• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: 100$ is quite good enough investment as beginner on forex trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,268 Times in 1,090 Posts

Default 100$ is quite good enough investment as beginner on forex trading.

I am new on forex trading, from different review from others traders i find it that 100$ is very good balance as new trader.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

100$ is very good investment for the beginner's to make the good profit. When you part of real trading account business then trader need to be more care ful to handle the trade. First watch the market and observe the indicators and tools. Don't open your in hurry and be cool. Try to find the trend of the market with analysis the market. Look the support and resistance level to determine the trend of the market to open the trade buy or sell. Fired trading is very risky business so use the scalping strategy to make the short term profit.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to Dearhamza for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is on a distinguished road Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it is a good investment for a real mini account. For a standard account this investment will be very small. Many beginners make a big mistake when they start trading on a real account after a demo account. By skipping a mini real account which is very important for a beginner and his trading. Demo trading is different from the real one and losing your first capital is very important.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium is just really nice BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, investing the reasonable capital in your trading account is very much important and good for your future in the Forex market so you must have to spend your maximum time to understand the market because you have to boost up you trading account balance with little profits. But keep in mind here you must need to set the leverage at the lowest level and don't take your account at the risk but feel free to trade in the Forex market by making analysis of currency pairs with the help of knowledge, information and technical tools and also used the experts advice and strategies to make your trades sure in profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Nadaxaxi will become famous soon enough Nadaxaxi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend. $ 100 does not count as a start. But it's better to try to inflate capital. According to professional advice, the best capital to start trading. Is between 1000 and $ 10,000. But I think it's hard for novices to deal with huge capital.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK is a jewel in the rough MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bitcoinvestor     
      I am new on forex trading, from different review from others traders i find it that 100$ is very good balance as new trader.
      Yes 100$ is quite good enough investment as beginner on forex trading because it is not so small and not so big if we start trading with it and taking risk of 0.20$ per pips and set 25 to 30 pips target then we easily earned 5 to 6$ easily which is good income with just 100$ investment and for a new trader is amazing percentage of profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900 is a splendid one to behold johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes 100$ is enough balance for beginners but i suggest first you shoud have 100$ in demo account and have a good practice after you get good confidence then you have to invest 100$ and always start with small lots. If you place big lots then your acount will run at higher risk.
      Finally i think 100$ are very reasonable for initial investment but you shoud manage your account by puting small lots.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion, 100 USD is a very small amount of investment if you are starting to trade properly. It is enough as a first deposit to learn and to see how the market behaves in certain conditions but honestly, its a very small amount of money if you want to trade seriously. If you start with a 100 usd and you are not in any kind of rush to make profit, then such a small investment is fine because you can take as much time you want to trade with the safest and smallest volume and grow your account steadily. But if you are trying to earn something every month, 100 usd trading capital isn't very high.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,672 Times in 4,222 Posts

yes mate. I do think the same like you. What we can do now is to learn and improvise our trading skills. We should believe that we can get enjoy with the profit that we get from this business. I just hope you can do the same and attain success from this business. Good luck mate and please trade with care. Don't forget to follow proper money management.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes hundred dollars investment is very good for beginning trader's because forex is very difficult and risk business so we should start our trading with little investment so that we may not lost our whole investment and learning is very important and necessary for new traders.

Reply to thread