• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Saving my work of settings for indicators

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

several ways of setting indicators that we use is going to increase the success for us to continue to perform the way the best way to trade. especially during this time I also feel would help myself to continue to be more successful and forward if can generate profits from the strategy and how to get the correct settings.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

squashgirl will become famous soon enough squashgirl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i guess ou should calls of those indy as by the good ea on drawing of those. with the distincts non the preset to work with the periodes. those also including of the use of the customs indy system to load first by the folder or to put with the ea scripting.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think you can use some code base indicator for your trading found at the lower bottom of your mt4 trading platform ; just click on and catch it and release on your trading window and see that your indicator is sitting well but you have to choose one or more as you like to use the indicators for your trading .

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According to my opinion if we has done setting on the mt4 chart or set any value or colour of an indicator then we done need to re setting again when we log again next time these all setting or safe automatically.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

well bro if you open a chart and place indicator in one chart then you can drag and drop new currencies in that chart automatically that chart show indicator.however if you need any complex thing then you can ask any developer to make a script for you.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Steady intelligent and strong strategy can be provide at trading graph, then will be must achieve some good money from this market.

To save strategy and account need proper trade graph utilizing power in this market. I hope that, we can its hardly at trading market.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sora     
      I want to have some indicators attached to each chart automatically in meta trader. Instead of every time open the chart and add indicators and do the setting of each of them.

I want to save my time doing the same bored work. is there a way?
      well generally it happens automatically, after setting first time. If you are facing this problem, then try reinstalling the platform again, and then run it as an administrator (set it with this privilege). I think problem will be solved, but if still it happens, then you may try downloading other broker's platform.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if we already have a good trading template there is no harm in saving it. who knows the template is very good for the trading we do. so we don't need to make other indicator settings. especially if we have replaced the PC or laptop then we can use the template that we like to trade on other PCs. so by saving the template we can also share it with other traders.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In meta traders the indicator are very important For analysis of market currency up and down after all I am new here but I think this is very important

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3