• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Ayazfx's - Trading journal

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ayazfx has a spectacular aura about Ayazfx has a spectacular aura about Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

analysis of usdjpy

my dear sir good morning today of the forecast of USD / JPY remains unchanged. Corrective recovery from 109.02 should be limited to 55% of EMA (now 110.82) so that another fall is made. On the other hand, below 109.81, the slight support will slope down to 109.02. The break will be reduced from 112.40 to 104.69 minimum. However, continuous trading above 55-day EMAs will indicate the end of declines from 112.40 and will re-establish this maximum.

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 29
Size:  31.4 KB

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to Ayazfx for this useful post.

balut (05-24-2019), EarningHat (05-24-2019), FarobesX9 (05-24-2019), ForexRider (05-24-2019), MartyFish (05-24-2019), Najia (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,694 Times in 1,637 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayazfx     
      analysis of usdjpy

my dear sir good morning today of the forecast of USD / JPY remains unchanged. Corrective recovery from 109.02 should be limited to 55% of EMA (now 110.82) so that another fall is made. On the other hand, below 109.81, the slight support will slope down to 109.02. The break will be reduced from 112.40 to 104.69 minimum. However, continuous trading above 55-day EMAs will indicate the end of declines from 112.40 and will re-establish this maximum.

Attachment 116610
      Hi, Ayazfx, Good Morning and Greetings to you mate, Your analysis and chart for USDJPY is pretty good and I agree with all of your technical placement and yes yesterdays was a bearish day for USDJPY and I hope today also we will see some good bearish move.

I think that now USDJPY will go and test the previous low level that is 109.03, as it is marked on your chart.

And, after that it would be important to monitor USDJPY and see whether it breaks down below this level or reverse from here and that level would then be a deciding factor to whether buy or sell USDJPY.

I wish you all the best mate for your trading USDJPY, I hope you trade according to your analysis and follow all your trading rules with high discipline and may your trade brings you some good profit.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Ayazfx (05-24-2019), balut (05-24-2019), EarningHat (05-24-2019), ForexRider (05-24-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,824 Times in 870 Posts

analysis of usdjpy

Attachment 116610
      Hello dear Trader
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, overall it's trend was bearish but in this week first it has corrected it self and when at the top it is made a single bearish candle I was expecting that it will be sell off now but I was not 100% confirmed but the yesterday's candle is so long bearish englufed candle so now it will be fall no support seems near so this sell trade will be good to grab some profits

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to EarningHat for this useful post.

Ayazfx (05-24-2019), balut (05-24-2019), FarobesX9 (05-24-2019), ForexRider (05-24-2019), MartyFish (05-24-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7245 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,247 Times in 4,149 Posts

analysis of usdjpy

Attachment 116610
      Good morning mate. Thanks for your technical analysis for USDJPY because I really need it right now since I can't decide which direction it may go. If we look at its very strong bearish engulfing candle from yesterday then we can see that it's going down for good and it may reach the 108.00 support next week. I would love to sell it once I see the result of the upcoming USD high impact news and because JPY is a safe haven asset that's always a good choice for investors and traders.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

Ayazfx (05-24-2019), FarobesX9 (05-24-2019), ForexRider (05-24-2019), MartyFish (05-24-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amazed

FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9 has a reputation beyond repute FarobesX9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,577 Times in 1,082 Posts

analysis of usdjpy

The forecast of USD / JPY remains unchanged corrective recovery from 109.02 should be limited to 55% of now 110.82 so that another fall is made. On the other hand, below 109.81, the slight support will slope down to 109.02. The break will be reduced from 112.40 to 104.69 minimum. However, continuous trading above 55 day will indicate the end of declines from 112.40 and will re-establish this maximum.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to FarobesX9 for this useful post.

Ayazfx (05-24-2019), balut (05-24-2019), ForexRider (05-24-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ayazfx has a spectacular aura about Ayazfx has a spectacular aura about Ayazfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The trading range of the NZD / USD currency pair last week was 156 points (0.6522 - 0.6678) on the north. For the moment, this pair is on the upper limit of the downward channel on the daily chart, and the indicators indicate the possibility of buying a pair for the next business week - 0.6717 and 0.6775. Support levels for the next trading week are located at 0.6619 and 0.6561.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hi dear sir today of gbp usd buyer should close the space on the charts, which is still open on 1.6915, so we can increase the area of ​​1.6930 and turn it towardswards and move forward The goal is Level 1, 6810, and 1.6740-1.6720. Recommending trading, you should not hurry, but now it's better to look at it, and the news background for pounds will happen soon.

Name:  Screenshot_4.png
Views: 6
Size:  30.4 KB

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ayazfx for this useful post.

Aish (06-12-2019), husseinmatwally (06-12-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,382 Times in 707 Posts

hi dear sir today of gbp usd buyer should close the space on the charts, which is still open on 1.6915, so we can increase the area of ​​1.6930 and turn it towardswards and move forward The goal is Level 1, 6810, and 1.6740-1.6720. Recommending trading, you should not hurry, but now it's better to look at it, and the news background for pounds will happen soon.

Attachment 119834
      As we mentioned in our Morning Report, the GBPUSD pair has rallied to support this bullish channel and gained positive momentum from it until it rebounds again to consolidate its positive strength and to try to manage ...
      The GBPUSD shows some bearish bias to test the bullish intraday trend line as it is affected by Stochastic negativity, but we note that SMA 50 supports the price from the bottom, ...Name:  Screenshot_139.png
Views: 5
Size:  44.1 KBAttachment 119904

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to husseinmatwally for this useful post.

Aish (06-12-2019), Ayazfx (06-12-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Aish is a glorious beacon of light Aish is a glorious beacon of light Aish is a glorious beacon of light Aish is a glorious beacon of light Aish is a glorious beacon of light Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 119834
      Hello ayazfx, good evening. How are you dear? I hope you will be having a good day.

Dear, I think you shared the wrong chart of GBP/USD. If you are talking about the GBP/USD then it is bullish and I am expecting that it will show strong bullish movement today in the evening. It tested the resistance at 1.2750 but still didn't break that resistance successfully. Let's see if that breaks the support in the evening otherwise we will have to look for the support below 1.2700 level and there will be good chances for it to break that support.

Wish you good luck and have a great day mate!
      Read my latest post here:
      Aish's - Trading journal

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Aish For This Useful Post:

Ayazfx (06-12-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia is a splendid one to behold Najia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

analysis of usdjpy

Attachment 116610
      Dollar Yen as we mentioned opened on a bullish price gap today after the Mexico-US agreement, however
      The gap has not yet closed, which may push the pair to decline at any time down, generally
      Technically we need to close the candle higher on 108.55 to continue climbing towards 109.10 approx.
      Don't Put All your Eggs in One Basket

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Najia For This Useful Post:

Ayazfx (06-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9