• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: OfficialMA's trading journal (Friends Community)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,890 Times in 2,006 Posts

Post OfficialMA's trading journal (Friends Community)

Hello, my dear friends Good afternoon, My name is Majid Ali from Pakistan and I am doing trade in the forex market from last 3 years. One of my friend with my name invites me on this community that we can earn a reward through posting and sharing knowledge on this community which is sponsored by InstaForex. So, I am really happy about it and I will try to do my best to share all the knowledge which I have to learn from this market in the previous 3 years.
      Name:  Chrysanthemum.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  858.8 KB
      Mostly, I am doing news trading. Because I do MBA in business and I have good knowledge about the economic problem of a country.
      I have needed your help guys. cause I am a new member and I have no much knowledge about this community.
      Regards: Majid Ali

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

AnasAzam (11-19-2019), Azh786 (11-28-2019), Dumpartrader (12-03-2019), GoodWorker (05-03-2019), hafsa (05-03-2019), HappyLife (11-24-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-06-2019), MartyFish (05-06-2019), Muftaa (05-06-2019), OnePoint (05-03-2019), ReadingPro (05-03-2019), shazia11 (11-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,072 Times in 4,181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
      Hello, my dear friends Good afternoon, My name is Majid Ali from Pakistan and I am doing trade in the forex market from last 3 years. One of my friend with my name invites me on this community that we can earn a reward through posting and sharing knowledge on this community which is sponsored by InstaForex. So, I am really happy about it and I will try to do my best to share all the knowledge which I have to learn from this market in the previous 3 years.
      Attachment 113470
      Mostly, I am doing news trading. Because I do MBA in business and I have good knowledge about the economic problem of a country.
      I have needed your help guys. cause I am a new member and I have no much knowledge about this community.
      Hi my dear Friend how are you? welcome to here. i am fine. Forex is a international trading business there are any people trade in here only for need good knowledge and experience about the Forex market then you success but if you want experience and knowledge gather then you first time demo trade practice more and more , analysis the chart and Candlestick, fundamental, money management, emotion control you day by day more money making here.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

Azh786 (11-28-2019), Dumpartrader (12-03-2019), OfficialMA (05-04-2019), ReadingPro (05-03-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,927 Times in 4,082 Posts

Attachment 113470
      Hello dear,
      I hope you will stay here for long-term and enjoy your journey....
      It's really good to know that you have good knowledge about fundamental trading and I hope that I will also learn something new from your analysis.
      I just want to say that you have need to just do posting with a good quality then you have no need to worry about anything and keep posting until you will not achieve your goal which you want to achieve on this forum.
      Wish you good luck my dear for a successful trading career.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

Azh786 (11-28-2019), Dumpartrader (12-03-2019), OfficialMA (05-04-2019), Unregistered (2)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker has much to be proud of GoodWorker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,006 Times in 394 Posts

Attachment 113470
      Hello everyone how are you i hope you are fine with the grace of Allah almighty i really appreciate you that you have join this plat form and you are really lucky thay your friend invite you here and its good that you habe studied MBA i also planed to do MBA and sur we will definetky help you when ever you need us just posy we will be yehre for you dear to need to woory about it

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to GoodWorker for this useful post.

Dumpartrader (12-03-2019), OfficialMA (05-04-2019)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA has a reputation beyond repute OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafsa     
      Hi my dear Friend how are you? welcome to here. i am fine. Forex is a international trading business there are any people trade in here only for need good knowledge and experience about the Forex market then you success but if you want experience and knowledge gather then you first time demo trade practice more and more , analysis the chart and Candlestick, fundamental, money management, emotion control you day by day more money making here.
      Quote Originally Posted by Financial     
      Hello dear,
      I hope you will stay here for long-term and enjoy your journey....
      It's really good to know that you have good knowledge about fundamental trading and I hope that I will also learn something new from your analysis.
      I just want to say that you have need to just do posting with a good quality then you have no need to worry about anything and keep posting until you will not achieve your goal which you want to achieve on this forum.
      Wish you good luck my dear for a successful trading career.
      Quote Originally Posted by GoodWorker     
      Hello everyone how are you i hope you are fine with the grace of Allah almighty i really appreciate you that you have join this plat form and you are really lucky thay your friend invite you here and its good that you habe studied MBA i also planed to do MBA and sur we will definetky help you when ever you need us just posy we will be yehre for you dear to need to woory about it
      Hello friends,
      Good morning, First of all i want to say thanks who welcome me and wish me good luck for a successful forum and trading career.
      Crude Oil
      As everyone knows that crude oil today opened with a big gap and also comes down more than 150 pips in just 3 hours. Now the market showing high volatility. But, in my point of view, Crude oil trend is totally in an upward direction so, I will suggest you guys buy it for long targets.Name:  Screenshot_5.png
Views: 370
Size:  22.6 KB
      Otherwise, if the market closed in the bearish candle in daily time frame then it's next target will be 55-54$
      Have nice day friends.
      All the best.
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

10. The following 13 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

DanialDoo (07-14-2019), Dumpartrader (12-03-2019), fragile (05-06-2019), Jahanzaib420 (05-06-2019), kashifrehman (05-06-2019), MartyFish (05-06-2019), Muftaa (05-06-2019), OnePoint (05-06-2019), ReadingPro (05-06-2019), skyboy (05-06-2019), tender (05-06-2019), Unregistered (2)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,862 Times in 1,915 Posts

Hello friends,
      Good morning, First of all i want to say thanks who welcome me and wish me good luck for a successful forum and trading career.
      Crude Oil
      As everyone knows that crude oil today opened with a big gap and also comes down more than 150 pips in just 3 hours. Now the market showing high volatility. But, in my point of view, Crude oil trend is totally in an upward direction so, I will suggest you guys buy it for long targets.Attachment 113637
      Otherwise, if the market closed in the bearish candle in daily time frame then it's next target will be 55-54$
      Have nice day friends.
      All the best.
      Good morning mate, welcome to the joining this forum you know mt5 forum is the best forum on the world I hope are you good expert trader so thank you very much for today you share the very good technical points of view about crude oil yeah dear crude oil almost very down move and weekly time frame also made a bullish trend so oil bought and caught profit.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

OfficialMA (05-06-2019), Unregistered (1)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

Accumulated bonus
      1694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

6-05-019
      Monday
      Second Update

Hello friends,
      Welcome back again, Now i want to share with you a beautiful selling opportunity of Gold selling in 1 hour time frame confirmation. It's true that market make a bullish candle in daily time frame, But, it's also not wrong to say that Weekly candle full in sellers hand and market will comes down.
      Last friday moves are happend due to Brexit positive news and also due to the worst perfomance of Hourly earnings news.
      But, overall, USD still looking strong.
      Name:  Screenshot_6.png
Views: 357
Size:  19.7 KB
      Share your own sentiment, technical analysis and fundamental point of views.
      Have a good day ahead friends.
      Read My Latest Post Here:
      OfficialMA's Trading journal

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to OfficialMA for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-06-2019), Muftaa (05-06-2019), ReadingPro (05-06-2019), tender (05-06-2019)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,927 Times in 4,082 Posts

6-05-019
      Monday
      Second Update

Hello friends,
      Welcome back again, Now i want to share with you a beautiful selling opportunity of Gold selling in 1 hour time frame confirmation. It's true that market make a bullish candle in daily time frame, But, it's also not wrong to say that Weekly candle full in sellers hand and market will comes down.
      Last friday moves are happend due to Brexit positive news and also due to the worst perfomance of Hourly earnings news.
      Attachment 113650
      Hello dear,
      Gold has pulled back from the session high of $1,285 but is still flashing green amid risk aversion.
      The yellow metal is currently trading at S1.282 per Oz, representing a 0.18% gain on the day, having defended key support at $1,266 last week, establishing a double bottom pattern on the 4-hour chart.
      The metal is likely benefiting from the drop in riskier assets triggered by the renewed fears of US-China trade war.
      The US President Trump said Sunday that tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods will be increased to 25% from the current 10%, as trade talks are progressing very slowly. In response, Beijing has reportedly called off the next round of trade talks scheduled for Wednesday.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

fragile (05-06-2019), OfficialMA (05-06-2019)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,483 Times in 8,531 Posts

Hello friends,
      Crude Oil
      As everyone knows that crude oil today opened with a big gap and also comes down more than 150 pips in just 3 hours. Now the market showing high volatility. But, in my point of view, Crude oil trend is totally in an upward direction so, I will suggest you guys buy it for long targets.Attachment 113637
      Have nice day friends.
      All the best.
      Good afternoon mate how are you? I hope good and had great weekend.
      Agree with you today many pairs started with big gap and Iím also expecting them to fill the gap and crude oil also will fill the gap but if it didnít then it will be strongly bearish and will reach below 55.
      Wish you all the best

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

OfficialMA (05-06-2019), ReadingPro (05-06-2019)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa is a splendid one to behold Muftaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

6-05-019
      Monday
      Second Update

Hello friends,
      Attachment 113650
      hey official.
      well first of all im gonna welcome to you to the mt5 and i hope you are enjoying right now and looking forward to do work hard.
      about gold in my opinion gold has a Resistance around 1287 which causing gold to go down so im also thinking to sell gold as it's showing bearish trend on 1 hour time frame as well usdx is again gaining some strength so let's see

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Muftaa for this useful post.

Greend (10-01-2019), OfficialMA (05-06-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 156 1 2 3 6 ...