• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: ue2forex's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex has a brilliant future ue2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,933 Times in 546 Posts

Thumbs up ue2forex's - Trading journal

Hellow traderas, I'm new here but my trading experience is 2 years.. Still lot more to improve, hope to have good improvement level along with you guys by this outstanding mt5 forum.. I'll learn by your experience and hope you'll also learn by mine.. Thanks for your cooperation.

2. The following 18 users say Thank You to ue2forex for this useful post.

ahmarmt5 (12-13-2018), Anayahaider25 (06-02-2019), bigearners (11-25-2018), forex-master-anty (11-28-2018), forexguy9 (11-26-2018), Interlock (11-25-2018), malik999 (12-26-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), mohsin87 (11-25-2018), mony678 (11-24-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (11-26-2018), Teena25 (12-24-2018), unggullaksono (11-25-2018), Unregistered (5)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar has a reputation beyond repute BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      785 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,789 Times in 1,096 Posts

Default Re: ue2forex's trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by ue2forex     
      Hellow traderas, I'm new here but my trading experience is 2 years.. Still lot more to improve, hope to have good improvement level along with you guys by this outstanding mt5 forum.. I'll learn by your experience and hope you'll also learn by mine.. Thanks for your cooperation.
      hello dear mate very whom well come and really glad to see you here i hope here you will be enjoyed and share with us a good analysis so
      its very good plate form here you will be enjoy thanks

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to BlackDollar for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (11-28-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), ue2forex (11-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous is just really nice samymahrous's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello mate, and you are welcome to mt5 forum, i am sure you will learn a lot of things here, i hope you enjoy your time and increase your experience. you will learn much strategies and ways about trading, and you will get answers of any questions you have.
      Have a nice weekend.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to samymahrous for this useful post.

forex-master-anty (11-28-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

unggullaksono will become famous soon enough unggullaksono will become famous soon enough unggullaksono's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello there fellow trader. 2 years? I just know about this forex world about 1 year ago. and eventhough I know and understand the basic of forex but I know that I still know nothing about this forex world.

I hope that we'll learn together through this forum.

thank you in advance.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to unggullaksono For This Useful Post:

forex-master-anty (11-30-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen is a splendid one to behold widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi there, welcome to this forex trading journal. hope that you can share your journey in this trading business and we can each other together helping each of us to become better in this forex business. keep on consistently making the trading journal so that it can benefitted you in the long run. welcome again and hopefully I can also benefited from your journal.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to widescreen For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87 has much to be proud of mohsin87's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,211 Times in 530 Posts

hi hru ,hope you are fine and healthy,dear friend forex is a very vast field of knowledge and learning is endless,its our responsibility to keep enhancing our level of learning so that we can meet the requirements of this business,one should not stop his level of learning because new things are always adding in this market,so staying upto date is the true solution,keep sharing with us your experience and knowledge so that we can also learn from you

Have a nice trading journey

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Lonely

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5054 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,464 Posts

ue2forex's trading journal
      Welcome to the journal section mate.

You should use it as like your trading diary. You should update your analysis on currency pairs, result of your trades, withdraw status etc. regularly.

Please will come to your journal to give you advice or take necessary suggestion about trading. Hope your journal will become more informative and helpful for us.

Good luck for your upcoming days.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6971 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,413 Times in 4,230 Posts

Welcome to the greatest forex trading forum in the world. You have made a very good decision to join this great community. There is no doubt that you will gain from this community hugely as there are lots of seasoned traders here and we have pleasure in sharing views and idea. And whether one has years of experience or not does not count here as we are all willing to gain from one another. Enjoy your stay here, mate.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,668 Times in 7,564 Posts

Hello,
      Please visit here before you start your own trading journal: Section Rules (updated June 24 2018)
      Insert your trading journal bachaya087's - Trading journal into your signatures.

Regards.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 11-30-2018 at 05:44 PM.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

ue2forex (12-03-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,631 Times in 1,852 Posts

Default Re: ue2forex's - Trading journal

Assalamualykum dear first of all i well come to you over here mt5. Dear as you know that forex bussines is very though and we need a lot of time to learn it. As you mentioned earlier that you have 2 year experience and you need much more experience about trading.
      Dear here i hope that you will learn much more as you expect.

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to cfd2forex for this useful post.

BlackDollar (11-29-2018), forex-master-anty (12-03-2018), me2mt5 (12-26-2018), ue2forex (12-03-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 6 ...