• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: skyE5ive - Trading journal

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Relaxed

skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive will become famous soon enough skyE5ive's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Cool skyE5ive - Trading journal

XAUUSD has slight begin to retrace on the daily chart, after hitting major resistance level 1341.40 that has proven to be super concrete some months ago. We are looking at a descent to the 1308.30 before the end of the week at least. These next two days is going to be bullish for the pair and money for traders who seize the opportunity.
      The week has been promising with other pairs with some traders even doubling their accounts in a single day as seen yesterday.

I also analyzed that the XAUUSD pair will continue on that downward descent across next week and we will see a lot of traders more than triple their account if they hold the trade that long.

Last edited by skyE5ive; 06-06-2019 at 07:33 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skyE5ive For This Useful Post:

peterson (06-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheeky

peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson has a reputation beyond repute peterson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      855 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,480 Times in 2,875 Posts

yes you have a best analysis about the golden you want to trade on the gold market then please confirm that you have a better experience and proper lot size and gold market break the trend channel and bullish market movement is so much aggressive that move all the major currency players in the favour of bullish trend against the dollar.
      what's your trade in the forex market on gold and if you have a 1000 US dollar of accounting and you have a proper knowledge then please use a lot size of 0.10 on gold and not exceed from that lot size.
      because you do not have the proper knowledge of market and please use the proper knowledge and after that trade on the gold because gold some time show some aggressive move against the dollar and nowadays gold is in a strong bullish trend and I think it is approaches to the target of 1423 very very smoothly.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peterson For This Useful Post:

sammoni (06-15-2019)

Reply to thread