• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Momibhai's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,185 Posts

Default Momibhai's - Trading journal

Dear forum members good morning. Today i am going to start my trading journal where i will share my experience whether it is bad or good.
      I am trading on gold. From the last two week gold is in bearish trend and it touch to 1266.00 level. And at last of previous week it was gone to 1288 level. I think in this week it once again try to touch 1290 . What is your opinions about it.
      Name:  12345.png
Views: 173
Size:  246.7 KB
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

2. The following 8 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

asgharkhan (05-02-2019), Haider777 (04-30-2019), imransharif2095 (09-05-2019), jakjak (05-01-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-10-2019), Matiullah1588 (05-02-2019), Pops (07-17-2019), SK Afridi (09-12-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Haider777 is on a distinguished road Haider777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Momibhai     
      Dear forum members good morning. Today i am going to start my trading journal where i will share my experience whether it is bad or good.
      I am trading on gold. From the last two week gold is in bearish trend and it touch to 1266.00 level. And at last of previous week it was gone to 1288 level. I think in this week it once again try to touch 1290 . What is your opinions about it.
      Attachment 112725
      Yes dear you are welcome on trading journal. This is a good thing that we share our experience with each other.
      Gold is a good pair to trade. Today gold maximum high to 1284.43. I also agree with you that this it can touch the height of 1290.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Haider777 for this useful post.

jakjak (05-01-2019), Momibhai (05-01-2019), SK Afridi (09-12-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      818 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,301 Times in 1,108 Posts

Attachment 112725

VERY Very got welcome to trading journal site on mt5 forum, your analysis is also very good and gold price is moving up now. Sometimes it ups sometimes it down.
      I am wishing you best of luck for your next analysis.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

Haider777 (05-01-2019), jakjak (05-01-2019), Momibhai (05-01-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning dear friends and have a nice day. Today is a labour day and once again a holiday. I wish you to spend this day a good day.
      Today gold movement is again in downward. Till this moved from 1283 to 1270. And i hope that today it will come down till 1274.
      I accept that my analysis are not too good, so if any mistake in my analysis please forgive me.
      Bundle of thanks to read and comments my post.
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-01-07-52-38.png
Views: 193
Size:  194.9 KB
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

Ghous11 (05-01-2019), Haider777 (05-01-2019), jakjak (05-01-2019), m7md (05-01-2019), SK Afridi (09-12-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Haider777 is on a distinguished road Haider777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning dear friends and have a nice day. Today is a labour day and once again a holiday. I wish you to spend this day a good day.
      Today gold movement is again in downward. Till this moved from 1283 to 1270. And i hope that today it will come down till 1274.
      I accept that my analysis are not too good, so if any mistake in my analysis please forgive me.
      Attachment 112906
      Sir good morning. Have a nice holiday.
      Sir your analysis on gold are so good. Gold is coming down and now at 1278 . I have a sell trade on it on demo account and I hope it will give me some profit.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Haider777 for this useful post.

Ghous11 (05-01-2019), jakjak (05-01-2019), Momibhai (05-01-2019)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Ghous11 is a name known to all Ghous11 is a name known to all Ghous11 is a name known to all Ghous11 is a name known to all Ghous11 is a name known to all Ghous11 is a name known to all Ghous11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      108 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 112906
      Hello dear trader momibhai i hope that you are fine and trading well and earning nice amounts of profits dear trader today market is very less volatile.

Dear trader gold is unable to break the resistance that was previous support andi think that it will easily go to 1273 at least

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ghous11 for this useful post.

jakjak (05-01-2019), Momibhai (05-01-2019)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,268 Times in 1,669 Posts

Attachment 112906

Hi, my brother .. Gold prices today if stabilized below $ 1300 will increase the bearish momentum and the nearest support levels will be 1276, 1265 and 1253 respectively, which support the strength of the downward trend. On the upside, the nearest resistance levels for gold are currently 1288, 1300 and 1315, respectively. We still prefer to buy gold from every bearish bounce. Good luck to everyone..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      414 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hye dear forex members and friends I am thankful to you for seeing and replying my trading journal and hope that yesterday you had spent a good and profitable day on trading.
      Yesterday I shared my analysis on gold and predicted that gold will in bearish trend. And shall touch to 1274 level. But it reached to 1276 only. But overall good volatility had been seen in gold yesterday.
      Today I hope that gold will continue its bearish movement and will down upto 1272 or 1270 level.
      Lets see what happened.
      Name:  Screenshot_2019-05-02-01-08-14.png
Views: 181
Size:  180.3 KB
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

Haider777 (05-02-2019), m7md (05-02-2019), Matiullah1588 (05-02-2019), maximum (05-02-2019), Muftaa (05-02-2019), SK Afridi (09-12-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends I also absolutely agree with you all gold trading is very good trading because I also think about market is going high and we get good profit.

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to tjs5 for this useful post.

Momibhai (05-02-2019), Unregistered (2)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Matiullah1588 is on a distinguished road Matiullah1588's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend Gold is one of the high volatile pair of forex market. Gold last night at near about 1100 pm moved very fast first up then moved to down and reached near about down 1272 in bearish movement and 1286 in bullish movement. This movement take friction of second to climb up and then down. This sudden movement wasd due FOMC statement and FIRD news.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Matiullah1588 For This Useful Post:

Momibhai (05-02-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 6 ...