• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: Forexchap's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Doh

Forexchap has a spectacular aura about Forexchap has a spectacular aura about Forexchap has a spectacular aura about Forexchap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forexchap View Post
      Hello everyone and a happy first day of the week to you all. I have been sitting on the sidelines due to the drawdown the gold position had given me since last week. As a matter of fact, everyone that haggled me over taking a buy position, have all recorded some short term sell profits and I am still here looking and hoping for some good to come out of the decision I made. Well, one can only hope. It appears the metal is still sitting right on the support channel line on the daily chart and showing signs of a likely reverse to the upside. See the chart below:

Attachment 114710
      Finally, my holding on to the Gold buy has finally paid off as I had hoped. Presently sitting on some cool profits. Mind you that I have tinkered with this trade a couple of times which I ought not to have done. Lesson learned here is that you should never go against your trading plan no matter what anyone says or think. See the chart below to assess for yourselves:

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 15
Size:  129.5 KB

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Forexchap for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-13-2019), chiko (05-13-2019), m7md (05-13-2019), MrPips (05-16-2019), Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Finally, my holding on to the Gold buy has finally paid off as I had hoped. Presently sitting on some cool profits. Mind you that I have tinkered with this trade a couple of times which I ought not to have done. Lesson learned here is that you should never go against your trading plan no matter what anyone says or think. See the chart below to assess for yourselves:

Attachment 114723
      Gold is trading in a downtrend on the 4 hours frame, This trend is weak due to its inability to breach the 1289.56 resistance, and technical indicators indicate that there is a weakness in the bullish direction of the gold commodity significantly so we do not recommend buying until the commodity stabilise above 1289.56 zones, so Gold for sale stop loss 1292 Resistors at 1280-1268-1258-1243 Whenever the break resistance targeting the number down below, the weakest probability exceeded 1292 to reach the 1310 then drop back to 1243

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to m7md for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-13-2019), Forexchap (05-17-2019), MrPips (05-16-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      966 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,919 Times in 1,534 Posts

Attachment 114723
      wow congratulation mate for the profits from gold, i see that gold does make a big leap fr the bullish movement, i think that every trader has their own way in seeing the market trend and also the difference in the time frame they are using as their basic time frame to analyze the market trend might cause some difference so i believe that you are feeling certain with the analisis you are making i think you must stay with it.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to chiko for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-13-2019), Forexchap (05-17-2019), MrPips (05-16-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,895 Times in 1,811 Posts

Attachment 114723
      Wow!! Congratulation my dear mate for your handsome profit, actually buyer of this precious metal got too much advantage from Gold trading though still I cant believe about the long bullish trend, whatever finally the Gold price moving to upwards and right now i am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with gold metal.
      My trades still floating with big loss though few min ago its alarm me that I am going to be stop out!! Really its very sad for me and right now i dont have any hope for these trades and these trades must get stop with within by today or this week.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Forexchap (05-17-2019), MrPips (05-16-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

MrPips will become famous soon enough MrPips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 114723
      Wel done dear you draw a good pattern now gold break the falling wedge upward so now go up and retest the trend line aafter that market will start moment up ward so if you are now in sell so exit from market and wait for best signal, gold start its trend after few days and then you ride on trend to get more pips from market. this market will give you chance to exit with small loss during when you enter in wrong side of the market,

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to MrPips for this useful post.

Forexchap (05-17-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,313 Times in 1,135 Posts

Attachment 114723
      I am happy for that that your floating on GOLD buy has finally canceled out, patient is good and it is a quality every forex trader should posses, GOLD has come down again, hope this time you had exited before the drop in price, good luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maximum For This Useful Post:

Forexchap (05-17-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Doh

Forexchap has a spectacular aura about Forexchap has a spectacular aura about Forexchap has a spectacular aura about Forexchap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrPips View Post
      Wel done dear you draw a good pattern now gold break the falling wedge upward so now go up and retest the trend line aafter that market will start moment up ward so if you are now in sell so exit from market and wait for best signal, gold start its trend after few days and then you ride on trend to get more pips from market. this market will give you chance to exit with small loss during when you enter in wrong side of the market,
      Hello my friend, if you held on to your position long enough, then you should be smiling by now as Gold is finally selling massively. I hope that you didn't get stopped out or your account blew to bits. I can only hope for the best for you and every other trader on board.

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6