• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ...

Thread: Where the fastest internet connection place for trading?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

I think it is depend on the internet provider bro. You can searching it in your own country because every countries have different internet providers and the sky satelits as well.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,168 Posts

Look man this is irrelevant question that you put coz what does it mean ?? and what is the relation of this to the Forex trading man so put those question which you want to learn about the forex trading , and the respected members might guide you ok .

Banned
      I am:
      Pensive

sifoukechid will become famous soon enough sifoukechid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Internet here in Algeria is very weak.1 megabyte is something more you can get it home line.Costs a few but very heavy.I hope that the situation improves in the future

Banned
      I am:
      ----

edisetiawan is on a distinguished road edisetiawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      189 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

strongly supported by all the internet speed that we use. often only difference is that we use the internet package. so if we use a cheaper monthly package we will get a very slow connection so if we use it in our trading areas will have problems in the connection problems in the areas of trading. therefore if you trade using the internet a very nice package.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

monju89 is an unknown quantity at this point monju89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      130 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is an online business and is the fastest way to trade in forex.you not be tradrd in real time. We deal in delayed time and target and your analysis will not b ezccurate. I think we also nee high speed and continue internet.ti is the quickest way to trade the forex. I think htat forex is also the best in online business. We also save our time, if trade using the internet.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bakitrast is on a distinguished road bakitrast's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it's depends on your internet connection speed dear ardiancok, and your country which you live in it, so i advice you to choose the server which you think that it's closer to your country which you live in it, like if you live in a european country choose the server of europe, and if you live in an asian country chose the server of singapore, etc ..

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

mainly has to do with your connection to the broker's servers. my connection to usa server is much better than compared to the hong kong server or any other eastern server.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Her success is not a trading during trading is trading at a good internet connection and beneficial in terms of connections. if the connection is not good because it will greatly interfere with our trading activity. especially during an open position and a closed position also any 'internet connection is very good.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that you can use 3G level internet connection of 1000 KBPS for your trading and see that you have no problem with trading at all ; or you can take a cable connection from your local internet service providers with 1000 KBPS speed connection for your PC .

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

now a days fast internet connection is not very much expensive but also not very much cheap.mostly for good internet connection we need to pay around to 20usd to 50usd pr month which is not small account but it is affordable if we are going well in forex market.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ...