, then it will clear to you and after complete the Bullish engulf candles last week the price of GBPUSD now again trying to move in the upside zone. So I can confirm that this week we will see more Bullish move and price will hit the level of 1.2810 within this week.

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019), LoReaL (06-12-2019), LoveOForex (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019), Zenia (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5737 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,526 Times in 5,705 Posts

Attachment 119791
      Attachment 119790
      Oh friend what you generated with you account. Back to back you made good profit. I knew last week you earn about 200+ pips and this week you winning streak going on. Very good experiences you have gathered. I want that always, yesteday after tww week I made a tiny amount and pleased with that. Like you I am also waiting for my withdraw released.

Anyways, I see you next tradign setup is good and more chance there to get another success.

The Key to get success in forex is money management and stop loss

15. The following 8 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Aish (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019), LoReaL (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019), Zenia (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL has a reputation beyond repute LoReaL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      888 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,383 Times in 1,382 Posts

Attachment 119791
      Attachment 119790
      Hi there have a sweat morning ! Congratulations for the withdrawal by the great broker instaforex, n now want to review on the pair GBPUSD is looking kinda bearish down side movement may take place on this pair as you can see in my journal EURUSD is also on the strong resistance area possibility of another leg down n we could see that in the upcoming time.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to LoReaL for this useful post.

AbaCux (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019), LoveOForex (06-12-2019), SweetRose (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019), Zenia (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1918 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,958 Times in 1,719 Posts

Attachment 119791
      Attachment 119790
      Good morning mate,
      Congrats for the profit amount you will take some ig risk on Gold and get pips from market it will be great work, next you have idea to trade on GBPUSD pair this will have bullish moves, IF USDX index rate will falling more then we cna set the resistance price at 1.2820 and if it will have strong strength then we can expect the price at 1.2650 long term moves of market.
      Attached Images  

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

EarningHat (06-12-2019), ForexRider (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019), Zenia (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 79 of 85 ... 74 77 78 79 80 81 84 ...